Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby CandyKane » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Noel+ wrote:Last night we had 5 minutes of rain! It dropped our temperatures and I added a top sheet to our bed. I was dancing around the room because it was COOL! Now that put me in the Christmas spirit even deeper than before. :flake: :flake:

So glad you've had a Christmas cool down. It started raining last night and has rained all day. I've gotten a lot of my inside work and decorating done. :treeswave:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Today's our first normal day after a nice long Thanksgiving break. Now it's only 3 short weeks until an even nicer and longer Christmas break. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Noel I got your lovely Christmas card in the mail today. My first one this year. Thank you so much! :ornwave:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm

CandyKane wrote:Noel I got your lovely Christmas card in the mail today. My first one this year. Thank you so much! :ornwave:

It was a true Christmas joy CK. The ornament was mailed the same day and should arrive tomorrow then..

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:I wish there was a channel (either online or on TV) that streamed Christmas movies all year. I do realize that you can find a lot on YouTube, but I really do like the Hallmark movies!!

Try Feeln. They have Christmas movies year round. Unfortunately ypthey figured out I was in Sweden.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
kiwidogy_max wrote:I wish there was a channel (either online or on TV) that streamed Christmas movies all year. I do realize that you can find a lot on YouTube, but I really do like the Hallmark movies!!

Try Feeln. They have Christmas movies year round. Unfortunately ypthey figured out I was in Sweden.

Christmas bummer. :|

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Just home and received a postal pick up slip in my mailbox. It must be received 10-2pm each day so will have to wait until one of us can stop by at lunch, Winder if it is an Christmas ornament from a fellow Elf? :think: :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Thank you for the Feeln.com tips. I will check it out. It would be a great Christmas gift for myself!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:24 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Thank you for the Feeln.com tips. I will check it out. It would be a great Christmas gift for myself!

You are very welcome Kiwi. Hope it is a perfect fit for you.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:54 am

Good morning my fellow Christmas elves!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:55 am

Merry Tinsel Tuesday Christmas!!!
I'm still dreaming of a white Christmas.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:58 am

Well, it's officially the Christmas season and I've been very busy trying to get everything done before my surgery on Friday. Talk about a very short prep time. But the house is decorated and the outside lights are up and shining brightly. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:00 am

I counted 25 houses with Christmas decorations lit up on my way home from church Sunday night (about a 2 mile stretch) and 32 houses last night.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:04 am

Tonight is our Women's Christmas Dinner at church. Me and about 25 other guys are the servers (black pants/white shirts with a Christmas tie). It's always an honor to serve our wonderful women.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:07 am

When I got home last night I found 2 packages in the mail.
Thanks for my ornaments Noel and CandyKane! They're beautiful!
Yours will be going out in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Tonight is our Women's Christmas Dinner at church. Me and about 25 other guys are the servers (black pants/white shirts with a Christmas tie). It's always an honor to serve our wonderful women.

Sounds too Christmas fun. We are sitting at the airport now waiting for our first flight to Chicago. Santa's sleigh would be alot faster.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Noel I got your beautiful ornament in the mail today. It's one I'll treasure. Thank you Christmas friend. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:When I got home last night I found 2 packages in the mail.
Thanks for my ornaments Noel and CandyKane! They're beautiful!
Yours will be going out in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. :D

You are very welcome Christmas friend. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:28 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Well, it's officially the Christmas season and I've been very busy trying to get everything done before my surgery on Friday. Talk about a very short prep time. But the house is decorated and the outside lights are up and shining brightly. :D

Prayers for your surgery. At least your house will be Merry and Bright and filled with Christmas while you are recovering. :rabstar:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:44 pm

CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:Well, it's officially the Christmas season and I've been very busy trying to get everything done before my surgery on Friday. Talk about a very short prep time. But the house is decorated and the outside lights are up and shining brightly. :D

Prayers for your surgery. At least your house will be Merry and Bright and filled with Christmas while you are recovering. :rabstar:

I know, right?! What a Christmas bonus.
And thanks for the prayers! :wink:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter