2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Noel+ » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 pm

This morning I awoke to red-heart colored lights framing my kitchen! My sweet DH hid this Valentine Day's ace up his sleeve perfectly! So we had to have chocolate-chip pancakes for breakfast! Ah the glowing lights remind me of Christmas. :scene:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Noel+ wrote:This morning I awoke to red-heart colored lights framing my kitchen! My sweet DH hid this Valentine Day's ace up his sleeve perfectly! So we had to have chocolate-chip pancakes for breakfast! Ah the glowing lights remind me of Christmas. :scene:

Good job DH!
He sure knows how to take care of his Christmasy wife. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Only 314 Days till Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:17 am

Just flipping through Amazon on a quest for a new Christmas mailbox cover - inflatable top - for this year. Found a cute snowman - ordered! :wink:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 am

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Since Christmas I have had occasions to look forward to every month! I hope this lasts the whole year through!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 am

Happy Christmas Friday everyone! Let the cleaning, working, or relaxing begin....and don't forget the Christmas music!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 am

Merry Friday Christmas!
I'm at work today. But as the situation allows, I will be listening to my Christmas channel on Pandora today.
I hope everyone has a blessed day!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:39 am

Happy belated birthday kiwi!
I hope it was as special as Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Noel+ wrote:This morning I awoke to red-heart colored lights framing my kitchen! My sweet DH hid this Valentine Day's ace up his sleeve perfectly! So we had to have chocolate-chip pancakes for breakfast! Ah the glowing lights remind me of Christmas. :scene:

Wow. I need to remember that one! We have red heart christmas lights up all year long. They provide "night light" in the hallway for midnight bathroom trips. :sleephat:

Merry Friday Christmas! got a notice today that I did not get the job I interviewed for YESTERDAY. That does seem to indicate they already had someone. I hate this cr...p that they have to post a job and interview so many just for "show". It is a waste of everyone´s time all around.

ON a happier note, I listened to my christmas mp3 on the train today and tried to listen to internet radio, but that is not allowed. So next week I have to take the cable for the mp4 so the battery does not run down after a couple of hours. Then I listened to the Mp3 on the way home again. Hubby is back to work and seems better for the moment. We shall see...........

Happy Belated Valentine´s Day, we are one more holiday closer to Christmas! :gbhouse:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Happy belated birthday kiwi!
I hope it was as special as Christmas!

Sorry I'm late with my Birthday Wishes Kiwi! Hope you had a great one.

Christmas Crazy~I love this birthday Christmas image!

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Noel~What a sweet DH you have. I had a wonderful Valentines Day too. I spent time with my Daddy, got flowers, balloons and candy from my dh, and went to my dd's party at school. She got so many balloons I thought she was gonna take flight like that little old man's house from the movie 'UP'. But we got them all home and still had time to go to a Girl Scout meeting, then dinner out. I love Valentines Day.......almost as much as I love Christmas! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:21 pm

BestBuy.com has the Wii game Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two for $11.99 shipped. You still pay tax but I just ordered one for my dd and the shipped price was only $12.80 for me. This is an awesome price as this is usually $39.99. It would make a wonderful Christmas present. :shop: :shop: :shop:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:34 pm

CandyKane wrote:

Noel~What a sweet DH you have. I had a wonderful Valentines Day too. I spent time with my Daddy, got flowers, balloons and candy from my dh, and went to my dd's party at school. She got so many balloons I thought she was gonna take flight like that little old man's house from the movie 'UP'. But we got them all home and still had time to go to a Girl Scout meeting, then dinner out. I love Valentines Day.......almost as much as I love Christmas! :smilecc:

Speaking of Girl Scouts. It was just like Christmas the other day when wife came home with a boat load of Girl Scout Cookies. Luv 'em! :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:22 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Since Christmas I have had occasions to look forward to every month! I hope this lasts the whole year through!

And this board is one of those reasons I continue to look forward to Christmas as I celebrate other holidays! :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Tomtemor wrote:

Wow. I need to remember that one! We have red heart christmas lights up all year long. They provide "night light" in the hallway for midnight bathroom trips. :sleephat:

Merry Friday Christmas! got a notice today that I did not get the job I interviewed for YESTERDAY. That does seem to indicate they already had someone. I hate this cr...p that they have to post a job and interview so many just for "show". It is a waste of everyone´s time all around.

ON a happier note, I listened to my christmas mp3 on the train today and tried to listen to internet radio, but that is not allowed. So next week I have to take the cable for the mp4 so the battery does not run down after a couple of hours. Then I listened to the Mp3 on the way home again. Hubby is back to work and seems better for the moment. We shall see...........

Happy Belated Valentine´s Day, we are one more holiday closer to Christmas! :gbhouse:

So sorry about your job disappointment. It's the same here in the USA: we have a huge class of unemployed now. But hang in there Jennifer because GOD is in control! We can learn from these experiences and grow stronger.

Here's a toast to being closer to Christmas today! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:25 pm

CandyKane wrote:BestBuy.com has the Wii game Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two for $11.99 shipped. You still pay tax but I just ordered one for my dd and the shipped price was only $12.80 for me. This is an awesome price as this is usually $39.99. It would make a wonderful Christmas present. :shop: :shop: :shop:

What a great Christmas gift tip,CK - thanks! I'm on it! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:27 pm

CandyKane wrote:

Your Dad & DD certainly had a lovely Valentine's Day - like a Christmas gift to their heart - because of you! And so glad your DH was so thoughtful! Love carries us from Christmas all year long! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Enjoy your weekend celebrating your birthday, Kiwi and counting down til Christmas! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:09 am

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I had a great day! It continues tomorrow with a family lasagna dinner preceded by sledding. Every gathering with them reminds me of Christmas.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:11 am

I just got back from a lovely dinner at a friend's home. We had such a good time that we will be back again for dinner on Sunday! They still light up their Christmas candles and lighted garland! That made me happy!!! The meal was delicious too!!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter