Christmas Sightings 2011?

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas Sightings 2011?

Postby DJTEEL » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 pm

walmart now has about 6 or 7 trees fully lighted in their lawn and garden department as well as their full assortment of boxed christmas lights on the shelves now.they haven't gotten their entrire shipment of trees yet though,or else they're somwehere in the back still./i noticed only a few on the shelves so far.i'm so glad that the christmas season is coming on/hope the christmas season doesn't go by as fast as october has going.it's flying by so fast.
>>>>>>> i found it in the last place that i looked,as they say.
what's weird is that i found it in the next place i looked also.
so now i have two of them and i only need one!!
<<<<<<<
DJTEEL
Elf Apprentice

Postby Noel+ » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Have you noticed how retail is amping up Christmas this year? They're desperate for sales so it has atleast put the Santa spirit in their worker elves. YAY! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby sugarcookie » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:36 am

Noel+ wrote:Have you noticed how retail is amping up Christmas this year? They're desperate for sales so it has atleast put the Santa spirit in their worker elves. YAY! :D

Hi Noel,

I know what you mean. Hopefully that desperation leads to great deals for the holiday season. I can't believe it's almost November. It seems like just yesterday it was July. I'm trying to really savor this time, the anticipation period.
Christmas is the most magical time of the year.

sugarcookie
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:18 pm

sugarcookie wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Have you noticed how retail is amping up Christmas this year? They're desperate for sales so it has atleast put the Santa spirit in their worker elves. YAY! :D

Hi Noel,

I know what you mean. Hopefully that desperation leads to great deals for the holiday season. I can't believe it's almost November. It seems like just yesterday it was July. I'm trying to really savor this time, the anticipation period.

Yes, me too sugar cookie. To miss the joy of the season over frenetic schedules is a great loss. I'm trying to focused on each day and it sblessings!

Michael's is having 40% off Christmas picks/wreaths/etc tomorrow so I'm going to stop by after church for a few bargains.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Sugar cookie, that is a great way to put it....savor the anticipation of the Christmas season. Very well said!!!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:27 am

Everywhere -- Christmas sales beginning tomorrow! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby sugarcookie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:55 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:Sugar cookie, that is a great way to put it....savor the anticipation of the Christmas season. Very well said!!!

Thank you:) It's getting so close and I'm really trying to live in the moment and enjoy it all.
Christmas is the most magical time of the year.

sugarcookie
Bulb Tester

Previous

Return to Holiday Chatter