CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Noel+ » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:22 am

The new Charlie Brown movie opens November 6. Just love this wisdom from the Peanut's crew.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:34 am

I just watched Harvest Moon on Youtube. It was too Christmas cute. I love the pumpkin farm. It beats Autumn Dreams on atmosphere. I see that October Kiss is also on YouTube. I also see on Hallmark website that there are now 6 Good Witch movies plus a TV series. Wow. I checked amazon UK to see if they sold the movies in a set but alas, one can only purchase them individually. Maybe a boxed set will come out in time for Christmas. I had enjoyed the first couple of Good Witch movies before I came to the North POle but had no idea it had gotten so popular.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:35 am

Noel+ wrote:The new Charlie Brown movie opens November 6. Just love this wisdom from the Peanut's crew.

Noelle, I love the Swedish Christmas tomte in your signature art. He's too Christmas cute. :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:11 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:I just watched Harvest Moon on Youtube. It was too Christmas cute. I love the pumpkin farm. It beats Autumn Dreams on atmosphere. I see that October Kiss is also on YouTube. I also see on Hallmark website that there are now 6 Good Witch movies plus a TV series. Wow. I checked amazon UK to see if they sold the movies in a set but alas, one can only purchase them individually. Maybe a boxed set will come out in time for Christmas. I had enjoyed the first couple of Good Witch movies before I came to the North POle but had no idea it had gotten so popular.

Wishing I were watching Harvest Moon right now. Instead I'll have to wait til late tonight. It was definitely very Christmas cute! Thanks for the reminder Jolly. :peekleaves2:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:15 am

Noel+ wrote:Insomnia kept me up since before 3am and my "to do" list is longer than my arm. I'm thinking of listening to Christmas ccarols and going back to bed. Wonder how that will turn out? :laugh:

You have my complete permission. HOpe you have some nice Christmas Dreams. :sleephat:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:57 am

It's been a crazy busy week! Thankfully it's a little better today. Wishing all my Christmas friends a fabulous Friday! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:04 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:Charlie Brown Halloween!! I will have to look for it online. I missed it because I was in a class. It was Christmassy this past weekend as the snow fell. Back to the 50's today.

Great to see you Kiwi! You're a Christmas friend who's been missed! :ornwave:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:24 pm

CandyKane wrote:It's been a crazy busy week! Thankfully it's a little better today. Wishing all my Christmas friends a fabulous Friday! :smilecc:

Happy you took time from your busy schedule to stop by CAY today Christmas friend. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:05 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:I just watched Harvest Moon on Youtube. It was too Christmas cute. I love the pumpkin farm. It beats Autumn Dreams on atmosphere. I see that October Kiss is also on YouTube. I also see on Hallmark website that there are now 6 Good Witch movies plus a TV series. Wow. I checked amazon UK to see if they sold the movies in a set but alas, one can only purchase them individually. Maybe a boxed set will come out in time for Christmas. I had enjoyed the first couple of Good Witch movies before I came to the North POle but had no idea it had gotten so popular.

We watched Harvest Moon the other night. Really enjoyed it. Another great Hallmark movie before we enter the Christmas season.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:09 pm

CandyKane wrote:It's been a crazy busy week! Thankfully it's a little better today. Wishing all my Christmas friends a fabulous Friday! :smilecc:

I hope you have a fabulous and blessed weekend my Christmas friend.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Such sad news today that Joey of the music duo Joey and Rory has decided to stop her cancer treatments. Her husbands statement said she has not gone home to die, but to live! If you're not familiar with their music you can find several videos on YouTube. Here's the link to a song from their Christmas album. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgg4AMLkTv4

Prayers for healing and for comfort. :angelpray:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:39 pm

CandyKane wrote:Such sad news today that Joey of the music duo Joey and Rory has decided to stop her cancer treatments. Her husbands statement said she has not gone home to die, but to live! If you're not familiar with their music you can find several videos on YouTube. Here's the link to a song from their Christmas album. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgg4AMLkTv4

Yes CK I read the sad news. She's been a brave warrior. Now it's time for her to enjoy family & friends in peace. Tears....prayers....Anne all my hopes for her. :angel:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:41 pm

So far unable to nap today but did doze off for a little while. Skipping tv and hoping to sleep early tonight. I have a long to-do list with some Christmas items on it. :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Noel+ wrote:
CandyKane wrote:Such sad news today that Joey of the music duo Joey and Rory has decided to stop her cancer treatments. Her husbands statement said she has not gone home to die, but to live! If you're not familiar with their music you can find several videos on YouTube. Here's the link to a song from their Christmas album. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgg4AMLkTv4

Yes CK I read the sad news. She's been a brave warrior. Now it's time for her to enjoy family & friends in peace. Tears....prayers....Anne all my hopes for her. :angel:

I've never had the opportunity to listen to them before. They are wonderful. That was a beautiful Christmas song and video. My heart breaks for her and her family.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:48 pm

MERRY CHREISTMAS Saturday Christmas friends. My Christmas tree shipped today!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:26 pm

Merry Saturday Christmas my friends!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Christmas Crazy: you started a thread a while back asking us to predict the date we reached 2300 posts. The date you chose was October 23 - yesterday - but we are short of that number. I predicted 10/25 and it looks like we'll be short of that number too. Oh, well.........I tried to post atleast 8 times a day to help the count along. This is more incentive to post daily. :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Puternut » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:28 pm

The Good Witch Halloween on Hallmark tonight.
Puternut
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Puternut wrote:The Good Witch Halloween on Hallmark tonight.

Thank you Puternut. Hope you saw my post about your Christmas story. Kiddos still watch it! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby mistletoe misfit » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Happy Saturday Christmas friends. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. We were busy here. Our youngest had basketball from 10:30-12:00. Then we ran some errands. We were home for an hour, then we were off to another town to do our grocery shopping while our other daughter had a 2 hour hockey practice. We are finally settled in for the night. Tomorrow we are off to our daughters hockey game, which is a two hour drive each way. Our son had hockey last night and the night before. Tis the season! LOL :smilecc:
mistletoe misfit
Head Baker

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter