O NO you over slept Chrismtas is 1 week away now what...

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

O NO you over slept Chrismtas is 1 week away now what...

Postby Pretjah » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:29 am

Okay lets say you woke up tomorrow and realized you slept for 88 days and christmas was 1 week away.

that means you wake up tomorrow and it's Monday Dec. 19th at whatever time you normally get up.

what are the things you would do between now and then?

me:

monday 19 - as soon as i got home from work decorate the house, put up tree, watch some christmas movies while doing this.

tuesday 20 - right after work pick up family and go shopping for presents fro family and friends

wednesday 21 - get home from work help wife bake some christmas goodies.

thursday 22 - get home from work wrap presents in front of the tree watching christmas movies with the wife while drinking hot chocolate and snack on the goodies

friday 23 - after work run out and pick up some last minute surprise gifts for wife and kids - go to wife's father's house for dinner with them

saturday 24 - spend the day and evening with the kids maybe outside in the pre christmas snow(its possible) or watching christmas movies and tv specials

christmas 25 - it's here wake up super early go to wife's mothers for breakfast, then to church, then back to inlaws for presents and dinner

monday 26 - to my parents for breakfast and presents with them and my family that will be over that day.
Pretjah
Toy Maker

Re: O NO you over slept Chrismtas is 1 week away now what...

Postby kiwidogy_max » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:09 pm

While it would be a crazy week, your plan sounds awesome! If only every week can be so fun...oh wait...it can if you keep Christmas in your heart!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby sugarcookie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Wow, that would be a crazy but exciting week. First, I would go to just about every store to find gifts for my family. I'd come home and put up my trees and decorate the house. The remaining days would be making sure I have gifts for everyone, and trying to fit in as much holiday cheer as possible. I'd watch Christmas movies, listen to Christmas music, and bake cookies. It would be a busy week:)
Christmas is the most magical time of the year.

sugarcookie
Bulb Tester

Postby gameshowguy2000 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:40 pm

I'd hurry up with the shopping and DVR all the game show stuff. Heck who wouldn't want A NEW CAR under the tree.
"Who would imagine, who could imagine, who would imagine a king?"-Whitney Houston, The Preacher's Wife, 1996

gameshowguy2000
Tinsel Thrower

Return to Holiday Chatter