Christmas Countdown 2018

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas Countdown 2018

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:36 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:38 pm

522 Christmas Posts!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:31 pm

27 Christmas pages! :snowtree:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:32 pm

It's hard to believe next week is Valentines Day. It feels like it was just Christmas. :santasleigh:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:35 pm

It looks like this weekends ice won't be a huge event for us, but any ice is too much for me. :razzberry: Looks like a lot of Christmas movies in my future. :scene:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby kiwidogy_max » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:40 pm

Jolly, those cruises sound like a blast! What a great way to get rid of stress! Our house is all decorated with tropical flower decorations for a retirement party tomorrow. It reminds me of the cruises that I have been on. Have a festive Friday evening my Christmas friends!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:16 am

Merry Santa Saturday Christmas!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:19 am

I awoke this morning at 2:45am for absolutely no known reason. So I decided to check out Olympic coverage and to my surprise Directv had a new message on my screen. We have the basic package -- no extras. To my delight they had changed their music programming from Sonic to Music Channel with an all-year Christmas station!
I turned on the Christmas tree, listened to Christmas music, and ate breakfast 4 hours later. I am so delighted that I won't have to wait til Nov 18 every year for Christmas music and can even hear it on Christmas in July. Knowing me, I'll play it a little every month!
This made my Christmas Saturday! :snowjump: :snowjump: :snowjump:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:46 am

Happy Saturday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:47 am

Noel+ wrote:I awoke this morning at 2:45am for absolutely no known reason. So I decided to check out Olympic coverage and to my surprise Directv had a new message on my screen. We have the basic package -- no extras. To my delight they had changed their music programming from Sonic to Music Channel with an all-year Christmas station!
I turned on the Christmas tree, listened to Christmas music, and ate breakfast 4 hours later. I am so delighted that I won't have to wait til Nov 18 every year for Christmas music and can even hear it on Christmas in July. Knowing me, I'll play it a little every month!
This made my Christmas Saturday! :snowjump: :snowjump: :snowjump:

Now that's pure Christmas joy! joyelf

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:48 am

Only 318 days until Christmas! :merrysanta:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Noel, that’s great news about the year-long Christmas music programming! If you are ever away from your TV and are in the mood for Christmas music, check out Accuradio online or on your smartphone/tablet they have a lot of stations of different genres including several Christmas all year stations.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:12 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:Noel, that’s great news about the year-long Christmas music programming! If you are ever away from your TV and are in the mood for Christmas music, check out Accuradio online or on your smartphone/tablet they have a lot of stations of different genres including several Christmas all year stations.

Christmas thanks Kiwi.
:D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:38 am

Well, I had a great day today as my wife threw me a surprise 40th birthday party. It started by going sliding at the local hill. While there, a bunch of friends and family showed up for a sliding party! It was Christmasy fun! Then, we came back to our house for a Hawaiian-themed party. Great company, great fun, and great food! I am so blessed to have such great friends and family!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:53 am

Happy 40th Birthday, Kiwidogy!!!

And...a special greeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0_NU6xZnUk

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:02 am

We're back! Cabin was better than expected A nice Christmas suprise. We still had Twin beds but we had a window and mini fridge. Did not seem to be many people on board, had an easy boarding and made good Connections getting home. I do not mind public transportation to get there but when it is time to be home. I want to instantly be home. Would sure be a nice time to hop aboard Santa's Christmas sleigh!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:07 am

Noel+ wrote:Happy 40th Birthday, Kiwidogy!!!

Happy Birthday! Christmas friend.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 am

Happy Sunday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:47 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Well, I had a great day today as my wife threw me a surprise 40th birthday party. It started by going sliding at the local hill. While there, a bunch of friends and family showed up for a sliding party! It was Christmasy fun! Then, we came back to our house for a Hawaiian-themed party. Great company, great fun, and great food! I am so blessed to have such great friends and family!

Happy Birthday Christmas friend! Your day sounds like so much fun! :hbd:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:48 am

Only 317 days until Christmas! :toychase:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter