Why is "2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas" locked???

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Why is "2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas" locked???

Postby Noel+ » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Hej Christmas friends! Unfortunately, I do not have time right now to catch up on the news, will do that later. For now, I am asking for prayer for my cousin, Katie, who is having a baby today. (induction). She has has alot of trouble with this pregnancy and I had a horrible dream about how all this played out. Please pray for safe and easy delivery and for good health for mother and child. Perky said that a birthday between Halloween and Thanksgiving could be just as much fun as Christmas.

Praying for Katie her baby & the father! Babies are the best [early] Christmas gift ever! Please keep us posted Jolly! And I'm with Perky! :scene:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:15 pm

tinseltown wrote:Great to read of all the sightings of christmas decs coming out :gbhouse: I made my sticky puds today with Mariah Carey's christmas cd playing :smilecc: Then tonight i turned on my mirror lights ,lit a candle and watched an xmas movie ,heaven :smilecc: Will we do the christmas card list this year ? Blessings to you all :snowwow:

Hi Tinseltown! Your evening last night sounds wonderful! Congrats! on finishing your Christmas sticky puds.

It is too late to start the Christmas Card list now. Mrs. C is too busy helping Santa I imagine as she usually posts a signup in Octoberish timeframe.

Still..........we can post Christmas cards to each here on Christmas Eve! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:hm.............Christmas cards. I think I could afford to send 10 since I have a job this year. The first 10 people to send me their real names and addresses in a private message or email can get a Swedish christmas card!

Oh, and the baby is here! only 6 hours of labor. I have never been pregnant but I am quite sure that is not typical. Berlyn AnnaBell Courtney has arrived. We hope to visit in March. Babies are almost as much fun as Christmas!

Berlyn AnnaBell is a beautiful name!! WONDERFUL news!! :snowgirl:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:11 am

Starting next Thursdar The Hallmark Movie channel starts "Christmas Classic" movie night!! :D

I cherish the old Christmas monies & am so excited to see them at Hallmark!!!! :snowwow:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:17 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:hm.............Christmas cards. I think I could afford to send 10 since I have a job this year. The first 10 people to send me their real names and addresses in a private message or email can get a Swedish christmas card!

Oh, and the baby is here! only 6 hours of labor. I have never been pregnant but I am quite sure that is not typical. Berlyn AnnaBell Courtney has arrived. We hope to visit in March. Babies are almost as much fun as Christmas!

Berlyn AnnaBell is a beautiful name!! WONDERFUL news!! :snowgirl:

I do not know where she got Berlyn, but AnnaBell is for my grandmother who passed away a year or two ago.

My offer to send 10 Christmas cards still stands even though there is no official card exchange this year. Christmas cards are fun even if they arrive late. :gbhouse:

We have put our lights on the balcony already as many do here when the eternal darkness descends across the land. Need to start the pre-christmas cleaning this weekend. Bought a really nice round doilie /sp) type thing in Tallinn this past weekend. It will look nice under the Advent garden. :scene:
Last edited by Jolly O'Leary on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:53 am

Merry Friday Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:24 am

ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 47 days till Christmas! ..............
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:37 am

This Sunday is Father´s Day at the North Pole, so here is a shout out to all the dads in this group. We will be going to the cemetery to light the candles we put out Perky´s parents´grave and then having a better than average weekend dinner. I also hope to clear the table so I can take up the halloween table cloth. We will start to decorate for Christmas slowly so we can be sure to be ready for First Advent. Christmas is almost here!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby ksrjreed » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:47 am

Hello fellow CAYer's

Had a wonderful time last night, my loving wife was able to get tickets to the Toby Mac Hits Deep show for my birthday, and it was wonderful, very uplifting and just what I needed after the past few months. Plus one of the artist that performed last night, Brandon Heath had a Christmas album for sell at his merchandise table, and when I say album I really mean album, I was able to purchase a Christmas record, I mean vinyl, I was so excited to see a brand new album out on vinyl, add in that it was a Christmas album and that makes it even better. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:29 pm

ksrjreed wrote:Hello fellow CAYer's

Had a wonderful time last night, my loving wife was able to get tickets to the Toby Mac Hits Deep show for my birthday, and it was wonderful, very uplifting and just what I needed after the past few months. Plus one of the artist that performed last night, Brandon Heath had a Christmas album for sell at his merchandise table, and when I say album I really mean album, I was able to purchase a Christmas record, I mean vinyl, I was so excited to see a brand new album out on vinyl, add in that it was a Christmas album and that makes it even better. :smilecc:

