Christmas in July 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Christmas in July 2015

Postby sugarcookie » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:09 am

I haven't been on this site in quite a while. I hope all is well with everyone, and you're carrying the warmth of the Christmas season with you each day. As a result of all of the Christmas in July movies that have been on tv, I've been thinking about the holidays. It's always great to flick through the channels and come across a festive movie. Not sure about you, but I also love settling in and watching a movie that's not specifically a Christmas movie, but has an unexpected Christmas scene or coincides with the holiday season in some manner. For me, it always makes the movie better.
Christmas is the most magical time of the year.

sugarcookie
Bulb Tester

Re: Christmas in July 2015

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi sugarcookie! :D

Yes we've all been sharing our Christmas in July celebrations in the thread marked Christmas 2015. My family decorates a little, and I fix a Christmas in July meal to share. We each give 1 small gift to another family member. And we watch Hallmark channel Christmas movies during their July celebration.

Only 5 months to go until Christmas Eve as of today! Thanks for sharing your Christmas in July celebration. Please join us in our main thread and hope to have you visit us again soon.

Merry Christmas in July! :scene:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:09 pm

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas in July sugarcookie & Noel!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby sugarcookie » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Noel,

I like your idea of exchanging a gift during Christmas in July. I may have to introduce that to my family next year. As usual, it seems as though the summer is flying by. However, I enjoy the fall season and of course, the anticipation of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

sugarcookie
Bulb Tester

Postby sugarcookie » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I hope you had a wonderful Christmas in July sugarcookie & Noel!

Hi Rich,

I definitely enjoyed it, and I hope you did as well. It's a great respite from the heat for many of us. I watched some of the Christmas shows on HSN and QVC not so much to purchase items, but to enjoy the theme. I also watched several movies. I enjoy the summer, but I look forward to all things Christmas.

sugarcookie
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:31 pm

sugarcookie wrote:Noel,

I like your idea of exchanging a gift during Christmas in July. I may have to introduce that to my family next year. As usual, it seems as though the summer is flying by. However, I enjoy the fall season and of course, the anticipation of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

:holly1: Sugarcookie

It's a compliment that you are considering the idea of exchanging gifts on Christmas in July. Thank you.

Autumn is a lovely season & it definitely signals Christmas is coming!
:lol:

Noel

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Return to Holiday Chatter