CAY WEB SITE

Info about CAY. Feel free to ask questions about CAY here too.

CAY WEB SITE

Postby Mrs.Claus » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:50 pm

A little history - For a couple years now, Mrs.Claus (aka McDLT) has wanted to create a full-fledged Christmas site. She contacted Stephanie about incorporating the CAY forum and graphics into the site. In September 2007 christmasallyear.org was born. Back in March of 2008, some technical difficulties arose at the christmasallyearforum.com site and we lost the forum. Fortunately, since acquiring the christmasallyear.org domain, we were in the beginning stages of developing a Christmas All Year site, which would include a forum. We decided that opening the forum immediately would be the best thing to do.

Since then we have created a CAY Flickr account and a Blog to share more Christmas ideas and photos. Now we have come to a really exciting time, the Christmas All Year website is ready - well almost ready (we will always be adding lots more and tweaking) and we'd like your thoughts. This is your site too!
~ Mrs. Claus ~

Mrs.Claus
The Mrs.

Re: CAY WEB SITE

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Thanks for your creativity and hard work, Mrs. C! I look forward to discovering more about the entire site next week! Hugs :holly1:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Snowbelle27 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:12 am

Thanks Mrs C for all your hard work to get this up and running. I am very impressed with what I have seen of the Homepage and look forward to taking a better look around over the next couple of days.

:flake:
Snowbelle

Snowbelle27
Ornament Hanger

Postby Stephanie » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:36 am

I'm really excited about the site I can't wait to see more. I think you've really started something great! :D
Stephanie
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Mrs.Claus » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:39 am

Thanks everyone :D Feel free to let me know what you want to see up at the site.
~ Mrs. Claus ~

Mrs.Claus
The Mrs.

Postby Merry Sage » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:04 am

I looked at the site today via the email I got. Looking good! :holly1:
Merry Sage
Head Baker

Return to CAY FAQ