Merry early Christmas and a Happy Birthday to you!!!
Toby Mac and Brandon Heath are great artists and I love hearing their music on KLOVE.
Kuddos to the wife for getting the tickets.
And I had no idea they were still making vinyl records. WOW! :snowwow:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Started cleaning the house .... My decorations are in their boxes waiting to go up ... will keep you posted . Mincepies will be baked tomorrow and froze ... cant wait !!!!!
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:19 pm

tinseltown wrote:Started cleaning the house .... My decorations are in their boxes waiting to go up ... will keep you posted . Mincepies will be baked tomorrow and froze ... cant wait !!!!!

You are getting me so excited. I can't wait to start decorating.
But Michelle says we have to wait until after Thanksgiving.
47 days till Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Friday Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Friday to all my CAY friends! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:This Sunday is Father´s Day at the North Pole, so here is a shout out to all the dads in this group. We will be going to the cemetery to light the candles we put out Perky´s parents´grave and then having a better than average weekend dinner. I also hope to clear the table so I can take up the halloween table cloth. We will start to decorate for Christmas slowly so we can be sure to be ready for First Advent. Christmas is almost here!

Enjoy your special Father's Day celebration. And yes Christmas is "almost here"! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:06 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ksrjreed!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:16 pm

tinseltown wrote:Started cleaning the house .... My decorations are in their boxes waiting to go up ... will keep you posted . Mincepies will be baked tomorrow and froze ... cant wait !!!!!

I'm with you Tinseltown! Boxes ready..........just need to unpack a few more house boxes and clean up the place! Then Christmas time is coming! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:23 am

Only 6 more Saturdays until CHRISTMAS!!!!

Make it count!
:scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby DJTEEL » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:12 am

DISH NETWORK is now broadcasting two christmas music channels..Traditional Holidays on channel 947 and Holiday Pop on 949.Plus 8 more channels beginning november 28th that normally play non holiday content through the year but each will be playing(until jan.1st) 25% holiday music and the rest of the content will be their normal content that is broadcasted the rest of the year.But for right now i'm having fun listening to 'Traditional Holidays' (ch.947). I'm starting my Christmas shopping this weekend.While i'm extra happy about Christmas being right around the bend,it feels strange as well..Seeing Christmas trees and all the Christmas stuff now displayed in Walmart's lawn and garden department seems odd.really nice AND COOL but odd.
>>>>>>> i found it in the last place that i looked,as they say.
what's weird is that i found it in the next place i looked also.
so now i have two of them and i only need one!!
<<<<<<<
DJTEEL
Elf Apprentice

Postby Noel+ » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:38 am

DJTEEL wrote:DISH NETWORK is now broadcasting two christmas music channels..Traditional Holidays on channel 947 and Holiday Pop on 949.Plus 8 more channels beginning november 28th that normally play non holiday content through the year but each will be playing(until jan.1st) 25% holiday music and the rest of the content will be their normal content that is broadcasted the rest of the year.But for right now i'm having fun listening to 'Traditional Holidays' (ch.947). I'm starting my Christmas shopping this weekend.While i'm extra happy about Christmas being right around the bend,it feels strange as well..Seeing Christmas trees and all the Christmas stuff now displayed in Walmart's lawn and garden department seems odd.really nice AND COOL but odd.

Hi Djteel! Its great to have you posting again. And Dish network has much more Christmas channels than my Directv. ENJOY! Its definitely beginning yo look & sound like Christmas!!!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Noel+ wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ksrjreed!

Happy Birthday :snowwow: :smilecc: :scene:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter