2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Noel+ » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:28 pm

It is a quiet Friday night at home, but tomorrow we'll be deciding on our homemade Christmas in July invitations designs. YAY! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Noel+ wrote:It is a quiet Friday night at home, but tomorrow we'll be deciding on our homemade Christmas in July invitations designs. YAY! :D

Keep us posted Noel :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Well...........we have each picked our fave design, and no two are alike! :lol: So we've decided each one will invite two people.........and then we'll try to compromise again. Such Christmas in July fun! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Noel+ wrote:Well...........we have each picked our fave design, and no two are alike! :lol: So we've decided each one will invite two people.........and then we'll try to compromise again. Such Christmas in July fun! :D

I'm sure that your Christmas in July will be spectacular no matter which design is chosen. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Rainy, gloomy day here today. Everything is green and blooming now. I love this part of Spring.
But not as much as I love Christmas. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Rainy, gloomy day here today. Everything is green and blooming now. I love this part of Spring.
But not as much as I love Christmas. :D

Oh, I miss that part of Spring.............but not as much as snow for Christmas! :flake:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Had a differcult day at work today :roll: but went to a bible teaching tonight and that really encouraged me to go in strong tomorrow . :smilecc: God knows when we need a hug :smilecc: Christmas seems so far off sometimes but i felt the joy of it tonight in that meeting . He;s a precious LORD that we have :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:22 am

Thanks, tinseltown, for sharing your blessing with us! The guardian angels are smiling with you..........and so are we! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:23 am

Thinking of the victims, families and friends of all who suffered during the terrorist attack today in Boston. The Newtown families were in the bleechers too. May God comfort each of them in His Strength and pour out His Love upon them.

God Bless America.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:21 am

Noel+ wrote:It is a quiet Friday night at home, but tomorrow we'll be deciding on our homemade Christmas in July invitations designs. YAY! :D

Oh that sounds so wonderful.............sigh. After much trepidation, many tears, and a few laughs, Perky and I have given the family in Texas the go ahead to contact the immigration lawyer and start the immigration process for Perky. While I want to see everyone again, I am just not sure this is the right path for us. But every job opportunity we get here seems to fall through............I know many of us are Believers and I covet your prayers. This does not feel like the right thing to do, but I do not know what is............We will be here for Christmas in July and if things go "well", we might be in Texas by Christmas........I know I should feel happy, but I feel like someone has died. I never knew I was so stupid.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:48 pm

We wil;l pray Tomtemor that you:ll get peace with a final decision where God wants you . My sister and her husband had bad news today with a court case and they may have to move to Spain to live . I told her to be thankful for what she still has but i know its not easy when you;re in the mist of it all . Christmas blessings to you :gbhouse:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:20 pm

tinseltown wrote:We wil;l pray Tomtemor that you:ll get peace with a final decision where God wants you . My sister and her husband had bad news today with a court case and they may have to move to Spain to live . I told her to be thankful for what she still has but i know its not easy when you;re in the mist of it all . Christmas blessings to you :gbhouse:

Yes, Jennifer, I am also praying for God to give you His Peace! That's how he often comforts & guides. And you are NOT stupid just because you haven't discerned His Will yet. I've been there the last 2 years -- so we just stepped out in faith hoping we made the right choice. If its a test of faith then staying close to God is the answer! He'll provide, lead and guide as you wait expectantly in faith. And I believe in you!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 am

Noel+ wrote:Thinking of the victims, families and friends of all who suffered during the terrorist attack today in Boston. The Newtown families were in the bleechers too. May God comfort each of them in His Strength and pour out His Love upon them.

God Bless America.

Very well said Noel. What should have been a happy day for so many, turned into a nightmare. Praying for all these people and for our country. Not sure where all this is headed but God has the ultimate control. And I'll keep thinking my happy Christmas thoughts. :holly1:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:19 am

Beautiful Spring weather this week with rain, storms, and colder temps moving in later. I got most of my garden planted. My tomato cages do double duty. At Christmas time i turn them upside down, stake them to the ground, and decorate them to look like mini trees. It's a Christmas forest. :elfgrin:

I'm celebrating a Birthday this week. It's my first one without my Mom so if you believe in prayer, please say one for me.

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Happy Birthday Candycane and a christmas prayer for you on your special day :gbhouse: Me and my friend were driving home tonight and we saw christmas lights in a house :scene: :smilecc: My friend still has her christmas cards up as well . she needs to join us xxxxxxx :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Happy Birthday CandyKane!!!
You're Christmas friend is praying for you.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:21 pm

CandyKane wrote:Beautiful Spring weather this week with rain, storms, and colder temps moving in later. I got most of my garden planted. My tomato cages do double duty. At Christmas time i turn them upside down, stake them to the ground, and decorate them to look like mini trees. It's a Christmas forest. :elfgrin:

I'm celebrating a Birthday this week. It's my first one without my Mom so if you believe in prayer, please say one for me.

CandyKane you are definitely in my prayers! The first one is the most difficult..........wishing you peace, love & joy! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Happy Birthday, CandyKane!!!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:48 am

Wishing Candy Cane a belated Birthday!
Birthdays are almost as much fun as Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Yes they are almost as bright as Christmas, :smilecc: Jennifer! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter