Prep & L:anding : Naughty & Nice (new 2011)

Grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy a holiday feast for your eyes. Movies and TV special from the past, present, and yet-to-come.

Prep & L:anding : Naughty & Nice (new 2011)

Postby Pretjah » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 pm

http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2010/10/prep-landing-naughty-vs-nice-from-walt.html

CAST:

Dave Foley ... Wayne
Derek Richardson ... Lanny
Sarah Chalke ... Magee

PLOT:

from ABC:

The yuletide adventures of Christmas elves Lanny and Wayne continue in a half-hour, holiday special for 2011 in "Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice." With the Big 2-5 fast approaching, Wayne and Lanny must race to recover classified North Pole technology which has fallen into the hands of a computer-hacking Naughty Kid! Desperate to prevent Christmas from descending into chaos, Wayne seeks out the foremost Naughty Kid expert to aid in the mission: a bombastic member of the Coal Bucket Brigade who also happens to be his estranged brother, Noel.
Pretjah
Toy Maker

Re: Prep & L:anding : Naughty & Nice (new 2011)

Postby Pretjah » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:36 pm

so who liked the new prep & Landing?

i thought it was great.

not as great as teh first one (that became one of my favorites as soon as i watched it)

but it was still awesome.
Pretjah
Toy Maker

Re: Prep & L:anding : Naughty & Nice (new 2011)

Postby Noel+ » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Yes, it was very cute. I ordered the original and we now have it on dvd. I hope they release this one next year. They're now Christmas tradition!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Return to Let the Show Begin