Christmas in July shows on!!

For those who just can't wait until December.

Christmas in July shows on!!

Postby sugarcookie » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:18 am

Hello,

I'm currently watching the Christmas in July shows on HSN...they'll be on all day. I haven't bought anything yet, but I'm enjoying watching.
Christmas is the most magical time of the year.

sugarcookie
Bulb Tester

Re: Christmas in July shows on!!

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:55 pm

I saw a couple of hours after work. Loved the Snowman cookie jar -- but not in the budget this week.

On the weekend of July 24-25 QVC has their mega-Christmas in July programming. They place everything on sale! I've yet not to buy a couple of items and am so glad it is a weekend this year. I'll get to see it all! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby sugarcookie » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:23 am

The snowman cookie jar was the only thing that I ended up buying. I got hooked on the pecan meltaway cookies. I watched QVC's shows as well, but I didn't buy anything. I was tempted though, I thought the Temptations snowman mug sets were adorable. I'll wait until August 25th when they have another day of Christmas shows & see.
Christmas is the most magical time of the year.

sugarcookie
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Yes, I loved the Temptations Christmas items as well. I just don't have enough for wallet for my wish list! :lol: :lol:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Return to Christmas in July