CHRISTMAS 2014: 2500 Posts

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2014: 2500 Posts

Postby ksrjreed » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:23 pm

Already had our annual family pizza party with the kids, now getting ready for candlelight service and communion service. Will be back on later to do a lot of talking about Christmas and what all has been going on here. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby Noel+ » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:11 pm

ksrjreed wrote:Already had our annual family pizza party with the kids, now getting ready for candlelight service and communion service. Will be back on later to do a lot of talking about Christmas and what all has been going on here. :smilecc:

Enjoy Christmas Eve & be blessed!

:nav2:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:58 am

Jolly, referring to your Christmas movies on YouTube. I have enjoyed watching so many Christmas movies on it this season. It is going to be one of my go-to's throughout the year as well!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby DJTEEL » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:09 am

:smilecc: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! it's Christmas day!!!i'm a bit down when I stop and think it's almost all over for about 10 months...but time will probably pass by fast though! Hope e everybody has a wonderful day today and that everybody gets what they want!!! Enjoy and savor the Christmas spirit all day everybody!!
>>>>>>> i found it in the last place that i looked,as they say.
what's weird is that i found it in the next place i looked also.
so now i have two of them and i only need one!!
<<<<<<<
DJTEEL
Elf Apprentice

Postby Noel+ » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:05 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:32 pm

I hope all of my CAY friends had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed some rest and relaxation. As I reflect upon the day and the season, I know that while I am disappointed it's over, I take comfort in the fact that I have many ways of keeping the feelings of the season with me all year. This blog being one of them. Knowing that there are many others that feel the same way helps.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Our Christmas was a wonderful blessing. My brother's birthday is Monday but he must leave. We are celebrating it today with s movie & dinner. Our Christmas joy overflows! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Noel, happy early birthday to your brother. What movies will you be watching? Any of the Christmas variety?
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:57 pm

We just got back from Indiana today. No white Christmas, but we had a blessed time with family.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 pm

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:05 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:Noel, happy early birthday to your brother. What movies will you be watching? Any of the Christmas variety?

We went to the theater to see The Hobbit finale. Then a meal & lunch & then watched Christmas in Connectivity, Thanks Kiwi. :D .

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:05 am

Christmas Crazy- we didn't really have a white Christmas either. There were patches of snow left from storms weeks ago that had survived the 50 degree weather. It was strange being so warm on Christmas. I would never be get used to Christmas in a place like Arizona.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:26 am

Back from the Great White Northf! It was an interesting Christmas with the Swedish family. Lots of drama at the moment as a nephew is separated and getting a divroce and it all happened two weeks Before Christmas. Felt at times that I was in Holiday in Handcuffs as we did not have transportation of our own and nothing around us to escape to. It is so good to be home. I am looking forward to a calm quiet Christmas next year! Hope all my Christmas friends had good food and a joyful hoiday. As we say in Sweden "God Försättning" as "Good continuation(of the holidays)". Looking forward to a nice quiet N ew Year's at home.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:21 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:Christmas Crazy- we didn't really have a white Christmas either. There were patches of snow left from storms weeks ago that had survived the 50 degr :smilecc: ee weather. It was strange being so warm on Christmas. I would never be get used to Christmas in a place like Arizona.

This Hoosier gal has NEVER gotten used to the heat at Christmas in Arizona. Next year we're going home for a Hoosier White Christmas!!!!!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Back from the Great White Northf! It was an interesting Christmas with the Swedish family. Lots of drama at the moment as a nephew is separated and getting a divroce and it all happened two weeks Before Christmas. Felt at times that I was in Holiday in Handcuffs as we did not have transportation of our own and nothing around us to escape to. It is so good to be home. I am looking forward to a calm quiet Christmas next year! Hope all my Christmas friends had good food and a joyful hoiday. As we say in Sweden "God Försättning" as "Good continuation(of the holidays)". Looking forward to a nice quiet N ew Year's at home.

We're having a nice quiet New Years Eve & Day. On the schedule? Popcorn & Christmas movies! :lol:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:35 pm

I feel like my quota of Christmas Movies has been very low this year. Fortunately, there is youtube. We have some much needed chores to be done over the new year's holidays but hope to make some nice meals and Watch some Movies. Hoping to go furniture shopping on new year's eve. Most swedes are off until Jan 7 but since we just took a two week vacation we drew the short straw at our jobs and have to go in. We are still using our bistro table in the kitchen even though we moved nearly a year ago. First the furniture disappeared in lieu of the spring summer patio furniture, then hubby got sick, then he had a month of recovery, then it was too hot, then it was fall and we were saving up spending Money for the trip to Texas. Now it's time to get ourselves a belated Christmas present in the form of a kitchen table Before the furniture disappears again. :-)
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:I feel like my quota of Christmas Movies has been very low this year. Fortunately, there is youtube. We have some much needed chores to be done over the new year's holidays but hope to make some nice meals and Watch some Movies. Hoping to go furniture shopping on new year's eve. Most swedes are off until Jan 7 but since we just took a two week vacation we drew the short straw at our jobs and have to go in. We are still using our bistro table in the kitchen even though we moved nearly a year ago. First the furniture disappeared in lieu of the spring summer patio furniture, then hubby got sick, then he had a month of recovery, then it was too hot, then it was fall and we were saving up spending Money for the trip to Texas. Now it's time to get ourselves a belated Christmas present in the form of a kitchen table Before the furniture disappears again. :-)

Happy new year furniture shopping! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:26 am

http://www.food.com/recipe/twelfth-night-scones-458584

Something to make for Epiphany which in some places is the end of Christmas. Here at the North Pole, we celebrate until January 13, St. Knut's Day. Have to come up with some St. Knut's scones...........hm...............
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uXB9IR9vOw

Been looking for this cute Christmas movie for years!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:http://www.food.com/recipe/twelfth-night-scones-458584

Something to make for Epiphany which in some places is the end of Christmas. Here at the North Pole, we celebrate until January 13, St. Knut's Day. Have to come up with some St. Knut's scones...........hm...............

I love how long Swedes celebrate Christmas! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter