CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue May 12, 2015 9:28 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:I Can't Wait!!!

So when do my Christmas friends celebrate Christmas in July and for how long? During the Hallmark marathon? the 24-25? the whole month? :scene:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue May 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:

So when do my Christmas friends celebrate Christmas in July and for how long? During the Hallmark marathon? the 24-25? the whole month? :scene:

Unfortunately, I don't get to celebrate. But I do try to watch some of the Hallmark Christmas movies.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue May 12, 2015 2:27 pm

What are some of the Christmas websites you follow year round?
Below are mine. I need more/better.

It's A Wonderful Movie: http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/ ... rk-up.html
Hallmark Channel Chirstmas: http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas
Macy's Thanksgiving Parade: http://social.macys.com/parade/
Santa Update: http://santaupdate.com/
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue May 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't get to celebrate. But I do try to watch some of the Hallmark Christmas movies.

get a christmas hawaiian shirt like Perky and wear it in July. If nothing else you will make your wife laugh. I used to have to be sneaky too, watched christmas Movies when the ex was not home, listened to Music in the car (no mp3's in those Days), wore red and green in various combinations. It was sort of fun. Having someone to celebrate with though is definitely more Christmas fun. Now we are Christmas crazy together! :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue May 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Perky got called on a long shot job. The interview Went no where but it was nice they thought him interesting enough to check out and he got a lead on a possible IT repair shop that might needs a few hours here and there. Had he gotten the job he would have traveled to Belgium, England and Hong Kong. I am his headhunter and I remember this job thinking I would otherwise not be interested in visiting Hong Kong, but could be fun. You never know, they might call back after going through the first round list. Keep those Christmas prayers comin!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Merry Tinsel Tuesday Christmas! :snowwow: :snowwow: !!
I'm still dreaming of a white Christmas.

:holly1: I am always dreaming of a White Christmas!!!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:

:holly1: Its changed the last couple of years. At first I celebrated July 25 by myself. My DH kinds thought it pointless away from extended family. He grew tired of the nickname Scrooge & joined me in the celebrations. :lol:When we first started many channels reran Christmas movies/specials. Now apart from Hallmark & QVC its ignored. So now it runs through the Hallmark movie schedule & I hold a Christmas dinner/gift exchange on the 25th!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Perky got called on a long shot job. The interview Went no where but it was nice they thought him interesting enough to check out and he got a lead on a possible IT repair shop that might needs a few hours here and there. Had he gotten the job he would have traveled to Belgium, England and Hong Kong. I am his headhunter and I remember this job thinking I would otherwise not be interested in visiting Hong Kong, but could be fun. You never know, they might call back after going through the first round list. Keep those Christmas prayers comin!

Cool! Christmas prayers filling up Perkys stocking. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed May 13, 2015 4:00 am

I had forgotten about Christmas in July on QVC. I have to make a point to watch it online here. I used to have a friend in the US that would take vacation days to stay home and watch it. I wish Hallmark would make some Specific Christmas in July movies. We start with the black and white Christmas in July and end with Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July. Other "traditionals" are Christmas in Paradise, Holiday in Handcuffs, Call me Claus, and the Scooby Doo Christmas specials. There are a few tv series that have done Christmas in july eps, we try to catch them on youtube. WE will be in Germany July 22-24 but might try to have a Hawaiian dinner when we get back. Will decorate the weekend before we go and take it down when we get back. I bet the cat sitter will get a kick out of it. He will think we are Christmas crazy too!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:I had forgotten about Christmas in July on QVC. I have to make a point to watch it online here. I used to have a friend in the US that would take vacation days to stay home and watch it. I wish Hallmark would make some Specific Christmas in July movies. We start with the black and white Christmas in July and end with Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July. Other "traditionals" are Christmas in Paradise, Holiday in Handcuffs, Call me Claus, and the Scooby Doo Christmas specials. There are a few tv series that have done Christmas in july eps, we try to catch them on youtube. WE will be in Germany July 22-24 but might try to have a Hawaiian dinner when we get back. Will decorate the weekend before we go and take it down when we get back. I bet the cat sitter will get a kick out of it. He will think we are Christmas crazy too!

:holly1: Sounds like brest Christmas fun Jolly! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed May 13, 2015 10:13 pm

What are some of the Christmas websites you follow year round?
Below are mine. I need more/better.

It's A Wonderful Movie: http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/ ... rk-up.html
Hallmark Channel Chirstmas: http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas
Macy's Thanksgiving Parade: http://social.macys.com/parade/
Santa Update: http://santaupdate.com/
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu May 14, 2015 4:52 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 15, 2015 5:44 am

MERRY FRIDAY CHRISTMAS!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 15, 2015 11:21 am

ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 224 days till Christmas! ..............
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri May 15, 2015 11:43 am

Merry Friday Christmas! Back from the Cruise, it was "okay", not the best we have been on, not quite the worst. Lack of ventilation in the room make it almost as hot as Christmas in July! Perky applied for a job on Malta, now that would be interesting. LOL He has about as much chance as getting a job as on of Santa's elves.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Friday Christmas! Back from the Cruise, it was "okay", not the best we have been on, not quite the worst. Lack of ventilation in the room make it almost as hot as Christmas in July! Perky applied for a job on Malta, now that would be interesting. LOL He has about as much chance as getting a job as on of Santa's elves.

:wink: Just never know what those Christmas elves are up to Jolly.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat May 16, 2015 8:52 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Friday Christmas! Back from the Cruise, it was "okay", not the best we have been on, not quite the worst. Lack of ventilation in the room make it almost as hot as Christmas in July! Perky applied for a job on Malta, now that would be interesting. LOL He has about as much chance as getting a job as on of Santa's elves.

:wink: Just never know what those Christmas elves are up to Jolly.

Yeah, I was thinking someone in this Group lives on Malta. That would be too Christmas cool. Went shopping today which was no Christmas fun, now for breakfast dishes, laundry, and dinner prep. Dreaming of Christmas is way more fun. :sleephat:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 16, 2015 12:09 pm

HAPPY SATURDAY!

It's chore day: Jolly I so relate. Christmas dreaming helps pass the drudgery time. :lol:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat May 16, 2015 4:06 pm

Happy Saturday Noel! Good luck with your chores.

Last night I watched the 2013 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. And about 20 minutes into it, I started thinking something was missing. Then it hit me. I don't smell turkey cooking. I just laughed at myself. I can't wait till the Christmas season starts all over the world.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat May 16, 2015 4:10 pm

I stopped by Hobby Lobby today and they only had Christmas ribbon out on the shelves. But they are starting to move things around to make room for the Fall and Christmas items. It won't be long. :D

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter