2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue May 14, 2013 2:22 am

Noel+ wrote:My brother finally let me treat him today: bought him a new microwave oven for his tiny trailer. Like me, he 'nukes' alot! :lol: :lol: And giving a package is a little like Christmas in my heart!

You can do wonders with a microwave and a toaster oven. You could almost make a Christmas dinner! (well, not quite, but had to get christmas in there somehow). :dinner:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 14, 2013 2:53 am

Well Christmas is a great time to microwave leftovers too! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 14, 2013 2:59 am

Here's a Christmas ornament site I just love!

http://www.ornaments2remember.com/main/

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue May 14, 2013 10:14 am

Noel+ wrote:Here's a Christmas ornament site I just love!

They have some great Christmas ornaments. But they sure are expensive. :elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 pm

I want to order them all :smilecc: What lovely ornaments especially the deer with the christmas wreath , IWANT IT :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue May 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Noel+ wrote:Thought I'd share this beautiful poem: WE ARE THE REASON by Don Moen

As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
Of all the gifts and toys
We knew we'd find
But we never realized
A baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives

We were the reason
That He gave...

...He is my reason to live

That is beautiful.
He truly gave us the only Christmas present we ever needed.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue May 14, 2013 4:18 pm

CandyKane wrote:Happy Monday! Today starts my dd's last 2 weeks of school. It's gonna be a very busy 2 weeks with so many activities planned. Should be fun but a little sad for me to see her kindergarten year over. She is so smart and doing so well. I know that she's ready for first grade. I'm just not ready to give my baby up. We will be having a new baby in hubby's family this Fall. I love having new babies at Christmas time. :scene:

They do grow up so fast.
This Christmas I will be giving ($$$) more than receiving. My second baby will be going off to college this fall (along with all my money). It seems like just yesterday he was starting pre-k. My heart gets so heavy just thinking about him growing up so fast. And next year my third and final baby will graduating high school (not sure about college with that one). My First baby will be starting his junior year at Georgia Tech this fall and probably going into the Navy.

Wow. I gotta stop now. My eyes are starting to leak.

Enjoy them while you can. I am.
:D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 am

tinseltown wrote:

I want to order them all :smilecc: What lovely ornaments especially the deer with the christmas wreath , IWANT IT :smilecc:

Yes they are expensive Christmas Crazy.......I order them for special gifts or pastor/teacher thank you gifts. That gives me a year to save the $.

I want them all tinseltown! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 15, 2013 2:27 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
CandyKane wrote:Happy Monday! Today starts my dd's last 2 weeks of school. It's gonna be a very busy 2 weeks with so many activities planned. Should be fun but a little sad for me to see her kindergarten year over. She is so smart and doing so well. I know that she's ready for first grade. I'm just not ready to give my baby up. We will be having a new baby in hubby's family this Fall. I love having new babies at Christmas time. :scene:

They do grow up so fast.
This Christmas I will be giving ($$$) more than receiving. My second baby will be going off to college this fall (along with all my money). It seems like just yesterday he was starting pre-k. My heart gets so heavy just thinking about him growing up so fast. And next year my third and final baby will graduating high school (not sure about college with that one). My First baby will be starting his junior year at Georgia Tech this fall and probably going into the Navy.

Wow. I gotta stop now. My eyes are starting to leak.

Enjoy them while you can. I am.
:D

What beautiful sentiments Christmas Crazy. And CK I urge to follow his advice and enjoy them now. What beautiful gifts from God!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 15, 2013 2:29 am

Today was a long, wearying but beautiful day! It was great to get out of the city - I am a country girl! - and to revisit the town/church/restaurant where my brother was former pastor. His trailer is small but it is spotless, beautifully decorated and laid out so well for 1 person!

We unloaded, I unpacked & decorated, and my brother signed up for cable & utilities. It was 109F today so he needs A/C this week! Then I treated him to lunch and we overate! :lol:

In a way its like going for Christmas. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed May 15, 2013 2:41 am

39F this morning and I wore long johns waiting for the bus. I do not remember wearing them this far into May before, but I am not complaining. With the prospect of South Texas weather for the rest of my life, I hope this "winter" never ends. It almost feels like Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Noel+ wrote:Today was a long, wearying but beautiful day! It was great to get out of the city - I am a country girl! - and to revisit the town/church/restaurant where my brother was former pastor. His trailer is small but it is spotless, beautifully decorated and laid out so well for 1 person!

We unloaded, I unpacked & decorated, and my brother signed up for cable & utilities. It was 109F today so he needs A/C this week! Then I treated him to lunch and we overate! :lol:

In a way its like going for Christmas. :D

What a blessing for you both Noel and the poem you shared said it all , HE is our reason for loving Christmas so much :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby tinseltown » Wed May 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Tomtemor wrote:39F this morning and I wore long johns waiting for the bus. I do not remember wearing them this far into May before, but I am not complaining. With the prospect of South Texas weather for the rest of my life, I hope this "winter" never ends. It almost feels like Christmas!

I know the feeling Jennifer , its hot here already and i long for some christmas frost x :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Tomtemor wrote:39F this morning and I wore long johns waiting for the bus. I do not remember wearing them this far into May before, but I am not complaining. With the prospect of South Texas weather for the rest of my life, I hope this "winter" never ends. It almost feels like Christmas!

Oh, I'm so jealous of your cold Christmasy weather! It was 109F here again today. So enjoy your little Christmas bonanza! :snowwow:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed May 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Noel+ wrote:

Oh, I'm so jealous of your cold Christmasy weather! It was 109F here again today. So enjoy your little Christmas bonanza! :snowwow:

Yesterday morning was so cold it felt like Christmas again.
And then today the high was 89.
Here comes summer!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Noel+ wrote:

Yesterday morning was so cold it felt like Christmas again.
And then today the high was 89.
Here comes summer!!!

:lol:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 17, 2013 12:14 am

The board has been quiet all day. Hope all my Christmas friends are having a great week! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri May 17, 2013 2:13 am

Merry Friday Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 17, 2013 9:24 am

Merry Friday Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 17, 2013 9:27 am

Noel+ wrote:The board has been quiet all day. Hope all my Christmas friends are having a great week! :D

I am doing very well today, thank you. :D
And I hope my Christmas friends are doing well also.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter