Classic Christmas TV Special

Grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy a holiday feast for your eyes. Movies and TV special from the past, present, and yet-to-come.

What's your favourite Classic Christmas TV Special?

A Charlie Brown Christmas
44%
Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
22%
Frosty the Snowman
6%
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
No votes
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
11%
Other (please share)
17%

Total votes : 18

Re: Classic Christmas TV Special

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:22 am

Noel+ wrote: Prep Landing last year but I've never heard of this film. I'm certain my children would enjoy it -- so I'll order it from Amazon.com. Thanks! :smilecc:

Prep Landing? is that the name of a movie? We get most major releases, but not all.

If you find Leprechaun's Christmas Gold on Amazon let me know! That would be worth paying the shipping to Sweden. I miss amazon, CD exchange, Half Price Books, etc.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Pretjah » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:04 am

prep & landing was a new 30 minute cartoon released by disney i believe last year...VERY GOOD!

instantly became on of my favorites.

if you can find a copy of it get it...or i'm sure it'll be played again this year at some point!
Pretjah
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:44 am

Prep Landing is a Disney project and it played on ABC Family and ABC at Christmas time! I think itll be part of the 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family. Check it out -- and its set up for a sequel! YAY! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Noel+ wrote:Prep Landing is a Disney project and it played on ABC Family and ABC at Christmas time! I think itll be part of the 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family. Check it out -- and its set up for a sequel! YAY! :smilecc:

I'll have to check online sources. Unfortunately, we don't get the 25 days of Christmas here. I sure do miss it. Wish I had recorded more on DVD before I left.
:snowwow:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:35 pm

There is a Disney/Golden Book version called Prep & Landing available at Amazon.com or B&B.com. So far no DVD release..........hopefully in time for Christmas! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Pretjah » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:56 pm

i just recentally saw Prep & Landing: Secret Santa a few weeks ago that was VERY GOOD too.

and i believe they are coming out with a new 30 minute special this year or next i'll have to look for more info
Pretjah
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Pretjah wrote:i just recentally saw Prep & Landing: Secret Santa a few weeks ago that was VERY GOOD too.

and i believe they are coming out with a new 30 minute special this year or next i'll have to look for more info

Yes, I've preordered the dvd from Amazon because it is being released in November!!! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Noel+ wrote:
Pretjah wrote:i just recentally saw Prep & Landing: Secret Santa a few weeks ago that was VERY GOOD too.

Yes, I've preordered the dvd from Amazon because it is being released in November!!! :D

Ok, so are there two Prep and Landing specials now? It is hard to keep up with so many good Christmas shows! :santa:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby suzysnowflake » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:58 am

I love them all, but my all time favorite is Charlie Brown's Christmas. I watch it every year and it is my sons favorite as well.
:snowhouse:
suzysnowflake
Bulb Tester

Previous

Return to Let the Show Begin