Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Noel+ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Puternut I have been thinking of you daily since early October. I know your Christmas decorating is most likely almost completed. Just looking forward to your next post and of course your new video. Hugs

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:08 pm

having all the snow around is making us want to put up the christmas stars. Might do that Before we go if we have time, as it will be after First Advent when we return. we don't have to turn them on.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:having all the snow around is making us want to put up the christmas stars. Might do that Before we go if we have time, as it will be after First Advent when we return. we don't have to turn them on.

Really Christmas perfect! :rabstar:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:56 am

Merry Santa Saturday Christmas!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:58 am

Today I am actually in the mood to hurry Thanksgiving so I can decorate for Christmas!! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:59 am

Today I am in a Narnia frame of mind waiting for Christmas!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:00 am

43 Days until Christmas! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:00 am

Perky's job interview has been moved to 20 December. I guess I wasn't that far off when I started saying 21 December. just a few Days away from Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:02 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Perky's job interview has been moved to 20 December. I guess I wasn't that far off when I started saying 21 December. just a few Days away from Christmas!

Wow what a huge Christmas gift!! :opengifts:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:03 am

Jolly while it is 11am now in Sweden, it is 3am here in the southwestern US. Your time zone is about to change when you come home for Thanksgiving and a little Christmas shopping. :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:05 am

Mistletoe Misift: have been thinking of you since October and wondering when you'll visit Christmas All Year again. We miss you dear elf friend! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:17 am

Noel+ wrote:Jolly while it is 11am now in Sweden, it is 3am here in the southwestern US. Your time zone is about to change when you come home for Thanksgiving and a little Christmas shopping. :wink:

Yes, our time zone and our temperatures. My family posted the 7 day forcast and it sure has alot of 80's in it. My cousin and I were talking about having a "Cold" thanksgiving dinner this year. Cold /room temp turkey cooked the day Before, sweet potato salad, cranberry jello salad, stuffing muffins, green bean salad, and probably still pumpkin pie for dessert, though I hope my mother makes pumpkin bread as well. Sounds almost as good as Christmas dinner. :dinner:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:45 am

Happy Saturday Christmas friends! :snowgirl:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:47 am

Bass Pro Shops Winter Wonderland opens today. You can get a free Santa picture and it's always great Christmas fun for the whole family. :merrygift:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:50 am

Noel+ wrote:Merry Friday Christmas!

We are driving up north to a family friends home for a memorial service tomorrow. It is a sad story that breaks their Christmas hearts. I will post as much as possible.

Christmas prayers friend. :candle2:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:51 am

Temps this weekend will be cooler. Perfect to put me in a Christmas state of mind. :snowwow:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Winterself » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:40 am

i have a dilema..we are in the dining room rebuilding a wall..its where we put our tree up.and to say the least its far from being done.now there is no room to put our tree and its almost thanksgiving....im worried it wont get the decorating done so we can enjoy it longer like a month at least..cause we take everything down day after christmas.. :cry:
Winterself
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Winterself wrote:i have a dilema..we are in the dining room rebuilding a wall..its where we put our tree up.and to say the least its far from being done.now there is no room to put our tree and its almost thanksgiving....im worried it wont get the decorating done so we can enjoy it longer like a month at least..cause we take everything down day after christmas.. :cry:

Winterself this year may have to be the exception to taking down the tree after Christmas. Last year I had to wait due to circumstances and to my delight it was wonderful. You definitely have a dilemma but your options do include moving the tree? :think:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:15 pm

CandyKane wrote:Bass Pro Shops Winter Wonderland opens today. You can get a free Santa picture and it's always great Christmas fun for the whole family. :merrygift:

Yes it is a Christmas topic of the children. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:10 pm

Winterself wrote:i have a dilema..we are in the dining room rebuilding a wall..its where we put our tree up.and to say the least its far from being done.now there is no room to put our tree and its almost thanksgiving....im worried it wont get the decorating done so we can enjoy it longer like a month at least..cause we take everything down day after christmas.. :cry:

Swedish christmas decorations stay up at least until 13 January, the 20th day of Christmas, which I intrepret to be 20 January. ;-)
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter