New Year Plans??

Ring in the New Year.

Re: New Year Plans??

Postby Mrs.Claus » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:41 pm

It's really up in the air right now. I was hoping to spend it at home, but it looks like we'll be back at the in-laws. Need to find a positive and make the best of it. :wink:
~ Mrs. Claus ~

Mrs.Claus
The Mrs.

Postby mistletoe misfit » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:41 pm

We are spending it at home with our 3 kiddies. Boring I know!
But DH and I like it this way. We both did a lot of partying before we settled down. Now we buy finger foods, hats for the kiddies. We make them Shirley Temples, I may have a drink or two. We do an early countdown then usually all cuddle up in front of the tv and watch the celebrations. Dear son is usually the only one left awake for midnight. LOL
mistletoe misfit
Head Baker

Postby Mrs.Claus » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 pm

mistletoe misfit wrote:We are spending it at home with our 3 kiddies. Boring I know!

Not at all boring. That's what I like to do and want to do, but it's definitely the in-laws which means bowling. Not that bowling is bad, but I like being at home and ringing in the new year with just immediate family, since we spend Christmas with tons of family. We usually play board games, have finger foods, watch the countdown on TV, and just have a good time. Oh well - there's always next year.
~ Mrs. Claus ~

Mrs.Claus
The Mrs.

Postby Puternut » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:01 pm

We went out for a lovely dinner seaside, then checked out a few other Christmas displays, came home to watch the ball drop.
Puternut
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Puternut wrote:We went out for a lovely dinner seaside, then checked out a few other Christmas displays, came home to watch the ball drop.

Oh what a lovely New Year's Eve Puternut! :D And today we start our Christmas 2014 countdown. :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Same as every year.
Japanese Restaurant for dinner with friends, then to someones house for a game of Mexican Train Dominos.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:11 am

NOtice: I jsut deleted the ads placed by a previous member on this page.

We are focused on Autumn and anxioius for the Christmas season to begin. We do New Year's planning at the end of December. We're a bit spontaneous!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Return to New Year's