CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:42 am

Between being as busy as Santa on Christmas Eve, we have a weekend getaway planned for after work. I would really appreciate some Christmas prayers that my headache goes away so I can think clearly and that I do not catch Perky's cold. My aunt warned him that people working in Daycares and preschools catch everything the first year. Good thing we have a cat that sleeps between us. ;-)
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:59 am

Noel+ wrote:Christmas Crazy

Here is the link to the complete 2014 TSO performance! ENJOY :D

[url]Trans-Siberian Orchestra Complete show Multi-cam Boston MA 12/20/2014 TSO
by squintyt4e[/url]

Thanks my Christmas friend!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:01 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Between being as busy as Santa on Christmas Eve, we have a weekend getaway planned for after work. I would really appreciate some Christmas prayers that my headache goes away so I can think clearly and that I do not catch Perky's cold. My aunt warned him that people working in Daycares and preschools catch everything the first year. Good thing we have a cat that sleeps between us. ;-)

Just said a prayer for you both my Christmas friend.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:03 am

ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 126 days till Christmas! ..............
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:21 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Between being as busy as Santa on Christmas Eve, we have a weekend getaway planned for after work. I would really appreciate some Christmas prayers that my headache goes away so I can think clearly and that I do not catch Perky's cold. My aunt warned him that people working in Daycares and preschools catch everything the first year. Good thing we have a cat that sleeps between us. ;-)

Just said a little prayer for both you & Perky to heal & have a Christmas-relaxing trip. Lets hope Kitty doesn't catch Perky's cold. :wink:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 126 days till Christmas! ..............

:holly1: Enjoy a Christmas-blessed Friday my friend. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:04 am

Wishing my Christmas friends a super-day of rest, relaxaton, and enjoyment with family & friends! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:06 am

Well, home from work a few hours ago but a lovely case of insomnia means I'm listening to Christmas music! That can definitely be a joyful situation! :singing:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:15 am

Dream a little Christmas with me............

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:23 pm

Noel+ wrote:Dream a little Christmas with me............

I hope you fell asleep soon after your last post. Christmas music is great to fall asleep to.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:44 am

Almost time to leave for grave yard shift tonight. Not very Christmasy. Did you know its just10 weeks til Hallmark's Countdown til Christmas begins?! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:46 am

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:53 am

Greetings Chrismtas friends! We had a nice relaxing weekend. The NASA exhibit was interesting, the hotel and train rides decent. The city we were at is the 4th largest in Sweden as compared to Stockholm which is of course the largest. What a difference! I was amazed by the lack of people and quiet even Downtown on a saturday during Tourist season. We could live there. I told Perky the next time we are Job hunting we can add that area to the list. Our overall income would not go further but the Environment is much more relaxing. There is more than one way to measure "standard of living". We will have to pray some Christmas prayers for direction and discernment. Perky wore his Santa shirt and said it was like wearing a parasail. I will have to order him one in a non Christmas theme. It is silk and fits his Santa figure quite nicely.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Noel+ wrote:Almost time to leave for grave yard shift tonight. Not very Christmasy. Did you know its just10 weeks til Hallmark's Countdown til Christmas begins?! :scene:

That will be Halloween night. Less than a month later will be Thanksgiving. And a month after that will be CHRISTMAS!!! :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:47 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Greetings Chrismtas friends! We had a nice relaxing weekend. The NASA exhibit was interesting, the hotel and train rides decent. The city we were at is the 4th largest in Sweden as compared to Stockholm which is of course the largest. What a difference! I was amazed by the lack of people and quiet even Downtown on a saturday during Tourist season. We could live there. I told Perky the next time we are Job hunting we can add that area to the list. Our overall income would not go further but the Environment is much more relaxing. There is more than one way to measure "standard of living". We will have to pray some Christmas prayers for direction and discernment. Perky wore his Santa shirt and said it was like wearing a parasail. I will have to order him one in a non Christmas theme. It is silk and fits his Santa figure quite nicely.

So glad you trip was restful & fun Jolly. I definitely understand the attraction of small-town living! I grew up in the country: farm life & small towns are the BEST! And Christmas is more intimate in small towns. :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:48 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Almost time to leave for grave yard shift tonight. Not very Christmasy. Did you know its just10 weeks til Hallmark's Countdown til Christmas begins?! :scene:

That will be Halloween night. Less than a month later will be Thanksgiving. And a month after that will be CHRISTMAS!!! :D

My autumn......then halloween...........and Christmas decorating are all planned around those timelines! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:52 pm

There's 95 days till the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. For the past month I have been checking there website to see who will be in the 2015 parade lineup.
But as you can see below, they have not announced anything yet.
But we already know that Santa will be there. Which will mean Christmas will soon be here.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:Greetings Chrismtas friends! We had a nice relaxing weekend. The NASA exhibit was interesting, the hotel and train rides decent. The city we were at is the 4th largest in Sweden as compared to Stockholm which is of course the largest. What a difference! I was amazed by the lack of people and quiet even Downtown on a saturday during Tourist season. We could live there. I told Perky the next time we are Job hunting we can add that area to the list. Our overall income would not go further but the Environment is much more relaxing. There is more than one way to measure "standard of living". We will have to pray some Christmas prayers for direction and discernment. Perky wore his Santa shirt and said it was like wearing a parasail. I will have to order him one in a non Christmas theme. It is silk and fits his Santa figure quite nicely.

So glad you trip was restful & fun Jolly. I definitely understand the attraction of small-town living! I grew up in the country: farm life & small towns are the BEST! And Christmas is more intimate in small towns. :smilecc:

I totally agree with your intimate statement Noel. I moved to GA from a town in IN of 750 people. Christmas was a little more special and simpler.
And I miss the snow.

:scene:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:58 pm

I miss the snow too Christmas Crazy! It just doesn't seem quite like a real Christmas without snow! :|

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter