2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I am excited to be on school break! The teachers look forward to it just as much as students do! With the way the schedule worked out, this is a longer break than the one at Christmas! :smilecc:

It is Winter Sports Break here in Sweden as well. Many head north to go skiing. I told hubby, this would probably not be the time to visit Tomteland.

I have another interview in the same vicinity as the two last week. This one is in a different department on Thursday and for a permanent job! Praying some Christmas magic! I am much more "with it" this week and am now worried about blowing the other two interviews while sick, oh well. On Thursday, it will be March 1, my birthday month, and one month closer to Christmas! :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I am excited to be on school break! The teachers look forward to it just as much as students do! With the way the schedule worked out, this is a longer break than the one at Christmas! :smilecc:

Enjoy your break! Time to watch a Christmas flick! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 am

Had a coffee morning today with carrot cake and orange madeira cake . Two of my friends who arrived said " oh it feels like christmas again " so must be keeping the Christmas spirit alive !! Wish all of my cay friends could pop in for a morning , now that would be like christmas :D If anyone is passing by Rhodes this summer on a cruise come and look me up . Im in the old town , met so many people from the states , Canada and all over . Have a christmasy evening where ever you are :lol: :shop:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:43 pm

What a lovely Christmasy morning you had with your friends! Wish I lived close so I could stop by for some Christmas cheer!

My routine is fairly monotonous........but keeping Christmas in my heart! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 am

Tomtemor-good luck with your interviews! I am happy to hear that you are feeling better. Sending happy and luck-filled Christmas wishes your way.
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 am

As I lay here before going to sleep for the night, I can hear crows cooing outside my window. It feels more like Halloween right now than Christmassy. I think they are confused by the crazy weather this winter.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:17 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:As I lay here before going to sleep for the night, I can hear crows cooing outside my window. It feels more like Halloween right now than Christmassy. I think they are confused by the crazy weather this winter.

.Sounds typical for crows in the midwest [where I grew up!]. Although it sure makes you feel Haloween/Autumn instead of Christmas/snow! :lol:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby FatherChristmas » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:40 am

The Christmas song of the month for March is O Come O Come Emmanuel. Here's an Irish version in honor of St. Patrick's Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYmrUmRsATI. Merry March everybody :)
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby CandyKane » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Happy First Day of March Everyone! We're another month closer to Christmas! :santadance:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Father Christmas--Thanks so much for the Christmas tune. I really enjoyed it! :ornasmile:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:05 pm

It feels just like Spring here. And thanks to the 2011/2012 Winter-that-wasn't I have gotten a huge jump on all my Spring cleaning and outside chores. Christmas is my favorite holiday, but Spring is my favorite season! :angelsnow:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:08 pm

I stopped by a yard sale this morning and bought The Animals Christmas Eve Little Golden Book for 25 cents. I am so excited about it. I think it would be perfect for the children to read while they are wearing animal costumes. It's an old book and I actually thought about ordering it online last Christmas. Now I'm so glad I waited. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Posted some more christmas pictures hope you enjoy them :gbhouse: Be blessed wherever you are xx :holly1:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby CandyKane » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Just finished reading 'Christmas Vows $5.00 Extra' by Lori Copeland. Don't let the title fool you, it's not a romance novel. :lol: But it is very uplifting and a fast read if you are in need of a quick Chirstmas pick-me-up. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:20 pm

FatherChristmas wrote:The Christmas song of the month for March is O Come O Come Emmanuel. Here's an Irish version in honor of St. Patrick's Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYmrUmRsATI. Merry March everybody :)

Thanks Father Christmas! :singing:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:21 pm

CandyKane wrote:I stopped by a yard sale this morning and bought The Animals Christmas Eve Little Golden Book for 25 cents. I am so excited about it. I think it would be perfect for the children to read while they are wearing animal costumes. It's an old book and I actually thought about ordering it online last Christmas. Now I'm so glad I waited. :smilecc:

That's a great Christmas find, CK! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 pm

tinseltown wrote:Posted some more christmas pictures hope you enjoy them :gbhouse: Be blessed wherever you are xx :holly1:

Thanks so much Tinseltown for the Christmas pics! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:18 am

Great choice for the Christmas song of the month!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:08 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Great choice for the Christmas song of the month!

I totally agree! This is my birthday month! As I was born on St. patrick´s Day, I celebrate all month long. The interview yesterday went much better than the one on Wednesday. I have another interview next thursday and hubby has one for a fulltime job on Tuesday. My current boss said "I have never known anyone to have so many interviews". I said, "well, it would be nice if one actually led to a job. I do not enjoy the process". LOL Trying to keep that Christmas joy in my heart! :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby FatherChristmas » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:53 am

CandyKane wrote:Father Christmas--Thanks so much for the Christmas tune. I really enjoyed it! :ornasmile:

Glad you enjoyed it :D
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter