Does anyone know where I can find GNOMES?

Gift giving, shopping, and budgeting. Share your tips, suggestions, and ideas to help wrap up the holiday season.

Does anyone know where I can find GNOMES?

Postby Christmas_Eggnog » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 am

My mom wants gnomes so I decided to get her one or two for Christmas. Does anypone know any good stores that I could go to that sells them? I know Canadian Tire does but their selection is a bit tiny. Thanks!
Christmas is, of course, the time to be home - in heart as well as body."
Christmas_Eggnog
Bulb Tester

Re: Does anyone know where I can find GNOMES?

Postby Noel+ » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:29 am

You can check Terry's Village online because they usually have a couple at Christmas time! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Mrs.Claus » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:13 am

Have you checked out the local nursery's? Garden stores tend to have things like that and probably more variety too. Good luck! :elfgrin:
~ Mrs. Claus ~

Mrs.Claus
The Mrs.

Postby Christmas_Eggnog » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Thank you Noel for that idea. I actually checked there and was going to order one but the shipping to Canada would have been 40 dollars....which is about twice the amount I would want to pay for shipping.

And Mrs. Claus, I actually did go to Canadian Tire to get some gnomes I saw online. However, they had none...I saw a turtle that is solar powered to light up (the shell light up) during the night....so I got that instead. I paid 20 dollars...it wasn't on sale but there were only 2 left and my mom loves turtles so I caved and got it. I have officially NO MORE Christmas money, I've spent quite a large sum but have everyone crossed off my list but my dad.

I'm so eager for the holidays! This site helps me remain sane. :lol:
Christmas is, of course, the time to be home - in heart as well as body."
Christmas_Eggnog
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:46 am

So glad Mrs. C's suggestion was helpful, Christmas Eggnog. And I wouldn't pay $40 S&H either! WHOA! :x

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Merry Sage » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:47 am

This is going to sound awful, but you couldn't PAY me to take a gnome. The things creep me out. Its the eyes. Silly I know, but there you go. :whistle:
Merry Sage
Head Baker

Return to Holiday Hustle & Bustle