2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

Postby kiwidogy_max » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Thank you for the well wishes. It is kind of nice talking for a day. It is always a pick me up to see what my Christmas All Year friends are talking about.
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby FatherChristmas » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 pm

I know this doesn't really have anything to do with Christmas, but I highly recommend that you guys pick up one of author Lesley Bannatyne's books. She writes about Halloween, and her books are very interesting. You can buy them on Amazon, Ebay, and the like.
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:21 am

Thanks for the recommend, Father Christmas! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:22 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I have felt miserable today and have no voice (some people may actually enjoy that!). It's my post Christmas and Valentines day tiredness catching up with me. If I can't speak again tomorrow, I may not be going to work.

Ah, hope you are feeling better! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:I had to take a sick day today. :x but I did get to finish my book "The Christmas Sectet". A great book!!!

Hope you're feeling better. I am always on the look out for a good Christmas book. I'll have to check this one out. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 pm

FatherChristmas wrote:I know this doesn't really have anything to do with Christmas, but I highly recommend that you guys pick up one of author Lesley Bannatyne's books. She writes about Halloween, and her books are very interesting. You can buy them on Amazon, Ebay, and the like.

Thanks for the suggestion. I love Halloween (almost as much as I love Christmas). :elfgrin:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:32 pm

I stopped by the Dollar Store this morning to look through the Valentine's clearance items to see if there was anything suitable for our Christmas Child boxes. I found a great deal on some heart shaped pencil sharpeners. They are essential for alot of the boxes and I'm so glad to find them at at great price. It means I have more money to buy other things for the boxes. :shop: :santa: :elf:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby FatherChristmas » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:20 pm

CandyKane wrote:
FatherChristmas wrote:I know this doesn't really have anything to do with Christmas, but I highly recommend that you guys pick up one of author Lesley Bannatyne's books. She writes about Halloween, and her books are very interesting. You can buy them on Amazon, Ebay, and the like.

Thanks for the suggestion. I love Halloween (almost as much as I love Christmas). :elfgrin:

Same here, I have a lot of happy Halloween memories. :leafjump:
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby tinseltown » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Hi everyone hope you are all and keeping christmas in your hearts !! :singing:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby tinseltown » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Posted some homemade christmas money saving tips that you can actually prepare before the christmas rush . Let me know if you have done these before :rudolph1:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi Tinseltown! I'm definitely keeping Christmas in my heart! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:26 pm

And........still found some odds and ends of Christmas decorations to pack away this weekend! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 am

Dd's portable dvd player died, so I bought her a new one. I gave it to her last night and told her it was her VERY early Christmas present. She said ok, but I'm still getting more stuff. :lol:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:32 pm

CandyKane wrote:Dd's portable dvd player died, so I bought her a new one. I gave it to her last night and told her it was her VERY early Christmas present. She said ok, but I'm still getting more stuff. :lol:

Ah, CK, you're playing Santa filled with the heart of Christmas! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Just finished work and have some virus thngy. Going to bed but checking in with Christmas friends first. Have a great President's Day yall! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Need some prayers from my
Christmas friends. I have been sick this weekend with cold/flu/allergies. Have two interviews next week, one tomorrow and one Wednesday. I no longer care if I actually get the jobs, just want to live through the interviews! I have debated about cancelling the one tomorrow, but that would mean calling and speaking swedish. I usually try to put that off as long as possible....it does not help my case. Praying for some Christmas magic!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Prayer has gone up ! I was the same last sunday and even worse on Monday and suppose to start part time work Tuesday . I made it into work Wednesday as explained over phone how ill i felt . If God wants you at one of these jobs he;ll open the door . From a christmas friend !! :santa:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Tomtemor wrote:Need some prayers from my
Christmas friends. I have been sick this weekend with cold/flu/allergies. Have two interviews next week, one tomorrow and one Wednesday. I no longer care if I actually get the jobs, just want to live through the interviews! I have debated about cancelling the one tomorrow, but that would mean calling and speaking swedish. I usually try to put that off as long as possible....it does not help my case. Praying for some Christmas magic!

You are definitely in my prayers Jennifer! Praying God will give you wisdom about whether to cancel or not, and keep open the door he has for you!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:20 pm

This is a lazy day! Slept in way too long.........but easy to do! Still should put away another box of Christmas, but putting it off til tomorrow. Just need some Christmasy peace and rest! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:31 am

I just got back from a trip to CT to visit friends. I had a great time, but the weekend went by much too quickly. While there we went to a cool little Christmas shop!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter