2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 25, 2012 8:32 pm

ksrjreed wrote:TGIF CAYer's, hope everyone has Christmas in their heart today. Spent all day today at the hospital with my wife, she has to have a CT Myelogram done today. Everything is good with her and I also want to thank everyone for thinking of my son. He is doing good and the boy who did this is being punished to the fullest extent of the law. Can't wait to get this week behind me and start fresh next week with my Christmas Spirit never wavering. :smilecc:

Yes, my heart is full of Christmas as I have a 3 day weekend!!! So rejoicing with you at your wife's good diagnosis and your son is healing.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Wishing all my CAY friends a safe, healthy and fun-filled yet relaxing Memorial Day Weekend! HUGS!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby ksrjreed » Mon May 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Grilling out today and having a great time with the family,,,,remembering the reason for our holiday as well. Hope everyone, including all people from the military have a great day and thanks for all they have done. Now to get back to eating, I have taken in so much food you would think it was Christmas. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby Noel+ » Mon May 28, 2012 4:31 pm

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

And thank you for remember with honor all those who gave their lives that we might celebrate today with family & friends.

Be safe, and have a blessed Memorial Day!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue May 29, 2012 3:20 am

headed off to my interview today, which will hopefully be in English. I heard on the swedish weather that Tomteland (santa´s swedish home) is having snow tomorrow! It really will feel like Christmas there. Still wish we had gotten the job as park managers, imagine living christmas every day.............a dream come true.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 30, 2012 1:30 am

If its snowing at Santa's house, there is hope here where it will be 106F tomorrow!

Sending prayers with you on your way to the interview! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Wed May 30, 2012 10:00 am

Ksrjreed~I read your post about your son and hope that he's ok now. Really hoping your family is having a much better week. :D

Had a great Memorial Day weekend with the family. Busy, busy, busy, but enjoyed every minute. Yesterday our library started their summer reading program for kids. I took dd and as I was looking thru the movie selection I found 'The 12 Dogs of Christmas'. Really cute little movie. Can't believe I haven't watched it before. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed May 30, 2012 10:04 am

Christmas feels very far away with the hot and dry weather we are having. It never gets this dry here in May. Praying hard for the rain that we are predicted for tonight and tomorrow. Hubby finished baling our hay and we got exactly 1/4 the amount that we usually get. It's going to be a struggle to keep the cows fed this winter without reducing our herd. Hopefully we'll get the rain we need for a plentiful second cutting. :angelpray:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby FatherChristmas » Wed May 30, 2012 10:19 am

I hope you guys can see this picture Image
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby CandyKane » Wed May 30, 2012 10:25 am

Yup, we can see it FatherChristmas. And such a beautiful Christmas tree! :merrytree:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby FatherChristmas » Wed May 30, 2012 11:12 am

CandyKane wrote:Yup, we can see it FatherChristmas. And such a beautiful Christmas tree! :merrytree:

Thanks CandyKane :D
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby FatherChristmas » Wed May 30, 2012 11:13 am

Finally finished my Christmas book! I've been working on it since March 2011 so for it to finally be done is like a second Christmas for me. :smilecc:
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed May 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Yes, the tree is beautiful Father Christmas!

Hubby had his interview today. The "80%" job might actually only be 70% which is up from 50%, but not sure how long. My interview yesterday went well but the location is not very desirable. It is 1 1/2 hour away from home, in no man´s land of public transportation and in the "red light" district............great...............was so hoping these two interviews were the answer to our prayers. It would be hard to turn down a primarily english job but there are major concerns. Keep those Christmas prayers coming.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 30, 2012 11:05 pm

FatherChristmas wrote:I hope you guys can see this picture Image

Thanks Father Christmas! That Christmas tree is stunning and it brought a feeling of the holiday to my heart! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Hey CK!

Jennifer - we continue to pray for you & hubby to find that special job God will provide each of you! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu May 31, 2012 4:05 am

Noel+ wrote:Hey CK!

Jennifer - we continue to pray for you & hubby to find that special job God will provide each of you! :smilecc:

hubby has a callback on a tv commercial! If he gets it, it pays 1 ticket to the US. that would be a christmas miracle! :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby FatherChristmas » Thu May 31, 2012 7:51 am

Tomtemor wrote:

hubby has a callback on a tv commercial! If he gets it, it pays 1 ticket to the US. that would be a christmas miracle! :elfgrin:

Good luck Tomtemor :D
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu May 31, 2012 8:00 am

FatherChristmas wrote:
Tomtemor wrote:

Good luck Tomtemor :D

He seems to have gotten it. He has a "ballet" lesson tomorrow with the head of the royal ballet company. REhearsal on June 9 and filming on June 10. It pays slightly less than we thought but is still a great edition to the savings account. I will go watch the lesson tomorrow. Hubby is built a bit like William Conrad, so he just cannot understand why I cannot stop laughing.............will be a bit like watching Jim Belushi dancing the ballet. If he were wearing a Santa suit, it would be even better! Christmas in tights. :laugh:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu May 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Tomtemor wrote:

YES! We're still praying...........for a big Christmas miracle!!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 am

Hello to all my Christmas friends. I'm writing to you from Bogota, Columbia in South America. Had to come down here for work yesterday, and will probably have to stay until Tuesday or Friday of next week. I don't like being separated from the family, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Your prayers for my family are coveted during this time.

On a lighter note. I saw a Christmas store today that had 2 snowmen mounted on the wall above the store front. Way cool!
:snowman1:

I'll check back later. Have a blessed day and a Christmas Spirit filled heart. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter