CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Noel+ » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:ah, got it.

Thank you Christmas Crazy!

Joly hope your evening with Perky is so sweet you forget about your non-Christmas y day at work. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Christmas Posts are shown at the top of the page.

Cool page shot Christmas Crazy! :wink:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:19 pm

MERRY WASSAIL WEDNESDAY !!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:59 pm

WOW! 2000 Christmas Posts by October 14.
Interesting note:
It took 201 days to get to 1000 posts. (July 21)
It took only 85 to get the next 1000 posts. (October 14)

:snowwow: :smilecc: :shop:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:52 am

So much to be grateful for as we countdown to Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:06 am

Good morning Christmas friends. Yesterday, very late, I did receive a Lakeside catalog! It's about time! I mean a girls' gotta shop .. even if it is only Christmas dreaming. :shop:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:41 am

Merry Thankful Thursday Christmas!!!
Be blessed my friends.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:04 am

The Christmas countdown continues...........

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:25 am

This is one of those days when I literally have so much to do I don't know where to start. Guess I'll start where I always do...taking care of all my critters. :D Have a great Thursday Christmas friends!

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:30 am

CandyKane wrote:This is one of those days when I literally have so much to do I don't know where to start. Guess I'll start where I always do...taking care of all my critters. :D Have a great Thursday Christmas friends!

Good for you CK. On a farm the 'critters' are totally dependent upon their human owners to feed & house them. :wink: You've got that 'put others first' attitude of Christmas! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:31 am

Looked online for some "Christmas curtains" (basically red or red/White) for the kitchen, didn't find any I liked, ordered from ebay, so of course the catalog comes today. OH well, I really just wanted a nice red check we can leave up between Advent and Valentine's Day. Then we switch to spring even though there is still snow on the ground until Easter.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby mistletoe misfit » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:37 am

Good Thursday morning Christmas friends! Anyone here still get the Sears Wish Book? We do, it is getting smaller and smaller each year. I fear that one year in the not distant future it may not exist. But for now we will continue to enjoy it in our house. I look forward to it each year.
mistletoe misfit
Head Baker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:44 am

:dinner: Thankful Thursday. Hee hee. We are having Nürnberg sausage with leftover Thanskgiving veggies for dinner. It's almost like Christmas dinner. ;-)
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby mistletoe misfit » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:48 am

Jolly I love left overs. They are easy and taste great.
Here's the picture of our Sears Christmas wish book I think. LolImage
mistletoe misfit
Head Baker

Postby Noel+ » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:16 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Looked online for some "Christmas curtains" (basically red or red/White) for the kitchen, didn't find any I liked, ordered from ebay, so of course the catalog comes today. OH well, I really just wanted a nice red check we can leave up between Advent and Valentine's Day. Then we switch to spring even though there is still snow on the ground until Easter.

Jollly The Country Curtains & Sturbridge catalogs carry checked curtains all year long. Sometimes they have plaid ones at Christmas too. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:18 pm

mistletoe misfit wrote:Good Thursday morning Christmas friends! Anyone here still get the Sears Wish Book? We do, it is getting smaller and smaller each year. I fear that one year in the not distant future it may not exist. But for now we will continue to enjoy it in our house. I look forward to it each year.

Yes I mentioned the Sears Wish book in an earlier post. Just loved it as a child. My sister & I poured over it each day. Thanks for posting the new cover for Christmas. :smilecc:

You Canadians are blessed to still receive the Wish Book.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Noel+ wrote:
mistletoe misfit wrote:Good Thursday morning Christmas friends! Anyone here still get the Sears Wish Book? We do, it is getting smaller and smaller each year. I fear that one year in the not distant future it may not exist. But for now we will continue to enjoy it in our house. I look forward to it each year.

Yes I mentioned the Sears Wish book in an earlier post. Just loved it as a child. My sister & I poured over it each day. Thanks for posting the new cover for Christmas. :smilecc:

Where can I get a Sears Christmas Wish Book?
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:50 pm

My mother said she is sending a "red cross package" hopefully in time for Christmas.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby mistletoe misfit » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Noel+ wrote:

Where can I get a Sears Christmas Wish Book?

Christmas Crazy I went to our local Sears store and picked up a couple. I am not sure if they have any where you are. Depends on where you live I believe. I am in Ontario so for this year we still can get one.

Noel I have such great childhood memories looking through the sears Wish Book as well. It is really the only Christmas catalogue I think we have here. A very small toys r us one comes in the paper some years. Everything else is just flyers in November/ December
mistletoe misfit
Head Baker

Postby CandyKane » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Hubby gets a Sears tool catalog every year at Christmas but I haven't gotten a Wishbook in quite a while. Love the cover! I wonder if the larger stores still carry the catalogs :think:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter