2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:08 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:Tomorrow I will be hosting my parents, brothers and friends for a Super Bowl party. Like Christmas, it a great opportunity to get together, eat, drink, and be merry! I can almost taste the chicken wings.

Enjoy your post-Christmas Super Bowl Party kiwi! It's always great to have family & friends to party at your home. That's what we're doing too! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Tomtemor wrote:http://tomtarojul.wordpress.com/2013/02/02/lilla-julaftonlast-day-of-christmas/

There is a post about the historical meaning of Candlemass, Feb 2, from my swedish christmas group. If you scroll down, it switches to english.

Happy Super Bowl! I have to root for Baltimore since my friend is from there, so Go Baltimore!

Happy partying Jennifer! For your sake I hope Baltimore shines. It's our first bitg party since Christmas! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Just taking a break between fixin food and catching glimpses of the pre-game pre-game show! Happy post-Christmas Super Bowl party everyone!!! :D :D :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:47 am

The post- Christmas Super Bowl party went well. Lots of good food ands competitive game (better late than never). I was hoping San Francisco would win, but they came up just short. Leftovers for lunch tomorrow!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:50 am

I have to get down to "The Christmas Loft" soon. It is my favorite store! They have wonderful Christmas village displays and a plethora of decorations and holiday goodies! It has been far too long. I didn't even get a chance to go before Christmas. Maybe they will have some deals, but I am usually happy just looking around.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:18 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I have to get down to "The Christmas Loft" soon. It is my favorite store! They have wonderful Christmas village displays and a plethora of decorations and holiday goodies! It has been far too long. I didn't even get a chance to go before Christmas. Maybe they will have some deals, but I am usually happy just looking around.

Oh, I wish we had a Christmas store like that here in town. I'd even drive 50 miles for a good shop! ENJOY!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I have to get down to "The Christmas Loft" soon. It is my favorite store! They have wonderful Christmas village displays and a plethora of decorations and holiday goodies! It has been far too long. I didn't even get a chance to go before Christmas. Maybe they will have some deals, but I am usually happy just looking around.

The game started with a snooze, but after the power grid went offline [what timing!] it became a real game. I ate way too much........enjoyed the game.

The Ironman 3 and Star Trek commercials were awesome! It's nice to have summer movies to look forward before Christmas in July! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 am

Just realised i still have my christmas transfer on my window :scene: and my gingerbread house is still intact as it looks so nice we havent the heart to eat it :smilecc: Went for a nice anniversary dinner with hubby last night , special times :smilecc: Be blessed all at CAY xxxxxx
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:32 am

I start my education on monday and what do you know? I have an interview at one of the INternational English Schools! Praying for that Christmas magic to come through!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:16 pm

tinseltown wrote:Just realised i still have my christmas transfer on my window :scene: and my gingerbread house is still intact as it looks so nice we havent the heart to eat it :smilecc: Went for a nice anniversary dinner with hubby last night , special times :smilecc: Be blessed all at CAY xxxxxx

Happy Anniversary! to my Christmas friend.
May you be blessed with many more.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Tomtemor wrote:I start my education on monday and what do you know? I have an interview at one of the INternational English Schools! Praying for that Christmas magic to come through!

I hope this is the Christmas wish you've been waiting on.
Walk around the house groaning!
Romans 8:26 ...but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. (If we can't find the right words)
Praying for you!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:04 pm

tinseltown wrote:Just realised i still have my christmas transfer on my window :scene: and my gingerbread house is still intact as it looks so nice we havent the heart to eat it :smilecc: Went for a nice anniversary dinner with hubby last night , special times :smilecc: Be blessed all at CAY xxxxxx

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY tinseltown! And you still had Christmas decorations to light your celebration! Hugs! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:05 pm

Tomtemor wrote:I start my education on monday and what do you know? I have an interview at one of the INternational English Schools! Praying for that Christmas magic to come through!

That's great news Jennifer. Standing with you praying for your Christmas miracle! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:06 pm

I'm having a quiet day of rest as the family is scattered doing varioius activities. I wished for a day like this at Christmas-time ........ but I'll take it today! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Noel+ wrote:

That's great news Jennifer. Standing with you praying for your Christmas miracle! :smilecc:

my interivew is next wednesday, Ash Wednesday, which leads us to Lent, which leads us to Easter, which brings us back to Christmas.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:

Happy Anniversary! to my Christmas friend.
May you be blessed with many more.

Thank you Christmas Crazy :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby kiwidogy_max » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Tomtemor- good luck with your interview and great job on furthering your education! I hope that the fact that your interview falls on Ash Wednesday means that you will have some Christmas magic on your side.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 am

I listened to a Christmas CD on the way home from work today.
Does the heart and spirit good. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:35 am

I still have my Christmas decorations up at work.
I even told a guy "Merry Christmas" this afternoon.
He responded by saying Merry Christmas also.
:shop: :D :smilecc:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby kiwidogy_max » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13 am

Last night I fell asleep to Christmas music. I was sick all day and today feels no better. I am looking forward to the couch after work and some Christmas specials I didn't have time to watch before.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter