2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2000 Posts By Christmas 2012

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

Best wishes, and prayers, for your 2nd interview Jennifer! Think Christmasy thoughts! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby FatherChristmas » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:29 am

Noel+ wrote:
FatherChristmas wrote:Has anyone ever seen this movie?

The pictures are not showing Father Christmas, so I can't answer your query. Please post them again...........thanks

Oh my gosh I don't know why this keeps happening! :angry:
FatherChristmas
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm

FatherChristmas wrote:
Noel+ wrote:
FatherChristmas wrote:Has anyone ever seen this movie?

The pictures are not showing Father Christmas, so I can't answer your query. Please post them again...........thanks

Oh my gosh I don't know why this keeps happening! :angry:

Hang in there, Father Christmas. It happens to all of us at times - its called a broken link. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:50 am

Noel+ wrote:Best wishes, and prayers, for your 2nd interview Jennifer! Think Christmasy thoughts! :smilecc:

Thanks for all the Christmas prayers! I interviewed with the director of the school and am not really sure how I did. It was short, 15 minutes. At the end they asked for references, when I had already left 2 reference packets at my first interview...I also found out I was 1 of 4 "finalist", so my chances go down to 25%. I should know by Friday so the agony will be short.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 am

Well, the other way to look at this is your competition list is SHORT! You have an equal chance of being selected for this job. Prayers continue........think Christmasy thoughts! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 am

Last night we watched Mr. Poppers Penguins. Penguins always remind me of Christmas. :penny:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 am

CandyKane wrote:Last night we watched Mr. Poppers Penguins. Penguins always remind me of Christmas. :penny:

I agree. Happy Feet and Surf´s Up are two of our favorite Christmas in July movies!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Tomtemor wrote:
CandyKane wrote:Last night we watched Mr. Poppers Penguins. Penguins always remind me of Christmas. :penny:

I agree. Happy Feet and Surf´s Up are two of our favorite Christmas in July movies!

Oh, Happy Feet for three! All that snow and singing gives me a Christmasy feeling too! :singing:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Thanks Cay friends your prayers appreciated !! Lovely art work as usual Noel :shop: and i will keep praying for your job situations ! Be blessed wherever you are xx :shop:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:52 am

Happy Flag Day USA! One holiday closer Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas!

I saw Santa Claus driving north on interstate 75 today!
We passed a car that had a bumper sticker that read "My other car is a sleigh". And sure enough, as we pulled passed him, there he was, long flowing white hair and beard. Mrs. Claus by his side. He had a front license plate that read "Santa" and large red Rudolph nose mounted to the grill.

What a thrill. He was best looking Santa I have ever seen.

Hope everyone is well.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 pm

tinseltown wrote:Thanks Cay friends your prayers appreciated !! Lovely art work as usual Noel :shop: and i will keep praying for your job situations ! Be blessed wherever you are xx :shop:

Thanks so much tinseltown. Your such a joy to know! Have a very Christmasy weekend! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Tomtemor wrote:Happy Flag Day USA! One holiday closer Christmas!

Thanks. How did your 2nd interview go? Wishing you a wonderful Christmas surprise! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas!

I saw Santa Claus driving north on interstate 75 today!
We passed a car that had a bumper sticker that read "My other car is a sleigh". And sure enough, as we pulled passed him, there he was, long flowing white hair and beard. Mrs. Claus by his side. He had a front license plate that read "Santa" and large red Rudolph nose mounted to the grill.

What a thrill. He was best looking Santa I have ever seen.

Hope everyone is well.

What a great Christmas story, Christmas Crazy! Thanks for sharing it with us. I'd love to see that on my highway! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 am

Noel+ wrote:
Tomtemor wrote:Happy Flag Day USA! One holiday closer Christmas!

Thanks. How did your 2nd interview go? Wishing you a wonderful Christmas surprise! :smilecc:

The second interview was short, 15 mintues, and they asked some of the same questions they had asked before. I found out I was 1 of 4 "finalist", so I am not really sure what they wanted to hear differently. They were supposed to have made a decision by today. When they asked "why should they hire me instead of one of the other 3?" I almost said because most likely the other three can get jobs elsewhere, but I held my tongue and said I was looking for a place I could work for several years and that I was good. It did not feel like I had it in the bag. Still praying for that Christmas miracle.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Thanks for the update Jennifer. Your answers sounded good to me -- as one who hates to interview! Continuing to pray/believe for your Christmas miracle! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Happy Father's Day!!

To all our CAY fathers.......or fathers-to-be.......wishing you a special celebration this Sunday. The role of a father is critical to the life of a child and we honor your daily commitment to your family! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:52 am

Noel+ wrote:Thanks for the update Jennifer. Your answers sounded good to me -- as one who hates to interview! Continuing to pray/believe for your Christmas miracle! :smilecc:

Well, sadly, the evil Swedish Christmas goat brought me some coal this weekend. No job for me. Oh "we loved you, but the competition was just so tight, and please feel free to apply for anything else we might have open...." And to top it off, my unemployment has been cut off (again). Hopefully, just some beaurocratic error, but cannot do anything about it but send an email until Monday. So frustrating. I could really use a Christmas in June vacation to Tomteland about now....... :shock: :roll: :cry:

Happy FAther's Day to all the great dads on this list! :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby ksrjreed » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:47 am

Good Saturday to all CAYer's out there, today is a busy one but when you have kids when isn't it busy. Have a VBS program and picnic to go to today. Happy that for the first time in six years my youngest went to a church and didn't meltdown. I think we might have found a new church to go to. Once that is done I have to get some school work finished that has been delayed all week for one thing or another, hoping to get to listen to some Christmas music at this time. Hope everyone else has a great Saturday. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Tomtemor wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Thanks for the update Jennifer. Your answers sounded good to me -- as one who hates to interview! Continuing to pray/believe for your Christmas miracle! :smilecc:

Well, sadly, the evil Swedish Christmas goat brought me some coal this weekend. No job for me. Oh "we loved you, but the competition was just so tight, and please feel free to apply for anything else we might have open...." And to top it off, my unemployment has been cut off (again). Hopefully, just some beaurocratic error, but cannot do anything about it but send an email until Monday. So frustrating. I could really use a Christmas in June vacation to Tomteland about now....... :shock: :roll: :cry:

Happy FAther's Day to all the great dads on this list! :elfgrin:

So sorry for your disappointment Jennifer. Sometimes it takes a long time for the right door to be opened. You are still in our prayers for God's provision. Sending you a little Christmas joy today! :snowwow:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter