2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

Postby FatherChristmas » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Great choice for the Christmas song of the month!

Thank you very much :elf:
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby FatherChristmas » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:57 am

Tomtemor wrote:
kiwidogy_max wrote:Great choice for the Christmas song of the month!

I totally agree! This is my birthday month! As I was born on St. patrick´s Day, I celebrate all month long. The interview yesterday went much better than the one on Wednesday. I have another interview next thursday and hubby has one for a fulltime job on Tuesday. My current boss said "I have never known anyone to have so many interviews". I said, "well, it would be nice if one actually led to a job. I do not enjoy the process". LOL Trying to keep that Christmas joy in my heart! :elfgrin:

I'm sorry you're going through a stressful time Tomtemor. Try and keep your spirits up. I think I can speak for everyone when I say you are in our prayers.
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby FatherChristmas » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:59 am

Noel+ wrote:
FatherChristmas wrote:The Christmas song of the month for March is O Come O Come Emmanuel. Here's an Irish version in honor of St. Patrick's Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYmrUmRsATI. Merry March everybody :)

Thanks Father Christmas! :singing:

No problem :carollers:
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby tinseltown » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Glad you like the Christmas pics Noel :D
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby tinseltown » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:22 pm

My goodness just saw ive been promoted to Bulb Tester :laugh: Im thrilled ,cant wait to start testing :elfgrin: Thank you Christmas all year Friends :shop:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:49 pm

tinseltown wrote:My goodness just saw ive been promoted to Bulb Tester :laugh: Im thrilled ,cant wait to start testing :elfgrin: Thank you Christmas all year Friends :shop:

CONGRATS! Tinseltown on your promotion to "bulb tester'! Christmas needs so many of you! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:30 am

Tinseltown, as a new bulb tester, do you find that when one goes out, they all go out? That is sometimes a problem on my Christmas tree.
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:32 am

Noel, you always have such great art on your posts! No wonder you're one of Santa's Top Advisors... Not only at Christmas, but the whole year through! :-)
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:52 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Noel, you always have such great art on your posts! No wonder you're one of Santa's Top Advisors... Not only at Christmas, but the whole year through! :-)

Thanks Kiwi! I love doing graphics in PSP when I have the time. It has the same Christmasy feel to me as a holiday! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:49 am

My bulb checking is going well sure ill be ready for christmas :laugh: I agree love the posts you guys put up where do you find them :think:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby CandyKane » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:49 am

It's a lazy Saturday around the house for me. I'm thinking a day filled with Christmas movies sounds perfect. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Amen to that :gbhouse:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby tinseltown » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Did a mini christmas lunch today but how i miss all my trimmings :holly1: someone gave me a dvd to watch Mr Beans Christmas special so will enjoy that later . The working season is looming so praying to God to get me through it . The best thing though is once i finish it will be time to decorate for christmas again Yippee :laugh: Be blessed tonight my CAY friends wherever you are x :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby tinseltown » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Also made my famous carrot cake today . We did a christian Alpha course last year and i made carrot cake every week which most people admitted was the reason they came :laugh: Whatever gets them there :laugh: . I put Cream cheese topping on as well and run a fork over it to make it look like snow ,can hear my daughter cutting a piece in the kitchen now :laugh: . To make a christmas version of this you can put a piece of :holly1: on the top and there you have it a christmas carrot cake :dinner:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby CandyKane » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Last night we had fellowship dinner at church then afterwards we started working on plans for Easter. Easter is such a fun time for the kids. It's almost as fun as Christmas! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:15 pm

I got a pleasant surprise while shopping this morning. I picked up some little toys for Operation Christmas Child and when I looked at the receipt they rang up less than the advertised price. Yay! More money for more stuff. :shop:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Yes i love Easter as well .Its a completely different time to Christmas as i try to fast and its a time of reflection and what our Lord did for us . But as for Christmas its the best Birthday celebration ever ! :shop: Its a time of feasts and happiness but you all already know that :D Goodnight to all my CAY friends x :gbhouse:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 pm

CandyKane wrote:It's a lazy Saturday around the house for me. I'm thinking a day filled with Christmas movies sounds perfect. :smilecc:

ANY day filled with Christmas movies sounds like a good day to me! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:52 pm

tinseltown wrote:Also made my famous carrot cake today . We did a christian Alpha course last year and i made carrot cake every week which most people admitted was the reason they came :laugh: Whatever gets them there :laugh: . I put Cream cheese topping on as well and run a fork over it to make it look like snow ,can hear my daughter cutting a piece in the kitchen now :laugh: . To make a christmas version of this you can put a piece of :holly1: on the top and there you have it a christmas carrot cake :dinner:

Ooooh your post is making me hungry for a slice of your Christmas carrot cake! :dinner:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:54 pm

CandyKane wrote:Last night we had fellowship dinner at church then afterwards we started working on plans for Easter. Easter is such a fun time for the kids. It's almost as fun as Christmas! :smilecc:

The dollar store has very few Easter items? I only do one Easter basket......the rest is focused on Jesus. I'm taking Good Friday off as I have to work the next day so we can attend Good Friday services [2nd year for our church] and reflect on His great sacrifice of love for us. :flake:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter