Christmas Countdown 2017

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas Countdown 2017

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:36 am

Noel+ wrote:Where is our Christmas evolves Jolly, Kiwi and ksrjreed? Sending Christmas cheer! :scene:

Just busy. I was wondering if I could use this banner for both Christmas and Pentecost.
There really isn't a "Pentecost" decorating aisle. I am thinking to mix red Christmas and Valentine's decorations.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peace-Dove-Chri ... 2205893464

Aren't Peace, Joy, and Love also fruits of the spirit?
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Noel+ wrote:Merry Tinsel Tuesday Christmas!! :blinky1:

Merry Tinsel Tuesday Christmas Noel!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Where is our Christmas evolves Jolly, Kiwi and ksrjreed? Sending Christmas cheer! :scene:

Just busy. I was wondering if I could use this banner for both Christmas and Pentecost.
There really isn't a "Pentecost" decorating aisle. I am thinking to mix red Christmas and Valentine's decorations.

So true on the fruits of the Spirit.
I think the banner would be perfect for Christmas and Pentecost!
Great find. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:38 pm

1164 Christmas Posts!!! :snowwow:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:43 pm

Brand new Christmas movie (Love Finds Its Way) starring Catherine Bell premiering July 9th on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries during GOLD CROWN CHRISTMAS.

Read more about it here.
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Original-World-Premiere-of-Hallmark-Movies-Mysteries-LOVE-FINDS-ITS-WAY-79-2017032090
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:

Jolly that is a lovely banner! I would use it Easter and Christmas. How is Perkys job and interview situation? :think:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:49 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Brand new Christmas movie (Love Finds Its Way) starring Catherine Bell premiering July 9th on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries during GOLD CROWN CHRISTMAS.

Read more about it here.
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Original-World-Premiere-of-Hallmark-Movies-Mysteries-LOVE-FINDS-ITS-WAY-79-2017032090

That is good Christmas news. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:02 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:

Jolly that is a lovely banner! I would use it Easter and Christmas. How is Perkys job and interview situation? :think:

He did not get the half time school job with zero pay in July. We are not sorry. He likes his current job well enough, except for the peanut dust they pay. But it is more than unemployment and he is his own man. The interview Friday for the really good job could go either way. He said they seemed not happy with anyone so far and were going to let the application period run its course, then decide whom to bring in for second interviews. We are not sitting by the phone. so, keep those Christmas prayers coming for the right job to come along. As far as day to day operations, he likes the job and his coworkers. Just not a long term solution. The job postings are starting to slow down and it is mostly summer jobs that are up. it is not worth it to leave his current job for only 3 months. If he left for 6 months at a higher monthly salary, then unemployment pay would reset. One day at a time............and soon it will be Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:51 am

Yes soon it will be Christmas and prayers are coming your way. Thank you for the job and process update. Lack of job stress is a bonus now that he is diabetic and medicating. Peace is worth more than money in my book. :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:53 am

278 Days until Christmas! :holly1:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:54 am

59 Christmas pages of posts!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:55 am

Merry Winter Wonderland Christmas!! :snowjump: :snowball: :jump:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:56 am

An order of Easter cookies is arriving just in time for Easter from a family member. Perfect timing! :nav2:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:59 am

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:00 am

1175 Christmas posts!! :snowhouse: :throw:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:13 am

Noel+ wrote:Yes soon it will be Christmas and prayers are coming your way. Thank you for the job and process update. Lack of job stress is a bonus now that he is diabetic and medicating. Peace is worth more than money in my book. :wink:

Point of clarification: I am the diabetic (medication and, cough cough......diet controlled). Perky has rheumatoid arthritis. The injections he will soon be taking is for the arthritis. His blood results yesterday showed a higher white cell count (good news) but they want some other things to come up before he starts the new treatment. I had written down what he would be taking, but I have lost the paper when I cleaned my desk. I posted it to Jolly's facebook account I think. Will have to check. It is a "bio" agent rather than chemo therapy. A newer form of something else.......my mind is a Christmas blank right now.

Enbrel is the older version. Seems like the new version starts with a B.....Benepali/Enbrel. found it. As elusive as that last present under the Christmas tree. :shop:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:28 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:

He did not get the half time school job with zero pay in July. We are not sorry. He likes his current job well enough, except for the peanut dust they pay. But it is more than unemployment and he is his own man. The interview Friday for the really good job could go either way. He said they seemed not happy with anyone so far and were going to let the application period run its course, then decide whom to bring in for second interviews. We are not sitting by the phone. so, keep those Christmas prayers coming for the right job to come along. As far as day to day operations, he likes the job and his coworkers. Just not a long term solution. The job postings are starting to slow down and it is mostly summer jobs that are up. it is not worth it to leave his current job for only 3 months. If he left for 6 months at a higher monthly salary, then unemployment pay would reset. One day at a time............and soon it will be Christmas!

Continued prayers for Perky the Christmas Elf. :elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:29 am

Noel+ wrote:Merry Winter Wonderland Christmas!! :snowjump: :snowball: :jump:

Merry Winter Wonderland Christmas Noel!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:31 am

Oh thanks for the Christmas clarification about Perky and his meds. There are days I can't find my memory at all now. :oops:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:32 am

Merry Whacky Wednesday Christmas!!!
:snowjump:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter