HHP House Room Week

Tips and suggestions about how to plan for the holidays? Share any party ideas you might have.

HHP House Room Week

Postby Snowbelle27 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:55 am

Houseworks Holiday Plan - House Room Week

This week's focus is the Guest Bedroom or a Bonus Room Week.

This week's Holiday Prep

Begin planningHoliday decor.
Inventory Holiday Decorations.
Decor de-clutter.
Decorate for Autumn.
Schedule house guests.
Make a guest room 'pamper basket'.
Divide the Christmas card list into 5 sections - complete one section.

:holly1:
Snowbelle

Snowbelle27
Ornament Hanger

Re: HHP House Room Week

Postby Snowbelle27 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:04 am

I'm looking forward to this week as it's an easy one for me. My guest bedroom is in very good shape as it never gets used, I go in there once every couple of weeks to dust and hoover and that's about it.

We won't be having guests to stay over this Holiday so no planning to do there.

I've already put out my Autumn decoations and I don't have loads of ornaments around so there is no need for me to de-clutter.

My main focus this week will be my Christmas cards, I had planned on making my own but I can't seem to get round to it. My DH is busy converting our old garage into a laundry and a play room, so I'm trying to help out there when I can. I will be storing my craft things in the laundry room when it is finished and making a little area to work in, and all my craft stuff is stored in boxes at the moment, so I think the homemade cards will have to wait until next year.

:holly1:
Snowbelle

Snowbelle27
Ornament Hanger

Postby Mrs.Claus » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:21 am

My guest room is the room we call the study-o. This room has been a work in progress for a few months now. I'm really hoping once Thanksgiving and birthdays are over and we stay around home more that we'll be able to tackle this room and finish it. Wish me luck there. :muffs:
~ Mrs. Claus ~

Mrs.Claus
The Mrs.

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:42 am

Our home is a bit of a mess what with sorting out Dad's items to go, moving Mom's things, and the ordinary messes, but we are trying to get organized! :shock:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Return to Organising & Planning