Countdown to Christmas 2019

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Countdown to Christmas 2019

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:03 am

CandyKane wrote:Happy Tuesday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

Happy Tuesday Christmas CandyKane! :smilecc:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:07 am

CandyKane wrote:I spent this very gloomy Monday seeing my brother buried in the pouring down rain. My heart is truly saddened by the way my sister in law has handled all this. I made sure he had a spot in the cemetary as close to family as he could get. And arranged to have the grave opened and closed. And was told if i want him to have a headstone i can buy it for him. So i will. After he died i checked my facebok and the first post i saw was from one of his wifes friends. It said that the only family and friends that he had were his wifes family and friends. :angry: :cry: I thought about that as i stood under an umbrella bawling like a baby watching him be covered up. I didnt confront her directly, but i did. make a post of my own. I tried to include other points of his life, including his great love of Christmas. My Mom had him, my Dad raised him as his own, and we loved him. He had problems including drugs and alcohol. He had his faults, just like me and everybody else. We fought alot. But we were family. You do for family. Sorry for the long post. Thankful for my Christmas family. :rabstar:

My heart breaks for you CandyKane. You're such a wonderful and loving sister. You both were blessed to be in each others lives. I know you'll miss him dearly. I'm still praying for you and your family.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:41 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
CandyKane wrote:Amazon Prime Day! That's Black Friday Christmas in July for me! :shop: :shop: :shop:

I bought early Christmas presents for Michelle and I. Two Fire HD 10 tablets. $90 each. I thought it was a good bargain. :D

I am looking for an offline ebook reader. Maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:32 pm

CandyKane wrote:I spent this very gloomy Monday seeing my brother buried in the pouring down rain. My heart is truly saddened by the way my sister in law has handled all this. I made sure he had a spot in the cemetary as close to family as he could get. And arranged to have the grave opened and closed. And was told if i want him to have a headstone i can buy it for him. So i will. After he died i checked my facebok and the first post i saw was from one of his wifes friends. It said that the only family and friends that he had were his wifes family and friends. :angry: :cry: I thought about that as i stood under an umbrella bawling like a baby watching him be covered up. I didnt confront her directly, but i did. make a post of my own. I tried to include other points of his life, including his great love of Christmas. My Mom had him, my Dad raised him as his own, and we loved him. He had problems including drugs and alcohol. He had his faults, just like me and everybody else. We fought alot. But we were family. You do for family. Sorry for the long post. Thankful for my Christmas family. :rabstar:

Praying the Lord will be nearer to you during your time of grief and heal your broken heart. Thank you for trusting your CAY friends to share your grief with and give us a glimpse into your brother's soul. You remain in my heartfelt prayers CK -- please know you are loved and supported! :angelsnow:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:33 pm

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Merry Totally Tinsel Tuesday Christmas!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:36 pm

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 am

Christmas prayers for your and your family during this difficult time.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:05 am

Last year for Christmas in August, we were at the Ice Hotel. This year I have booked a local hotel for a "staycation" after visiting the Ice Bar. The theme of the icebar this year is immigration, the Swedish migration in the 1800's. I can't wait. We now know to take Pictures first as you do not have time to see and view the text. The local hotel is decorated inside like the one we were in (it's a chain). I want to feel like I am in the forest. Then we are 15 minutes from home and the cats. The best of both Worlds. :elfgrin: :gbhouse: :scene:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:40 am

Happy Wednesday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:42 am

Another hot, hot day for us. We need a Christmas cooldown. :snowwow:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:47 am

The 2019 holiday barbie is out. Dd has gotten one every year since she was born. Santa used to bring them to her but now i have to make sure one is under the tree. :treegifts:

https://barbie.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ba ... doll-fxf01

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:41 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:43 am

Merry Wassail Wednesday Christmas!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant