2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby kiwidogy_max » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:15 am

Small miracles- I finally added a signature and an avatar to my profile! And my christmas spirit continues to grow!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:36 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Small miracles- I finally added a signature and an avatar to my profile! And my christmas spirit continues to grow!

Whoohoo! Chirstmas Joy! Way to go kiwidogy_max! :shop:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:37 am

322 Days till Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:54 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Last night I fell asleep to Christmas music. I was sick all day and today feels no better. I am looking forward to the couch after work and some Christmas specials I didn't have time to watch before.

Hope you feel better too. Seems to be a flu going around our friends in Sweden as well as family in Texas. I am struggling to stay awake and apply for jobs. Going to bed and listening to Christmas music sounds good to me too! :whistle:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
kiwidogy_max wrote:Small miracles- I finally added a signature and an avatar to my profile! And my christmas spirit continues to grow!

Nice! I still cannot change to anything from my computer, only display gallery images. I seem to have lost the Christmas magic. :cry:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:

Yes, I noticed your new avatar immediately! It's very cheerful! Congrats on your Christmas siggie too! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Tomtemor wrote:
kiwidogy_max wrote:Last night I fell asleep to Christmas music. I was sick all day and today feels no better. I am looking forward to the couch after work and some Christmas specials I didn't have time to watch before.

Hope you feel better too. Seems to be a flu going around our friends in Sweden as well as family in Texas. I am struggling to stay awake and apply for jobs. Going to bed and listening to Christmas music sounds good to me too! :whistle:

Sending wishes for a speedy recovery. If it is this flu, you are doing right to take extra care of yourself kiwi! And watching Christmas specials lifts any heart! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I listened to a Christmas CD on the way home from work today.
Does the heart and spirit good. :D

Yes it does CC! I still have 3 Christmas cds in my car and listen to them all the time! :singing:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 pm

This is Christmas post 469!!! :shop: :shop:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:15 pm

This is Christmas post 470!! :shop: :shop:

I think you started a new game Noel.
Christmas Leap Frog!!
(Maybe one rule: You can't play more than once per day.)
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:49 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:This is Christmas post 470!! :shop: :shop:

I think you started a new game Noel.
Christmas Leap Frog!!
(Maybe one rule: You can't play more than once per day.)

Christmas Leap Frog? what is that?

Today was my last day at my volunteer job. I received a gift assortment from a local coffee shop. It has oatcakes, lemon curd, candy, and a local blend of coffee. It felt just like Christmas! :shop:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Hectic here preparing for trip , i leave tuesday at 7am . Finishing off Alpha course tomorrow and Monday , got to pack , go to a birthday , a wine evening ,shop ,and im just having my root canal tooth closed and have to go back monday still . Organise the animals and the family .... I need a holiday !!!! Oh and im missing christmas today so much
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 am

tinseltown wrote:Hectic here preparing for trip , i leave tuesday at 7am . Finishing off Alpha course tomorrow and Monday , got to pack , go to a birthday , a wine evening ,shop ,and im just having my root canal tooth closed and have to go back monday still . Organise the animals and the family .... I need a holiday !!!! Oh and im missing christmas today so much

Hope the root canal closing goes well. That is no christmas fun.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 am

Merry Friday Christmas! I always get to be first because of the time difference. :sleephat:

Possibly my last Friday Christmas at home for awhile. I start my "education" on monday and have no idea what my schedule will be. I hope to be able to work at home part of the time. My cat has been glued to me all week. She must know it is my last week at home. She seems to think it is Christmas vacation. :scene:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:26 am

I found a new Christmas channel on Live365. It is called Anything Goes and plays more "upbeat" Christmas music suitable for housework. The only problem is I am hearing many things I have never heard before and it sends me on an internet search for more CD´s to add to my Christmas list. $-) :shop:

We need an emoticon with dollar signs............besides, you can never have enough Bing Crosby...........today I heard the original first verse of White Christmas as sung by Bette Midler and Christmas Dinner country Style by Bing Crosy.........so much Christmas music, so little time...................... :whistle: :sing: :carolbells:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Merry Friday Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Tomtemor wrote:I found a new Christmas channel on Live365. It is called Anything Goes and plays more "upbeat" Christmas music suitable for housework. The only problem is I am hearing many things I have never heard before and it sends me on an internet search for more CD´s to add to my Christmas list. $-) :shop:

We need an emoticon with dollar signs............besides, you can never have enough Bing Crosby...........today I heard the original first verse of White Christmas as sung by Bette Midler and Christmas Dinner country Style by Bing Crosy.........so much Christmas music, so little time...................... :whistle: :sing: :carolbells:

You are so right Jennifer. You can never have enough Bing Crosby Christmas music all year long.Image
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Tomtemor wrote:
tinseltown wrote:Hectic here preparing for trip , i leave tuesday at 7am . Finishing off Alpha course tomorrow and Monday , got to pack , go to a birthday , a wine evening ,shop ,and im just having my root canal tooth closed and have to go back monday still . Organise the animals and the family .... I need a holiday !!!! Oh and im missing christmas today so much

Hope the root canal closing goes well. That is no christmas fun.

Oh, tinseltown, my sentiments exactly. First take care of YOU and the other things will fall into place. You don't want to be exhausted as you start your wonderful holiday. You can do it!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Tomtemor wrote:I found a new Christmas channel on Live365. It is called Anything Goes and plays more "upbeat" Christmas music suitable for housework. The only problem is I am hearing many things I have never heard before and it sends me on an internet search for more CD´s to add to my Christmas list. $-) :shop:

I agree you can never have too much Bing. I have both those songs on an old cd that I cherish.

Hope your cat is enjoying the Christmas music too! :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Merry Friday Christmas!

Merry Christmas Friday! to you Christmas Crazy. Our dvd player broke last night so there won't be Christmas movies today. But we always have cds to play! Hope your day is a great one! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter