Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:42 am

Noel+ wrote:Do You Have the Christmas Spirit quiz?
https://www.blogthings.com/doyouhavethe ... piritquiz/[url][/url]

Do You Have the Christmas Spirit? 100%

Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.
You celebrate Christmas with enthusiasm. You love every minute of the holidays.

Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays.
You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!

Of course!
We're all Christmas nuts.
:P
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:44 am

CandyKane wrote:
Noel+ wrote:CandyKane: this is my 9th Christmas post today and I challenge you to do the same! On to 1500 posts by Christmas in July!! :lol:

And I accept your Christmas challenge dear friend. :smilecc:

A Christmas challenge. Love it!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:55 am

CandyKane wrote:As most of you know I've never really been big on Christmas in July. I have the hardest time getting in the Spirit when it's 100 degrees (or more). I'm thinking this year I might just buy a Christmas themed board game like one of the monopoly games. :scene:

A Christmas themed Monopoly game would be great!
I guess you could by it on Amazon this time of year.
Great idea!!!
:snowwow:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:14 am

CandyKane wrote:Just wondering.....does anyone send out family updates (Christmas letters) with their Christmas cards? I believe this is a mostly Midwestern thing. Noel?? :think:

We don't send out one, but we still receive a couple each Christmas.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:18 am

Noel+ wrote:A friend of mine wants me to dye my hair half red and half green for our Christmas in July dinner! I'm just Christmas Crazy enough to do it! LOL! 8-)

Oh you should do it! It will be a Christmas in July to remember for a long time.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:19 am

Noel+ wrote:Christmas Elves: what is your favorite Christmas movie to watch during the long hot summer? :think:

I watched Christmas with the Kranks last night then started watching Holiday Inn.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:24 am

ksrjreed wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Does your town have Christmas bells on a church or government building? I miss the sound of bells playing on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning on a cold snowy day! Sadly, there are no bells here that would meet the city ordinance against 'loud noises'.

No bells here, although I agree with you and it would be nice to hear on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I guess the ringing of the bells is one of those "days gone by" events that we will never see again.

There has got to be a small town out there that still rings the bells on Christmas Eve and Day.
There just has to be!

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:30 am

Good morning all!
I hope you all are doing well. Michelle and I went to Hilton Head Island on Friday and Saturday and had a really great time together. We went to the beach both days and did a little sight seeing and shopping. I even found 3 or 4 Christmas stores. One of them kept their store so cold I thought it might snow in there. I'm back at work today but still dreaming of a white Christmas.

Be blessed my friends!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:00 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Good morning all!
I hope you all are doing well. Michelle and I went to Hilton Head Island on Friday and Saturday and had a really great time together. We went to the beach both days and did a little sight seeing and shopping. I even found 3 or 4 Christmas stores. One of them kept their store so cold I thought it might snow in there. I'm back at work today but still dreaming of a white Christmas.

Be blessed my friends!

Christmas Vrazy I am so glad you enjoyed your weekend getaway with Michelle. And finding 4 Christmas stores is wonderful! Feeling cold again sounds like a dream to me. :flake:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:02 am

Merry Monday Christmas

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:03 am

For some reason, they are playing Holiday Inn on tv at work. I am dancing quietly along with Fred Astaire as I work. I think the songs make the babies smile! A little Christmas in our heart always makes the day brighter. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:04 am

Elf Jolly is on her cruise vacation and I hope it is almost as nice as Christmas Eve! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:05 am

Oh a co-worker just said she saw large unopened boxes of Christmas items at the back of Hobby Lobby this weekend. That means Christmas shopping will start in about one month. A great surprise!! :shop:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:06 am

Does your local radio station play Christmas in July music each summer? Mine does not..........but back home in small towns they do just that. :singing:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:07 am

Anyone else working on Christmas crafts? I want a new wreath for our front door this Christmas? When Michael's & Hobby Lobby display 2016 items I plan on stocking up to create a new lighted wreath. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:51 pm

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Just a few weeks left until Hallmark begins its Christmas in July celebration with some of their favorite Christmas movies! Right now I am in the mood for a little Mrs. Miracle! What about you? :think:

You will have to let me know which ones are the best, so I can look for them on alternate sources. I love Christmas in July Movies!

We are off on our Cruise tomorrow, back on Thursday! Hope to get some Christmas shopping done for the Texas family while we are away. :shop:

Enjoy your cruise Jolly. I hope it is as much fun as Christmas in July. Who is watching Zoe & Zelda?

That turned into a problem. Never heard back from neighbor. We left extra food and water. It is only two days they will be without attention. I worry now that something has happened to our neighbor. Will have to make arrangements to board the cats for the Texas trip. Less Christmas fun.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Noel+ wrote:A friend of mine wants me to dye my hair half red and half green for our Christmas in July dinner! I'm just Christmas Crazy enough to do it! LOL! 8-)

Oh you should do it! It will be a Christmas in July to remember for a long time.

A wig might be safer. Then if something goes wrong you won't go to work looking like a Christmas clown. :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Noel+ wrote:Does your local radio station play Christmas in July music each summer? Mine does not..........but back home in small towns they do just that. :singing:

Christmas in July in a small town must be great! One year I want to be somewhere they really celebrate it. :scene:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Noel+ wrote:For some reason, they are playing Holiday Inn on tv at work. I am dancing quietly along with Fred Astaire as I work. I think the songs make the babies smile! A little Christmas in our heart always makes the day brighter. :D

I love it! What Christmas Joy. :santa:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:02 pm

Noel+ wrote:Oh a co-worker just said she saw large unopened boxes of Christmas items at the back of Hobby Lobby this weekend. That means Christmas shopping will start in about one month. A great surprise!! :shop:

I've been in 2 Hobby Lobby stores last week that already started putting out Christmas decorations.
I get so excited when I walk in there.
:shop:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter