Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:41 pm

Noel+ wrote:Merry Wassail Wednesday Christmas!

This dry hacking cough is killing me. I need some of that Christmas Wassail! I have no time to get sick. The dr claims there are no "Winter allergens". Well, when the snow melts and the decaying grass and leaves are exposed, my mold allergy is in full force, but that doesn't Count. :razzberry:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:42 pm

It will be interesting to see how many Christmas posts we have on January 31.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:48 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:It will be interesting to see how many Christmas posts we have on January 31.

Yes! My goal is 300 Christmas posts! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:50 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Merry Wassail Wednesday Christmas!

This dry hacking cough is killing me. I need some of that Christmas Wassail! I have no time to get sick. The dr claims there are no "Winter allergens". Well, when the snow melts and the decaying grass and leaves are exposed, my mold allergy is in full force, but that doesn't Count. :razzberry:

Your doctor is wrong according to American medicine. Fungal mold counts. I have diabetic fungal issues even in Winter too. Feel better Christmas friend. :angel:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:29 pm

Merry Wassail Wednesday.
What a day!

:D :elfgrin: :snowwow:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:09 am

Merry Thankful Thursday Christmas!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:12 am

Good morning Christmas friends. A super-busy Thursday for this elf and the debate coverage tonight on tv. Christmas seems so far away. I decided to read a Christmas book this weekend! Make it a blessed day.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby ksrjreed » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:30 am

Good morning Christmas friends.

I feel like I haven't been on here forever so this post may be long but I have a lot that has been going on. First off I am happy for 2015 to be over, it was a trying year and that may be the reason why I haven't been on here as much as I would like to be. I just finished my month without Christmas music and can now sing away to my favorite songs.

I have been trying to regain my house after the kids being out of school for a week due to the snowstorm and the forecast is calling for a possible storm next week so we will see if my loving kids will be home next week or not. I think that is everything right now, I will be back later with more interesting tidbits from my not normal home life. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:32 pm

ksrjreed, it is great to have back at CAY. We all live hectic lives and so would understand if you need a safe place to share/vent. Even a nearly perfect Christmas elf needs some relief now and then. Looking forward to your sharing with us again your love of Ho-Ho-Ho season! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:50 pm

ksrjreed wrote:Good morning Christmas friends.

I feel like I haven't been on here forever so this post may be long but I have a lot that has been going on. First off I am happy for 2015 to be over, it was a trying year and that may be the reason why I haven't been on here as much as I would like to be. I just finished my month without Christmas music and can now sing away to my favorite songs.

I have been trying to regain my house after the kids being out of school for a week due to the snowstorm and the forecast is calling for a possible storm next week so we will see if my loving kids will be home next week or not. I think that is everything right now, I will be back later with more interesting tidbits from my not normal home life. :smilecc:

Welcome back Christmas friend, it is a shame when real Life interferes with our Christmas fellowship, but we totally understand. Hope you are doing well now and can share when and what you feel comfortable with. :scene:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Sending Christmas prayers that this Cold/flu/allergy/cough disappears overnight or I cannot accompany Perky tomorrow. If I am visibly sit, they will not let me sit in the waiting room. It is an Eye hospital, not a hospital for sick people. Worse case, he will take a cab home all the way.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Sending Christmas prayers that this Cold/flu/allergy/cough disappears overnight or I cannot accompany Perky tomorrow. If I am visibly sit, they will not let me sit in the waiting room. It is an Eye hospital, not a hospital for sick people. Worse case, he will take a cab home all the way.

I like Alka Seltzer flu/cold tablets to suppress symptoms. I hope you feel better & having some medicines for symptoms. Perky has prayers covering his surgery & eyes. Please keep us updated.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:40 pm

Jolly it is 6:37 in Sweden & my bedtime here. Thinking & praying for both you & Perky. Hoping you feel well enough to a company Perky & stay in waiting room during his eye procedure. Believing his eyesight will greatly improve post surgery. Be blessed Christmas friends. :angelpray: :angel:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:40 am

Noel+ wrote:ksrjreed, it is great to have back at CAY. We all live hectic lives and so would understand if you need a safe place to share/vent. Even a nearly perfect Christmas elf needs some relief now and then. Looking forward to your sharing with us again your love of Ho-Ho-Ho season! :D

Good to hear from you Christmas friend. I hope your 2016 is a lot more "normal". :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:41 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Sending Christmas prayers that this Cold/flu/allergy/cough disappears overnight or I cannot accompany Perky tomorrow. If I am visibly sit, they will not let me sit in the waiting room. It is an Eye hospital, not a hospital for sick people. Worse case, he will take a cab home all the way.

Praying for you & Perky. Blessings and good health for my Christmas friends.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:47 am

Today is my day off at work, so I am doing laundry, picking up the house, and clearing out the spare bedroom. Painting and cleaning the carpet in that room this week. Fun, fun. It will be a nice surprise for my son when moves back home for the summer and again at Christmas time.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:49 am

I am also listening to Christmas music for the first time this year. It sure puts my heart in a very special place. You just can't beat the Christmas feeling.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:53 am

ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 331 days till Christmas! ..............
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Today is my day off at work, so I am doing laundry, picking up the house, and clearing out the spare bedroom. Painting and cleaning the carpet in that room this week. Fun, fun. It will be a nice surprise for my son when moves back home for the summer and again at Christmas time.

You are a busy Christmas elf on your "day off" CC. What a fun surprise for your son too. :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I am also listening to Christmas music for the first time this year. It sure puts my heart in a very special place. You just can't beat the Christmas feeling.

Christmas music is magical all year long! :singing:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter