Christmas Countdown 2017

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas Countdown 2017

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:Michelle asked me the other day if I wanted to go to Hobby Lobby with her. I said "Why? There isn't any Christmas stuff out anymore." She just smiled and rolled her eyes at me.
:roll:

There might be the bargain basement Christmas markdowns.........

All the Christmas stuff is gone. I already checked last week. :P
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:35 pm

CandyKane wrote:I figured out what's wrong with me. I'm vitamin D deficient from not having sunshine. So my solution? I ate ice cream. :elfgrin: Christmas Spirit restored. :laugh:

We should take a Christmas Cruise to the Bahama's!
Lots of vitamin D there!

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I thought of you Noel when I saw this.

Thanks Christmas Crazy. It is very me. :wink:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:41 pm

I have a new Christmas project to keep me busy before all of the outside lights get packed away...removing the old light strings from our outside garland and replacing them with LED lights. I love a good Christmas project during the year!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:51 am

Merry Christmas Friday! Got good news last night in that my aunt's biopsy was negative. She has a follow up sonogram in 6 months as a precaution, but we are all pretty happy at the moment. Christmas prayers for Perky's interview on Monday. We have a dissertation in my department on that day, so I will be too busy to find out how it went until I get home. I will be as busy as Santa's elves on December 23.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:48 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I have a new Christmas project to keep me busy before all of the outside lights get packed away...removing the old light strings from our outside garland and replacing them with LED lights. I love a good Christmas project during the year!

A busy Christmas Elf is a happy Christmas Elf.
:D :lol:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:50 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas Friday! Got good news last night in that my aunt's biopsy was negative. She has a follow up sonogram in 6 months as a precaution, but we are all pretty happy at the moment. Christmas prayers for Perky's interview on Monday. We have a dissertation in my department on that day, so I will be too busy to find out how it went until I get home. I will be as busy as Santa's elves on December 23.

Merry Friday Christmas Jolly! Praise God for the great report. Praying for a job for Perky.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:50 am

Merry Frosty Friday Christmas!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:57 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas Friday! Got good news last night in that my aunt's biopsy was negative. She has a follow up sonogram in 6 months as a precaution, but we are all pretty happy at the moment. Christmas prayers for Perky's interview on Monday. We have a dissertation in my department on that day, so I will be too busy to find out how it went until I get home. I will be as busy as Santa's elves on December 23.

What wonderful answered prayers for your aunt! PTL!Perky is definitely in our prayers and we look forward to your updates. Today is the best news since Christmas Crazy's healing! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I have a new Christmas project to keep me busy before all of the outside lights get packed away...removing the old light strings from our outside garland and replacing them with LED lights. I love a good Christmas project during the year!

That is an environmentally good Christmas project and next year you'll love the lights! :lights:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:59 am

Merry Frosty Friday Christmas!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:01 am

All the tvs are turned to Fox for the inauguration so I can catch a little glimpse here and there. I love Melania's outfit -- very Jackie O. The first ladies never let us down with their style and class. This is the biggest tv show since Christmas.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Noel+ wrote:All the tvs are turned to Fox for the inauguration so I can catch a little glimpse here and there. I love Melania's outfit -- very Jackie O. The first ladies never let us down with their style and class. This is the biggest tv show since Christmas.

I'm watching too. I saw a side by side comparison of these two First Ladies this morning. Such style and class. Melania is stunning in her outfit. She definitely won't be hampered by all those designers refusing to dress her. I have Facebook friends who made 'announcements' that they were signing off for the weekend so they could go and hide away until all the festivities are over. It's so sad. We have people that don't know how to lose. They are so used to whining about things they don't like and complaining until someone changes the rules to suit them. Unfortunately that happens in all aspects of our life now. When life gets you down, just go to your Christmas happy place. :smilecc: That's what I do. :elfgrin:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Still using Christmas stamps :D

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:27 pm

CandyKane wrote:Still using Christmas stamps :D

Me too my Christmas friend. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Noel I meant to tell you I love your Signature pic. It's Christmas perfect. Or purrrrfect. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:58 pm

I almost forgot to post my best news. Yesterday my nephew and his wife found out they are expecting a baby. That means I'll have a new little someone to love and buy Christmas presents for. :snowjump:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:38 pm

CandyKane wrote:I almost forgot to post my best news. Yesterday my nephew and his wife found out they are expecting a baby. That means I'll have a new little someone to love and buy Christmas presents for. :snowjump:

YAY! Another little one for Santa's NICE list this coming Christmas.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:38 pm

CandyKane wrote:Noel I meant to tell you I love your Signature pic. It's Christmas perfect. Or purrrrfect. :smilecc:

Thanks CandyKane for the Christmas compliment. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:23 am

Jolly, I am so happy to hear about your aunt's test results! A late Christmas gift!!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter