CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Noel+ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:43 pm

mistletoe misfit wrote:Happy Saturday Christmas friends. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. We were busy here. Our youngest had basketball from 10:30-12:00. Then we ran some errands. We were home for an hour, then we were off to another town to do our grocery shopping while our other daughter had a 2 hour hockey practice. We are finally settled in for the night. Tomorrow we are off to our daughters hockey game, which is a two hour drive each way. Our son had hockey last night and the night before. Tis the season! LOL :smilecc:

MM you are a busy loving family! How great to be making new memories as we countdown to Christmas. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:02 am

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:08 am

WISHING EACH OF MY Christmas friends a very blessed Sunday!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:49 am

Puternut wrote:The Good Witch Halloween on Hallmark tonight.

My cousin mentioned watching The Good Witch movies yesterday. Sadly they do not seem to be on Feeln, my only Hallmark source at the North Pole. Maybe I will start buying them for Christmas. Digital is convenient but nothing beats owning your own stuff.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:57 am

Jolly: Several GOod Witch movies are on Youtube That way you can watch them up til Thanksgiving if you want and then start on Christmas movies. :D

The Good Witch's Destiny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ZBmNDR-UM

The Good Witch's Charm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwXMc2sv-1Q

The Good Witch's Wonder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lgCgZKGnMU

And there are movie plus the tv series. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby mistletoe misfit » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:44 am

A good Sunday morning Christmas friends! It is the weekend and I should be able to sleep in a little, right? Nope not this girl. I have been awake since 5:30. LOL My Grandpa used to always be up early, maybe that's where I get it from. He'd be up and walking the dog or dogs at the break of day. When we visited If any of us grandchildren were up, he would let us tag along too.
Well I guess I will make a coffee and maybe then my two dogs will be awake and want to go out. It's still dark so I think a walk may have to wait a bit.
Have a wonderful Sunday! :thumbs:
mistletoe misfit
Head Baker

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:40 am

MM As you can see I have been up since 1am. It's pitch dark here too. We faithful wives & busy mom's are early risers! Just finished my quiet time while chocolate-custard twists were baking. My dog is ready to go for a walk but I wait for pre-dawn light. Enjoy your quiet time MM. As Christmas gets closer it will be harder to find the time. :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:36 am

Good morning ladies. I just turned our inside dog out for his morning walk and turned dds puppy's out of their pen for some play time. We got more rain overnight so everything's wet. The rain knocked all the loose pine needles off so we'll need to get out the rake and yard sweeper this afternoon. Have a wonderful Sunday Christmas friends. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:41 am

Yesterday's family pumpkin carving produced one of my favorite Fall treats. Roasted pumpkin seeds. I'm the only one that likes them so more for me. Yay! :lol: I love Halloween ( almost as much as I love Christmas) :pumpkin: joyelf :hohat:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:47 am

CandyKane wrote:Good morning ladies. I just turned our inside dog out for his morning walk and turned dds puppy's out of their pen for some play time. We got more rain overnight so everything's wet. The rain knocked all the loose pine needles off so we'll need to get out the rake and yard sweeper this afternoon. Have a wonderful Sunday Christmas friends. :smilecc:

Hey Ms CandyKane glad to hear you're enjoying the weekend. Your morning is off to a busy start too. As Christmas approached we'll be busier each day. Enjoy your yummy pumpkin seeds. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:49 am

2170 Christmas posts! :merrysleigh:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:03 am

Noel+ wrote:MM As you can see I have been up since 1am. It's pitch dark here too. We faithful wives & busy mom's are early risers! Just finished my quiet time while chocolate-custard twists were baking. My dog is ready to go for a walk but I wait for pre-dawn light. Enjoy your quiet time MM. As Christmas gets closer it will be harder to find the time. :smilecc:

It is Time Change Weekend at the North Pole. I was awake at 7:30. When it is the weekend and I can sleep in, I can't. During the week, 5:45 comes way too early. We go to Julotta (the early Christmas morning service) on Christmas Day and it Always feels so good to come home and crash. :whistle:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:07 am

Noel+ wrote:Jolly: Several GOod Witch movies are on Youtube That way you can watch them up til Thanksgiving if you want and then start on Christmas movies. :D

The Good Witch's Destiny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ZBmNDR-UM

The Good Witch's Charm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwXMc2sv-1Q

The Good Witch's Wonder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lgCgZKGnMU

And there are movie plus the tv series. :D

Great thanks! I found a possible source. I saw the first one in 2008 Before I left for the North Pole. I would like to see them in order, but at this Point anything is good. I haven't watched October Kiss yet and I saw that Stepmom is on Feeln. Another one of my favorite fall themed Movies. Hubby decorated the apartment for Halloween. He said people Think we are weird because we do this and don't even have kids. Oh well, we are all kids at heart especially at Christmas time. :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:16 am

Jolly remind Perky that even singles & widows/widowers decorate for holidays! You are right about being a child at heart. Those are the people I want in my life. How sweet of Perky to do the decorating. Let's hope he helps at Christmas too. :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Does anyone use a White Christmas tree? My Mom had one a few years back and it was gorgeous. It made the decorations really stand out and pop with color. One of the light strands on my big prelit tree has quit and I really don't want to mess with it. :lights: I'm seriously thinking about buying a white tree for a nice change. Dd has a pink tree she decorates and a blue tree for her dog :lol:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:35 pm

CK I looked at flocked Christmas trees too before I ordered my new one. Reviews stated they are beautiful. Now comes the 'but': the flocking falls off the tree at the slightest touch. Even the very expensive trees! So I'm thinking maybe a frosted tree for our bedroom in a year or two but not a completely flocked white one.

Anyone else have experienced with an artificial flocked tree?

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Merry October Christmas to you Father Christmas
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Merry October Christmas to you kiwidogy_max
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant