Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:58 am

ksrjreed wrote:Getting plans together to go and visit Hobby Lobby and get some new Christmas décor ideas. Also while I am there going to look at the fall décor as well, the kitchen will be decked out in fall as of Thursday so might as well see if I can find some new ideas to bring out the seasons even more.

I truly love the time of year that is coming up. Fall into winter, I seem to always be at my best during this time of year. Hope everyone has a great Monday.

This is my favorite time of year too. That little nip in the air then the leaves start to turn. By the time the leaves have turned dull brown or are bare, Christmas lights start shining and brightening every thing up. :treewiggle:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 am

I'm working on my sewing projects today. I wish I was a better seamstress so I could make decorations and gifts for Christmas. :D

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:21 pm

Noel+ wrote:Here is a newer subscription on Youtube for Christmas music. Sing those carols!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCupAfb0LtMZqY7HijdDaTlg

Thanks Noel! I subscribed to the channel.
Bring on the Christmas music! :singing:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:23 pm

ksrjreed wrote:Merry Monday to one and all!

Yesterday was not a very good Sunday, missed both morning and evening church services due to my sinus issues. Woke up yesterday and could not breath and I had been sneezing and blowing my nose so much I gave myself a massive headache.

Good news is after a day of allergy and sinus medicine, plus motrin for my headache I am feeling much better today. I too have had my Christmas music playing while cleaning today, just a thought, Christmas music playing and I feel better, probably no connection there for a CAYer. :smilecc:

Oh I think it make perfect sense.
Christmas music = Good health
:smilecc:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:26 pm

ksrjreed wrote:Getting plans together to go and visit Hobby Lobby and get some new Christmas décor ideas. Also while I am there going to look at the fall décor as well, the kitchen will be decked out in fall as of Thursday so might as well see if I can find some new ideas to bring out the seasons even more.

I truly love the time of year that is coming up. Fall into winter, I seem to always be at my best during this time of year. Hope everyone has a great Monday.

I love BERS too!
SeptBER = Fall
OctoBER = Halloween
NovemBER = Thanksgiving
DecemBER = Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Physical therapy went well. My range of motion is much better than I expected it to be.
I wonder if I could get them to play Christmas music while I workout? Probably not. :P
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Physical therapy went well. My range of motion is much better than I expected it to be.
I wonder if I could get them to play Christmas music while I workout? Probably not. :P

You never know. Christmas music lovers are everywhere. :carolbells:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:31 pm

CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:Physical therapy went well. My range of motion is much better than I expected it to be.

You never know. Christmas music lovers are everywhere. :carolbells:

I second PC's Christmas sentiment. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:32 pm

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:57 am

Noel+ wrote:A cute Christmas dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Qkp2VUvR4url

That was too Christmas cute.
It looked like a commercial, but nothing was advertised. :think:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:58 am

Merry Tinsel Tuesday Christmas!!!
I'm longing for some Christmas cookies and milk.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:03 am

Good morning Christmas friends!
My shoulder is a little more sore this morning, but I think that can be expected and my range of motion is still better than yesterday morning.

Nothing to do today except rest and pay some bills. Tonight Michelle and I are going to the mall and out to eat at the Bone Fish Grill. Yum!

Have a blessed day!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:35 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Good morning Christmas friends!
My shoulder is a little more sore this morning, but I think that can be expected and my range of motion is still better than yesterday morning.

Nothing to do today except rest and pay some bills. Tonight Michelle and I are going to the mall and out to eat at the Bone Fish Grill. Yum!

Have a blessed day!!!

Your day sounds pre-Christmas fun, CC. So glad your range of motion is increasing as your physical therapy continues. By Christmas you'll be back to your active self just in time to open more presents! :orn1:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:37 am

Merry Toymaker Tuesday Christmas!

Santa and his busy elfs are increasing production to make all the toys for the world in just 4 months!! :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:41 am

Make it a great day my Christmas friends! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:42 am

As we count down the holidays until Christmas, this is a new one for me.

National Holistic Pet Day

August 30th

Holistic medicine has grown in popularity over recent years but many people will not have considered it in terms of treating their pets. National Holistic Pet Day was set up to try and bring more publicity to the idea that holistic treatments, where a pet’s lifestyle, diet and environment are fully considered, are more beneficial. Using holistic treatments is said to improve nutrition, increase your pet’s energy and even cure some chronic conditions.

National Holistic Pet Day was started by Coleen Paige from the Animal Miracle Foundation to encourage owners to look at all issues that could impact on the welfare of their pet. There are no set celebrations to commemorate the day although it is used as an annual opportunity to promote holistic treatments with press articles and support from many animal organisations.

Have a happy woofing or meowing National Holistic Pet Day!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:50 am

While prepping for work I watched an Autumn nature video on youtube from CreationScapes. I always enjoy my CDs from them. I was so in the mood for crisp autumn air until I stepped outside into the 8F heat. Oh, well...........Autumn is coming! And Christmas is never far behind. :peekleaves2:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:51 am

The stores here are finally stocked full of Autumn and Halloween items. Now they are starting to unbox their Christmas trees and decorations. Christmas cheers!! :snowhead: :snowhouse:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:52 am

Jolly we are missing you here at Christmas All Year. I hope you and Perky are feeling well and having a good time with Zelda and Zoe. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:52 am

2900 Christmas posts!!! :carolbells: :rockettes:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter