Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:11 pm

Noel+ wrote:Merry Santa Saturday Christmas!

Merry Santa Saturday Noel!
I hope you're feeling better and are fully recovered soon. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Good evening friends. Michelle and I went to a Fall Arts and Crafts Festival today and had a great time. We had fried chicken for lunch and Michelle got strawberry shortcake for desert. There was tons of neat Fall items and many Christmas things too. We bought a couple items and michelle got a bracelet also.

Have a great night! :elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:11 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Good evening friends. Michelle and I went to a Fall Arts and Crafts Festival today and had a great time. We had fried chicken for lunch and Michelle got strawberry shortcake for desert. There was tons of neat Fall items and many Christmas things too. We bought a couple items and michelle got a bracelet also.

What a beautiful way to spend an Autumn day CC. Hope you picked up some Christmas decorating ideas too. Sleep well my friend. :peekleaves2:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:23 am

Merry Magical Monday Christmas!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:24 am

Where was our group of Christmas elves on Sunday? Hopefully we're all rested and ready to keep counting down til the 'big day'! :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:25 am

Noel checking in with all her Christmas elves friends this morning!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:27 am

82 Days til Christmas! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:28 am

We are actually supposed to be under 90F for the next three days! That means Autumn is almost here in the southwest! Hurrah! It makes it feel s if Christmas is very close! :cheer: :cheer:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:29 am

A Christmas angel I ordered from VC should be delivered today. It is a gift for a great friend this 25th of December! :orn1: :lights:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:30 am

I saw the cutest design for Christmas Mickey cookies on tv. You buy cookies from the bakery or grovery store in two sizes: round medium sized and then tiny snack sized rounds. You use icing to ice them all and stick the smaller rounds as ears to the body of the medium sized Mickey face! Adorable.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:31 am

Just completed 8 Christmas elf posts this morning! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:09 am

Has anyone seen my weekend because it flew by me and now I can't find it. Oh well. Happy Monday Christmas friends. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:13 am

Noel+ wrote:We are actually supposed to be under 90F for the next three days! That means Autumn is almost here in the southwest! Hurrah! It makes it feel s if Christmas is very close! :cheer: :cheer:

I know the cooler weather is a welcome relief for you Noel. It's October 3rd and we haven't even had to turn our heat on yet. The nights are cool, but it feels perfect to me. Christmas is right around the corner. :scene:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:14 am

Noel+ wrote:I saw the cutest design for Christmas Mickey cookies on tv. You buy cookies from the bakery or grovery store in two sizes: round medium sized and then tiny snack sized rounds. You use icing to ice them all and stick the smaller rounds as ears to the body of the medium sized Mickey face! Adorable.

Sounds too Christmas cute! :elfgrin:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:16 am

I found a Santa hat cupcake pin on Pinterest. Cute and easy. Easy is good when you are in a Christmas rush. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:17 am

Hard to believe there are only 82 days until Christmas. :ornasmile:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:18 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Good evening friends. Michelle and I went to a Fall Arts and Crafts Festival today and had a great time. We had fried chicken for lunch and Michelle got strawberry shortcake for desert. There was tons of neat Fall items and many Christmas things too. We bought a couple items and michelle got a bracelet also.

Sounds like a great way to spend a day! Enjoy your Christmas finds. :treeclap:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:20 am

Noel+ wrote:We are actually supposed to be under 90F for the next three days! That means Autumn is almost here in the southwest! Hurrah! It makes it feel s if Christmas is very close! :cheer: :cheer:

I'm sure that's a welcome relief from your triple digits the last several months my Christmas friend. Enjoy! :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:22 am

CandyKane wrote:Has anyone seen my weekend because it flew by me and now I can't find it. Oh well. Happy Monday Christmas friends. :smilecc:

Too Christmas funny! :lol:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:26 am

Good morning Christmas friends!
I had a wonderful Sunday and I hope you did too. After church I met up with a friend at our Air Force Base for an air show. Got to see the Thunderbirds perform for the third time. So much fun.

Have a blessed day!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter