2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Noel+ » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Wishing each of you a reflective Good Friday and a joyous Easter! The fulfillment of Christmas is a blessing.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Hoppy Easter Weekend to my Christmas Friends!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Happy Resurrection Sunday to my Christmas Friends!!!
Invite someone to church Sunday!!!

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Happy Easter - Resurrection Sunday - to all my CAY friends. You are all in my hearts & prayers today.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Noel+ wrote:Happy Easter - Resurrection Sunday - to all my CAY friends. You are all in my hearts & prayers today.

God bless you Noel and may all our CAY friends have blessings too :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:56 pm

Blessings to all my CAY friends. Celebrating Jesus & Christmas as we begin the first day of April. :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:46 pm

:smilecc: 8 and a half months to decorating for christmas :smilecc: :snowwow: :scene: :shop: :singing: :holly1:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Well, tinseltown, I decorate for Christmas in July..........so that's only 3.5 months! :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:43 am

Hope all my Christmas friends enjoyed their Easter weekend. We enjoyed family, friends, and church. You can't ask for more! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:45 am

Yesterday was a warm 70 degree F day. I spent my time outdoors cleaning flower beds and burning some leaves. Today is 40F with the temps dropping all day and rain, sleet, and snow. Yuck! Winter should be over when Christmas is. :elfgrin:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:06 pm

CandyKane wrote:Yesterday was a warm 70 degree F day. I spent my time outdoors cleaning flower beds and burning some leaves. Today is 40F with the temps dropping all day and rain, sleet, and snow. Yuck! Winter should be over when Christmas is. :elfgrin:

Oh, CandyKane, bite your lip! Snow is winter! :snowwow: Glad you had a lovely spring day with 70F temps. :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Sadly because of my work im hardly ever home in July and when i am i fall asleep :sleephat: So i will follow your posts and dream of christmas in July :smilecc: Saw a christmas wreath perched on a house on my early morn ing prayer walk ...amazed :smilecc: Blessings :snowwow:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:23 pm

What a beautiful site to remind you of Christmas as you strolled this morning. Thanks for sharing your joy with us! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Tinseltown, I like the idea of a prayer walk. It sounds like a great way to clear your mind. I am looking forward to no more snow and warmer temps to enjoy such walks. That would be a Christmas blessing!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Tinseltown, I like the idea of a prayer walk. It sounds like a great way to clear your mind. I am looking forward to no more snow and warmer temps to enjoy such walks. That would be a Christmas blessing!

There's something extra peaceful about early morning or late twilight for a contemplative walk. The beauty of nature is inspiring. Personally, I love to walk in the snow..........but that's a personal quirk I'm told.........but sunshine has its blessings too. By Christmas in July it is too hot to walk here even in the dark! :lol:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:40 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:Tinseltown, I like the idea of a prayer walk. It sounds like a great way to clear your mind. I am looking forward to no more snow and warmer temps to enjoy such walks. That would be a Christmas blessing!

Its so nice early morning when its quiet and its a blessing wherever you walk and pray . I especially enjoy winter walks as many people here leave on their christmas tree lights so i enjoy looking at them . Hope that snow clears soon for your walks to start :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:49 am

My brother is safely home from Mynamar, Thailand, etc. However, while away, he developed gout. His left toe/upper foot is swollen like a grapefruit. He takes cherry extract and has started a gout diet. He said it is humbling, and as diabetic I understand what he means. The trip was a joy and he asked me to thank all of you who offered prayers for him, and the people of Mynamar. God bless you! especially at Christmas! :D :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 am

Noel+ wrote:Well, tinseltown, I decorate for Christmas in July..........so that's only 3.5 months! :wink:

Greetings Christmas Friends!

It has been an interesting week. I had an introductory phone interview with a churh in NJ yesterday. It was interesting but after reviewing salaries in the area, I do not think they will be able to pay enough for me to live on my own and save to import Perky, and benefits might be an issue. But it was fun to talk to someone from the US!
Today I have a telephone appointment with an immigration lawyer to see how the process works and get an estimate on time table and cost for Perky. Good thing he is cute. I also broke the news to my aunt, with whom we will be staying if we go to Texas, that we celebrate Christmas in July! :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:08 am

Noel+ wrote:My brother is safely home from Mynamar, Thailand, etc. However, while away, he developed gout. His left toe/upper foot is swollen like a grapefruit. He takes cherry extract and has started a gout diet. He said it is humbling, and as diabetic I understand what he means. The trip was a joy and he asked me to thank all of you who offered prayers for him, and the people of Mynamar. God bless you! especially at Christmas! :D :D

Praying for your brother´s health. Christmas can still be enjoyed on a diet. I am also a diabetic and there are many websites out there with healthy celebration recipes.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:11 am

Noel+ wrote:

There's something extra peaceful about early morning or late twilight for a contemplative walk. The beauty of nature is inspiring. Personally, I love to walk in the snow..........but that's a personal quirk I'm told.........but sunshine has its blessings too. By Christmas in July it is too hot to walk here even in the dark! :lol:

Walking in packed snow is actually not that hard and quite fun. It is when it is soft like sand and you sink to your knees that it is not so fun. In San Antonio the weather is the same as Christmas in July. ;-)
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter