2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:33 am

Just wanted to share some family answered prayers -- a Christmas miracle for my brother!

He lost his job July 2010 and has been trying to sell his home while job searching. He lives up north in a small town. He finally has a solid offer. He is taking a loss but did not have to foreclose. He gave it his all and now has answered prayer!

On 2/28 he's moving down here and will split time at my house and my sister's house. He goes on a mission to Mynamar again this Feb-March. When he returns he'll job search here and look for an small condo. We are all rejoicing. The deal is final next Monday as long as the inspections are clear........and they should be exactly perfect! His home is only 2.5 years old.

So he's rising out of the ashes of loss & despair to a new hope. Thank you God!! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:58 am

Noel+ wrote:Just wanted to share some family answered prayers -- a Christmas miracle for my brother!

He lost his job July 2010 and has been trying to sell his home while job searching. He lives up north in a small town. He finally has a solid offer. He is taking a loss but did not have to foreclose. He gave it his all and now has answered prayer!

On 2/28 he's moving down here and will split time at my house and my sister's house. He goes on a mission to Mynamar again this Feb-March. When he returns he'll job search here and look for an small condo. We are all rejoicing. The deal is final next Monday as long as the inspections are clear........and they should be exactly perfect! His home is only 2.5 years old.

So he's rising out of the ashes of loss & despair to a new hope. Thank you God!! :smilecc:

Praise God for this Christmas miracle in His perfect timing. :snowwow:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:02 am

Noel+ wrote:Hello to all my Christmasy friends!

I am feeling somewhat better and have made a couple of posts. My Dh and kiddies are still very very sick. I am hoping I am on the mend so I can care for them 100% of the time! :D

Praying for you and your family's continued recovery Noel.
Your Christmas friends wish you the very best.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:06 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I just got done putting together a puzzle for the last 2 hours. It was one my brother let us borrow when we visited Connecticut just before Christmas. It was fun! I can't remember when the last time I did one was!

I love putting puzzles together also. I bought a Charlie Brown puzzle just before Christmas, but haven't started it yet. Maybe I will this Friday.
What a great idea kiwi!
Last edited by Christmas Crazy on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:31 am

Noel+ wrote:Just wanted to share some family answered prayers -- a Christmas miracle for my brother!

Praise God. I am glad things are looking up for someone! Hope you family continues recovering. It is no fun being sick after Christmas.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:38 am

Ah, thanks so much Jennifer! We continue to pray for YOUR Christmas miracle too! Stay warm........... :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:05 am

Noel, I am very happy to hear that your brother's prayers were answered. A delayed Christmas miracle! Continued prayers for the health of your family.
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 am

We were at a birthday party tonight and I loved how everyone wrapped their birthday gifts in Christmas wrapping paper.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby tinseltown » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Tomtemor wrote:Hubby got less than encouraging news at work today about his Feb 6 contract being extended at two schools (50% of his income). The woman on maternity leave is returning. We were hoping that a woman over 40 with a newborn and a school age child might enjoy staying home. Praying for that Christmas miracle and that I get the job I interviewed for yesterday. I should know by wednesday if I am to go on with the process.

Praying for that christmas miracle !!!!
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby tinseltown » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:35 pm

:smilecc: Praying for your family Noel and Christmas Crazy , hows your son ? Just read the flu vaccine is 62 % success rate so we can pray for that . On a lighter note had some good wine and nibble nights this week using up the leftovers from christmas which was quiet festive as i lit loads of candles :smilecc: Last night at bible study my German friend brought a special christmas stolen from her home town which was yummy :dinner: Bought a few christmas offers before they whipped them off the shelves which they usually do here straight after christmas . I miss my decs !!! :smilecc: :singing: :snowwow:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Tinseltown, my son was back to 100% the next day. His illness came and left just as fast as Christmas. Praise God! Thanks for praying.
:D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby kiwidogy_max » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:45 am

Had fun playing basketball tonight. I definitely need to play more to rid myself of the Christmas pudge I have accumulated around my midsection.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:44 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Noel, I am very happy to hear that your brother's prayers were answered. A delayed Christmas miracle! Continued prayers for the health of your family.

Thank you so much Kiwi! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:45 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:We were at a birthday party tonight and I loved how everyone wrapped their birthday gifts in Christmas wrapping paper.

Now that's keeping the Christmas spirit! And what fun to open a normal birthday present so cutely decorated! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:46 am

tinseltown wrote::smilecc: Praying for your family Noel and Christmas Crazy , hows your son ? Just read the flu vaccine is 62 % success rate so we can pray for that . On a lighter note had some good wine and nibble nights this week using up the leftovers from christmas which was quiet festive as i lit loads of candles :smilecc: Last night at bible study my German friend brought a special christmas stolen from her home town which was yummy :dinner: Bought a few christmas offers before they whipped them off the shelves which they usually do here straight after christmas . I miss my decs !!! :smilecc: :singing: :snowwow:

Thank you so much tinseltown. And I can see you are an expert Christmas shopper -- all year long! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Tinseltown, my son was back to 100% the next day. His illness came and left just as fast as Christmas. Praise God! Thanks for praying.
:D

That's great news about your son Christmas Crazy! So glad he did not have this flu virus! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:48 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Had fun playing basketball tonight. I definitely need to play more to rid myself of the Christmas pudge I have accumulated around my midsection.

Well, good for you kiwi! We ALL could use a little workout to reduce our Christmas pudge! Being in bed resting for 10 days means mine needs targeted workouts! :lol:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:48 am

:D YAY =- we're at 277 posts just less than 1 month since Christmas! Keep on keeping on CAYers! :D :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:49 am

Well, so far I feel better each day due to all my prayer support - thanks!I am definitely off any schedule! Christmas joys dancing in my heads while I listen to carols as I recuperate. The best medicine! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:01 am

Merry Friday Christmas!

Hubby has to work tomorrow, so I am thinking of making today a relaxing day and doing my regular friday cleaning tomorrow. I have some jobs to apply for and other "adminstrative" tasks, but then am thinking about a "spa day" with a long soak in the tub and a pedicure in front of a nice Christmas movie. Since Hubby is gone tomorrow, I can play christmas music while doing my cleaning. The weather is really cold today and tomorrow so we might not get to the store until Sunday. Have to see what is leftover from Christma in the freezer! Hope everyone has a great day!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter