A Christmas Story....

Grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy a holiday feast for your eyes. Movies and TV special from the past, present, and yet-to-come.

A Christmas Story....

Postby sugarcookie » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:57 pm

I absolutely love watching A Christmas Story. It plays all day and night on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I bought the movie so I can watch it whenever I'm in the mood. I'm starting to collect the pieces for the village and I cannot wait until I can get some more this upcoming season. I enjoy most Christmas movies though, they just warm you up inside.
Christmas is the most magical time of the year.

sugarcookie
Bulb Tester

Re: A Christmas Story....

Postby Noel+ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Yes, its a family fave of ours also. I grew up in Indiana and we relate so much! :snowwow:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby sugarcookie » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:18 am

Oh, I can imagine...I am planning on doing a tour of the actual house that was used in the movie...hopefully in May or June. It should be fun.
Christmas is the most magical time of the year.

sugarcookie
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Did you take the tour yet sugarcookie? I know the house was restored and there is a museum across the street. It'll be fun to read your opinion of it all. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Return to Let the Show Begin