Seasonal Decorating

All the twinkling, blinking, spectacular light displays, shiny holiday ornaments, and overall Christmas decorations.

Seasonal Decorating

Postby Merry Sage » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:49 am

Anyone here like to change the look of their home, or just a room or two, to reflect the seasonal change? You know the sort of thing, soft furnishings in Autumn colours, a few decorations for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

I'm on the hunt for a few items for the apartment.
:holly1:
Merry Sage
Head Baker

Re: Seasonal Decorating

Postby Mrs.Claus » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:45 am

I try to, but usually don't get around to it. I do have a fibre optic cornucopia that I bought through Avon a couple of years ago and try to put it on the table before thanksgiving. I guess I should be getting it out now. :wink:
~ Mrs. Claus ~

Mrs.Claus
The Mrs.

Postby Merry Sage » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:01 am

Mrs.Claus wrote:I try to, but usually don't get around to it. I do have a fibre optic cornucopia that I bought through Avon a couple of years ago and try to put it on the table before thanksgiving. I guess I should be getting it out now. :wink:

That sounds like a pretty decoration. :holly1:
Merry Sage
Head Baker

Postby Noel+ » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:34 am

YES!

I decorate for seasons and holidays. Autumn, next to Christmas, is my favorite! It may be 105F outside, but inside I have autumn wreaths/garlands/scenes all around the house.

I love it!!! :peekleaves2:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Return to Silver & Gold