CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby kiwidogy_max » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:37 pm

Jolly, I hope the spring registration goes well. I have taught college mathematics classes and would enjoy working at that level full time. By the way, I have started listening to the Fibber and Molly shows on YouTube and have enjoyed it! Thank you for the heads up.
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:14 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Jolly, thank you for the information about St. Knut's day in Sweden. It is nice to celebrate the end of the official Christmas season with friends as opposed to somberly taking the Christmas tree and decorations down by yourself. It always makes me sad. I enjoy learning about Christmas traditions from all of our cultures!

Last night I removed one of the few Christmas cards we received and some garland from one of my laundry rods. Perky said the Christmas police would come and get us. :gbhouse:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:47 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
kiwidogy_max wrote:Jolly, thank you for the information about St. Knut's day in Sweden. It is nice to celebrate the end of the official Christmas season with friends as opposed to somberly taking the Christmas tree and decorations down by yourself. It always makes me sad. I enjoy learning about Christmas traditions from all of our cultures!

Last night I removed one of the few Christmas cards we received and some garland from one of my laundry rods. Perky said the Christmas police would come and get us. :gbhouse:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:16 pm

63 posts since Christmas!! :shop:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:00 am

We are off to a great start this Christmas 2015!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am

It is a Christmas Friday upon us again! I have been ready for the weekend since Wednesday. My brother and his wife are coming over tonight for movies and popcorn. It is little sad because the last time they were here all of the Christmas decorations were out. The house looks so bare now.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:08 am

Merry Friday Christmas! It is the first day of spring registration. Too Christmas fun!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:12 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:It is a Christmas Friday upon us again! I have been ready for the weekend since Wednesday. My brother and his wife are coming over tonight for movies and popcorn. It is little sad because the last time they were here all of the Christmas decorations were out. The house looks so bare now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Friday!!!

Enjoy your family night Kiwi. Make great new memories on hour way to Christmas 2015! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry
Friday Christmas! It is the first day of spring registration. Too Christmas fun!

Make it a great 1st day of registration Jolly. Its Friday so that has to help. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:18 pm

ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 350 days till Christmas! ..............
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Friday Christmas! It is the first day of spring registration. Too Christmas fun!

You are in a thankless job Jolly. But as a father of three college students, I thank you and your counterparts across the globe for all you do!
Keep up the Christmas Spirit!

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:24 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:It is a Christmas Friday upon us again! I have been ready for the weekend since Wednesday. My brother and his wife are coming over tonight for movies and popcorn. It is little sad because the last time they were here all of the Christmas decorations were out. The house looks so bare now.

Have fun with the family kiwi.
Merry Friday Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:41 pm

350 days tip Christmas!!!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Last night my brother and his wife surprised us by bringing over ice cream and sundae fixin's for dessert! It was a fun night for watching movies! It reminds me of the gun times we have for over Christmas time. Tonight we gather with friends for dinner and to cheer on the Patriots in the NFL playoffs. Another fun night in store for us! The warmth of the holidays continues.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Jolly! Keep up the good work!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:28 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:Last night my brother and his wife surprised us by bringing over ice cream and sundae fixin's for dessert! It was a fun night for watching movies! It reminds me of the gun times we have for over Christmas time. Tonight we gather with friends for dinner and to cheer on the Patriots in the NFL playoffs. Another fun night in store for us! The warmth of the holidays continues.

A toast yo Christmas cheer in January. :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Its s little grey today & smuggling up for sandwiches & movies. Iron Man 3 is on the docket. There is a Christmas time backdrop in the movie. YAY :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Just got home from a lovely dinner/ football watching party at a friend's house. I think I like football all the more because it is played over Thanksgiving and Christmas time. Great friends and a great game! My Patriots won!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:54 pm

I am looking online for a tree stand tray to put under the Christmas tree so that any leaks or overfills of the stand can be kept from our hardwood floors. It seems the only ones that I can find are all around $30. Does anyone know where I could get one at this point for cheaper?
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:28 am

Taking down my part of the Christmas decorations today. Leaving only the small "merry christmas" ornaments I got at the dollar store in Texas on the book case and in the hallway. I will take them down on Tuesday, the official end of christmas. Perky is in charge of the big star and he will probably turn it off on Tuesday after work and then take it down next weekend. In honor of the end of Christmas, we are making Knuts Temptation. I have no idea if it has anything to do with KNut's day or if the originator of the recipe was named Knut (still fairly common in Sweden) but it sounds fun and will leave us leftovers for Tuesday night.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter