HHP - Close to Home Week

Tips and suggestions about how to plan for the holidays? Share any party ideas you might have.

HHP - Close to Home Week

Postby Mrs.Claus » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Houseworks Holiday Plan - Close to Home Week

The focus this week is on the Child(ren)'s Room. If you don't have children then focus on a bonus room. It's also time to do the Seasonal Home Spruce-Up.

For the Holiday Prep, start thinking about stocking stuffers and Christmas cards and/or letters.

Feel free to let us know how this week is going and what things you were able to get done and what things did you find frustrating (if anything).

To see full details of the week go to Houseworks Holiday Plan - Close to Home Week
~ Mrs. Claus ~

Mrs.Claus
The Mrs.

Re: HHP - Close to Home Week

Postby Snowbelle27 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:44 am

I'm planing on working on my son's room today, as part of the HHP. I must admit it's not too bad but I don't like tidying out the toys. I will have a sort out to make smoe space for new stuff at Christmas, and I will also bring down the Winter clothing and assess if he needs anything new. Will post again to let you know how I get on.

:rudolph1:
Snowbelle

Snowbelle27
Ornament Hanger

Postby Merry Sage » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:49 am

There's a pile of books and magazines in the front room that need to be listed on paper, then moved to the spare room. I've been procrastinating on this for days now. I'll go get it done now. I certainly don't want to be looking at it come Christmas. Kev wants to try to sell some of them, but I'm doubtful we'll be able to shift much of it.

Nevertheless, they need cataloguing and moving so on with it!
:flake:
Merry Sage
Head Baker

Postby Snowbelle27 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:17 am

I did a little work on my daughter's room on Wednesday but didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I'm hoping to get it finshed tomorrow. Then I'll be up to date to start next weeks task.
:flake:
Snowbelle

Snowbelle27
Ornament Hanger

Postby Mrs.Claus » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:15 am

My kids' room is a mess, but mostly clothes so it's a bit more doable. They have to work on it, so of course it's not high on their list since it's been birthday week for the oldest. This one is constantly on my list so I'm sure with their help it will be get done a few times before the end of the plan. :lol:
~ Mrs. Claus ~

Mrs.Claus
The Mrs.

Return to Organising & Planning