Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:42 am

I'm listening to Christmas music this morning while getting cleaned up.
It sure does put me in Christmas mood. :D :santa:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:23 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:24 am

I'm headed out to my first Physical Therapy session.
Wish me luck Christmas friends.Image
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:55 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:I'm headed out to my first Physical Therapy session.

Hope your therapy session goes well. Just keep that positive Christmas attitude. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:57 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:I'm listening to Christmas music this morning while getting cleaned up.
It sure does put me in Christmas mood. :D :santa:

I use Christmas movies the way others use Christmas music. I have them on in the background while I'm cleaning. :elfgrin:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:58 am

Something tells me we are gonna hit 2900 Christmas posts today. :treeclap:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:16 am

Merry Mistletoe Monday Christmas!! :holly1:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:17 am

Facebook is showing more and more Autumn and Christmas photos as the seasons begin to change in many areas. I want Autumn here now. :peekleaves2:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:18 am

My brother is hiking the Pyrenes mountains inn Spain at a pace of 8 hours daily! Whew! I think he is going to need new high-tech walking shoes this Christmas! One more present ready to wrap!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:19 am

Here is a newer subscription on Youtube for Christmas music. Sing those carols!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCupAfb0LtMZqY7HijdDaTlg

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:20 am

Make it a Merry Monday my Christmas friends and share some Christmas joy everywhere you go today! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:28 am

Noel+ wrote:Here is a newer subscription on Youtube for Christmas music. Sing those carols!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCupAfb0LtMZqY7HijdDaTlg

Thanks for this early Christmas gift Noel :ornwave:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:30 am

Noel+ wrote:My brother is hiking the Pyrenes mountains inn Spain at a pace of 8 hours daily! Whew! I think he is going to need new high-tech walking shoes this Christmas! One more present ready to wrap!

Wow that's awesome! Bet he'll have lots of great stories to tell about his adventure. And he'll appreciate your thoughtful Christmas gift. :toychase:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:36 am

CandyKane wrote:
Noel+ wrote:My brother is hiking the Pyrenes mountains inn Spain at a pace of 8 hours daily! Whew! I think he is going to need new high-tech walking shoes this Christmas! One more present ready to wrap!

Wow that's awesome! Bet he'll have lots of great stories to tell about his adventure. And he'll appreciate your thoughtful Christmas gift. :toychase:

Thank you Christmas friend! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby ksrjreed » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:33 am

Merry Monday to one and all!

Yesterday was not a very good Sunday, missed both morning and evening church services due to my sinus issues. Woke up yesterday and could not breath and I had been sneezing and blowing my nose so much I gave myself a massive headache.

Good news is after a day of allergy and sinus medicine, plus motrin for my headache I am feeling much better today. I too have had my Christmas music playing while cleaning today, just a thought, Christmas music playing and I feel better, probably no connection there for a CAYer. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby ksrjreed » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:35 am

Getting plans together to go and visit Hobby Lobby and get some new Christmas décor ideas. Also while I am there going to look at the fall décor as well, the kitchen will be decked out in fall as of Thursday so might as well see if I can find some new ideas to bring out the seasons even more.

I truly love the time of year that is coming up. Fall into winter, I seem to always be at my best during this time of year. Hope everyone has a great Monday.

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:39 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:I'm headed out to my first Physical Therapy session.

Christmas blessings and healing my friend. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:41 am

CandyKane wrote:Something tells me we are gonna hit 2900 Christmas posts today. :treeclap:

A Christmas toast yo 2900 posts!!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:42 am

ksrjreed wrote:Merry Monday to one and all!

Yesterday was not a very good Sunday, missed both morning and evening church services due to my sinus issues. Woke up yesterday and could not breath and I had been sneezing and blowing my nose so much I gave myself a massive headache.

Good news is after a day of allergy and sinus medicine, plus motrin for my headache I am feeling much better today. I too have had my Christmas music playing while cleaning today, just a thought, Christmas music playing and I feel better, probably no connection there for a CAYer. :smilecc:

So happy you are feeling better ksrjreed! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:54 am

ksrjreed wrote:Merry Monday to one and all!

Glad you're feeling better. Christmas always makes me feel better too. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter