2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

Postby FatherChristmas » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:I don't think crazy-frankenstein.com will let you link to their images.
They have no Christmas spirit.

That's weird, it was showing for me. Oh well, you're right they have no Christmas spirit :scene:
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:03 am

900 Christmas posts before May 1st.
That is amazing! :shop:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby ksrjreed » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 pm

:smilecc: Looks like we are really on a good pace for 2000 post by Christmas.

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby ksrjreed » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Will be going away this weekend for a wedding, hoping to use this trip as an excuse to start some early Christmas shopping. You can never get started to early. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby jlcarey » Tue May 01, 2012 8:59 am

The Christmas Bug has bitten me once again! Yesterday as I was planting my flowers and admiring my beautiful little vegetable garden...I was bitten! Just as it's finally warming up and getting pretty out, I can't help but think of how pretty it's going to look once DH does all our lights this year! He was bitten by the extreme lighting bug last year, lol. We went to a little place in Southern Ohio called The Christmas Ranch...if anyone is anywhere near here...YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT THIS YEAR!
http://www.thechristmasranch.com/
Anyway, it's a huge huge huge light display, and all of the lights are timed to music, and it is just...well there's no other word for it...AWESOME! So anyway, he is planning to go all GUNG HO on our lights this year with music timing, tons of lights, etc. And I CAN'T WAIT!!! I've been trying to get him to do this for YEARS! I think he is mostly intrigued by the puzzle of all of the circuitry and wiring...but who cares, he is finally going to let me do it! WOOT! I'm so excited!!! :lights:

(And can i just say that I forgot how much I love the little picture at the bottom of my posts!) :scene:
jlcarey
Bulb Tester

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue May 01, 2012 12:08 pm

ksrjreed wrote:Will be going away this weekend for a wedding, hoping to use this trip as an excuse to start some early Christmas shopping. You can never get started

to early. :smilecc:

We're going to a spring Arts & Craft Festival this weekend. We'll be taking some Christmas money with us as well.
Below is link to the festival. Does anyone else go to Arts & Crafts Festivals like this?
http://www.cpfair.org/
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue May 01, 2012 6:00 pm

jlcarey wrote:The Christmas Bug has bitten me once again! Yesterday as I was planting my flowers and admiring my beautiful little vegetable garden...I was bitten! Just as it's finally warming up and getting pretty out, I can't help but think of how pretty it's going to look once DH does all our lights this year! He was bitten by the extreme lighting bug last year, lol. We went to a little place in Southern Ohio called The Christmas Ranch...if anyone is anywhere near here...YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT THIS YEAR!
http://www.thechristmasranch.com/
Anyway, it's a huge huge huge light display, and all of the lights are timed to music, and it is just...well there's no other word for it...AWESOME! So anyway, he is planning to go all GUNG HO on our lights this year with music timing, tons of lights, etc. And I CAN'T WAIT!!! I've been trying to get him to do this for YEARS! I think he is mostly intrigued by the puzzle of all of the circuitry and wiring...but who cares, he is finally going to let me do it! WOOT! I'm so excited!!! :lights:

(And can i just say that I forgot how much I love the little picture at the bottom of my posts!) :scene:

WOW! That place looks neat. We drive right by there on our way to Indiana at Christmas time but I don't think we would have time to stop. Maybe some day.
Thanks for sharing. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:900 Christmas posts before May 1st.
That is amazing! :shop:

WOOT! WOOT! Let's go Christmas team!!! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
ksrjreed wrote:Will be going away this weekend for a wedding, hoping to use this trip as an excuse to start some early Christmas shopping. You can never get started

to early. :smilecc:

We're going to a spring Arts & Craft Festival this weekend. We'll be taking some Christmas money with us as well.
Below is link to the festival. Does anyone else go to Arts & Crafts Festivals like this?
http://www.cpfair.org/

Absolutely! It's never too early or late to shop for Christmas gifts! :scene:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed May 02, 2012 9:33 am

Picked up my new glasses today with some trepidation. I have worn thick glasses since I was 7 and it is always very stressful to get new ones and see how thick they are and how bad they look. This time I was quite pleased! The lenses are thinner than before though stronger, and the frames look great. And, best of all, they only cost 1/2 of a plane ticket to the US so I was able to pick out a cheaper frame and order a second pair (I am useless without them, like Velma on Scooby doo). It feels like Christmas!
8-) :shop: :elfgrin: :bdline: :birthballoon:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Pretjah » Wed May 02, 2012 11:35 am

i had to get a fix today so i had to put on some christmas music for a little while at work
Pretjah
Toy Maker

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed May 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Pretjah wrote:i had to get a fix today so i had to put on some christmas music for a little while at work

I know what you mean. I love listening to my Pandora Christmas channel at work. Lately I've been listening to the "Rat Pack" channel. :whistle:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Pretjah wrote:i had to get a fix today so i had to put on some christmas music for a little while at work

I know what you mean. I love listening to my Pandora Christmas channel at work. Lately I've been listening to the "Rat Pack" channel. :whistle:

:lol: Me too! I put a Gaither cd in my car to/from work today! "Listen to the Angels singing at Christmas"! :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu May 03, 2012 6:14 pm

It's National Day of Prayer for the USA, and we certainly need it with this economy. Hope you'll all light a candle - like Christmas - for our leadership to make wise decisions.

Wishing all my CAY friends a joyous weekend! :snowwow:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri May 04, 2012 3:45 am

Yay! I got paid from unemployment! And, while it feels like Christmas, I do not think I will be spending it on Christmas presents! Praying we and all our Christmas friends in the same situation find work soon!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Tomtemor wrote:Yay! I got paid from unemployment! And, while it feels like Christmas, I do not think I will be spending it on Christmas presents! Praying we and all our Christmas friends in the same situation find work soon!

Hooray! I LOVE PAYDAY!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Fixed the pool pump today (The kids will be glad about that.). Then ate lunch and listened to "Holiday Hits" on Slacker. This was my first time using Slacker. They had a great selection Christmas songs and artists. Below was my lunch. I hope everyone is having or had a great day!
:D

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Tomtemor wrote:Yay! I got paid from unemployment! And, while it feels like Christmas, I do not think I will be spending it on Christmas presents! Praying we and all our Christmas friends in the same situation find work soon!

I'm so very happy for you Jennifer! You have plenty of time to purhase Christmas gifts for loved ones AFTER you have a new job! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Fixed the pool pump today (The kids will be glad about that.). Then ate lunch and listened to "Holiday Hits" on Slacker. This was my first time using Slacker. They had a great selection Christmas songs and artists. Below was my lunch. I hope everyone is having or had a great day!

I'm staring at some of my fave foods! YUM - hope you enjoyed it for me! Just a little Christmas foody dream! :dinner:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun May 06, 2012 4:35 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Fixed the pool pump today (The kids will be glad about that.). Then ate lunch and listened to "Holiday Hits" on Slacker. This was my first time using Slacker. They had a great selection Christmas songs and artists. Below was my lunch. I hope everyone is having or had a great day!

I miss diet dr pepper! We have the real stuff, but not diet. I applied for a job as a Sales Associate for Kraft Foods, maybe if I get the job, I can do something about that before Christmas! :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter