Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby CandyKane » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:05 am

Noel+ wrote:Kudos to our Christmas tag team of CandyKane and Christmas Crazy yesterday. They carried our Christmas in July celebration to victory by going over ourpost goal! Sure wish I felt well enough to help you out more but am so proud of you both. :shop:

Christmas is always better when you share it with friends. :scene:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am

Noel+ wrote:All in my house have the post-Christmas in July blues. We did not decorate, fix the meal, or have a party. We sat up trying to breath during coughing fits and watched Christmas movies/concerts. Onward to CIJ 2017!! :think:

Hopefully you are all on the mend. Christmas future is just ahead! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:24 am

Only 152 days left until Christmas 2016! :snowdeer:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 am

Noel+ wrote:All in my house have the post-Christmas in July blues. We did not decorate, fix the meal, or have a party. We sat up trying to breath during coughing fits and watched Christmas movies/concerts. Onward to CIJ 2017!! :think:

I posted this once, but it seems to have not made it. Why not celebrate Christmas in Augsut? minimum decorating, fun food, Movie, and Music.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:33 am

One of the things I want to look for on our next trip to Texas is minature western/texas themed christmas ornaments. I am not sure why we started the Hawaiian Christmas in July theme when Christmas in Texas can be just like Christmas in July.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:36 am

One great thing about this site is you are among people who,in one small way or another, celebrate Christmas everyday. You don't need a day on a calendar. I love that! :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:38 am

The temps are considerably cooler this week than last week. I'm so grateful because everything was really suffering in the heat. I'm over summer already and ready for the things cold weather brings. Like Christmas. :treeclap:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:21 am

Noel+ wrote:Kudos to our Christmas tag team of CandyKane and Christmas Crazy yesterday. They carried our Christmas in July celebration to victory by going over ourpost goal! Sure wish I felt well enough to help you out more but am so proud of you both. :shop:

You were our inspiration my Christmas friend. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:22 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas in July Tuesday! Made Perky a good salmon dinner so he can continue to get well. I had Kram, a cold Swedish fruit soup since to me it was too hot to eat. Found out a friend in Texas had a Christmas in July party. she said it was low key, but still wish I could have been there. I always wanted to have a white elephant party for Christmas in July.

I hope my favorite Christmas couple in Sweden get better soon.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:23 am

Please get better soon. We miss you Christmas friend. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:24 am

CandyKane wrote:Only 152 days left until Christmas 2016! :snowdeer:

Christmas Joy!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:25 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:

I posted this once, but it seems to have not made it. Why not celebrate Christmas in Augsut? minimum decorating, fun food, Movie, and Music.

Great Christmas idea Jolly!!! :santa: :shop:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:26 am

CandyKane wrote:

One great thing about this site is you are among people who,in one small way or another, celebrate Christmas everyday. You don't need a day on a calendar. I love that! :smilecc:

So true my Christmas friend. :hohat:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:27 am

Merry Tinsel Tuesday Christmas!!!
I'm still dreaming of a white Christmas.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:22 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas in July Tuesday! Made Perky a good salmon dinner so he can continue to get well. I had Kram, a cold Swedish fruit soup since to me it was too hot to eat. Found out a friend in Texas had a Christmas in July party. she said it was low key, but still wish I could have been there. I always wanted to have a white elephant party for Christmas in July.

I hope my favorite Christmas couple in Sweden get better soon.

This has definitely been a Christmas in July to forget. I watched The Mistle-Tones today. It was cute, but I was both Walking in and out of it doing laundry and fading in and out when I was laying down, but it definitely seems Worth Another look.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:59 pm

121 days left until Thanksgiving means only 121 days left until I put up my Christmas tree. :peek:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:26 pm

CandyKane wrote:121 days left until Thanksgiving means only 121 days left until I put up my Christmas tree. :peek:

Oh how I long for the day that we put the Christmas tree up. (Thanksgiving also)
But now I must go to bed. Goodnight! :sleephat:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:25 am

Got my diabetic check changed to 25 August. Merry Christmas in August......LOL
Maybe I can persuad Perky to go to dinner.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:51 am

Happy Wednesday Christmas friends! Hope it's a great one! :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:55 am

Only 96 days left until Halloween. :pumpkin:
Only 120 days left until Thanksgiving. :thanks:
And only 151 days left until Christmas. :merrysleigh:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter