2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed May 01, 2013 4:57 pm

tinseltown wrote:Celebrating Easter here , just came from our bible study which was all about the cross . Really helps to put things into perspective . Christmas blessings to you all xxx

HAPPY EASTER!
My Christmas friend.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu May 02, 2013 1:08 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:I've been listening to Christmas music this morning. LOVE IT!

We are listening to Christmas tunes too! You just gotta start off the month right! :singing: :wink:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu May 02, 2013 1:08 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
tinseltown wrote:Celebrating Easter here , just came from our bible study which was all about the cross . Really helps to put things into perspective . Christmas blessings to you all xxx

HAPPY EASTER!
My Christmas friend.

Yes, Happy Easter sweet Christmas friend tinseltown! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Thu May 02, 2013 10:46 am

Christmas Crazy, I absolutely love your Christmas lamp project. Thanks for the step by step instuctions. It's beautiful and reminds me of a Victorian lamp post which reminds me of a Christmas village. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu May 02, 2013 10:51 am

We have been enjoying some perfect Spring weather but that has changed today. Right now we have rain and with the dropping temps we could see SNOW tomorrow. Unbelievable. The latest recorded snow in Arkansas was just a trace recorded April 30, 1903. This is not a record I want to see broken. I already have my garden planted and everything is doing so good. I'll be breaking out the plastic and trying to cover everything this afternoon. Mother Nature~~~~Save the snow for Christmas please!! :flake: :flake: :flake:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu May 02, 2013 10:55 am

Dd has alot of her friends birthday parties coming up so since I had a ton of toy coupons I made a trip to Wal-Mart to stock our gift closet. I bought lots of great stuff and even managed to pack away a few toys for dd's Christmas. Last week the paper was loaded with coupons for toothpaste, toothbrushes, and soap. Saturday is double coupon day so I'll be stocking up for Operation Christmas Child. :shop:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu May 02, 2013 10:57 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Merry Friday Christmas to you CandyKane. :elfgrin:

Merry Christmas to you too my friend. Love your Chistmas Spirit! :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu May 02, 2013 4:35 pm

I hope my Christmas friends had a great today.

My wife and I are celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary today, and we're taking each other out for dinner tonight.
I am totally in LOVE with that woman!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Fri May 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Have a great night Christmas Crazy and may it be blessed with christmas love for you and your wife . Blessings from Rhodes on this good friday xx
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 03, 2013 7:25 pm

CandyKane wrote:Christmas Crazy, I absolutely love your Christmas lamp project. Thanks for the step by step instuctions. It's beautiful and reminds me of a Victorian lamp post which reminds me of a Christmas village. :smilecc:

Which reminds me of the lampost in Christmas Narnia in the Lion, Witch & Wardrobe! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 03, 2013 7:27 pm

CandyKane wrote:We have been enjoying some perfect Spring weather but that has changed today. Right now we have rain and with the dropping temps we could see SNOW tomorrow. Unbelievable. The latest recorded snow in Arkansas was just a trace recorded April 30, 1903. This is not a record I want to see broken. I already have my garden planted and everything is doing so good. I'll be breaking out the plastic and trying to cover everything this afternoon. Mother Nature~~~~Save the snow for Christmas please!! :flake: :flake: :flake:

Mother Nature is tricky this year. We've having 15 degrees above normal for April/May! Setting records at near 100F temps. I'll send you some sun CK, and you can send me the cold/snow! I'd like a little Christmas weather right now and you'll enjoy the warm Spring! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 03, 2013 7:28 pm

CandyKane wrote:Dd has alot of her friends birthday parties coming up so since I had a ton of toy coupons I made a trip to Wal-Mart to stock our gift closet. I bought lots of great stuff and even managed to pack away a few toys for dd's Christmas. Last week the paper was loaded with coupons for toothpaste, toothbrushes, and soap. Saturday is double coupon day so I'll be stocking up for Operation Christmas Child. :shop:

Yes, and the dollar store had some sale items to go with the Walmart finds for Operation Christmas Child! :D :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I hope my Christmas friends had a great today.

My wife and I are celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary today, and we're taking each other out for dinner tonight.
I am totally in LOVE with that woman!

Happy 21st Anniversary, Christmas Crazy!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Christmas blessings to you Tinseltown! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Thank you everyone. We had a great time last night eating out. Went to Longhorn's.
Then today we went to Atlanta and shopped all day.
I wish I would have brought my list of year round Christmas Stores with me. That would have been great!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 04, 2013 2:09 am

Tomtemor - thinking of you, praying for your Christmas miracle, and believing the best for you! Keeping those Christmas thoughts in your mind/heart every day of the year! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 04, 2013 2:10 am

Kiwidogy: we're missing you here at Christmas All Year. Hoping you are healthy and life is pleasant. Sending Christmas wishes your way for a beautiful summer! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 04, 2013 2:11 am

You're a wonderful mother, CandyKane, and your relationship with your DD is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us the joys she brings into your life. She exemplifies the spirit of Christmas! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 04, 2013 2:13 am

In the true Spirit of Christmas, may we all remember the special mothers in our lives this Mother's Day. For some of us, that is cherished memories as our Moms are with the Lord. But we have sisters, aunts, friends, and others who we can applaud for their loving devotion. Bless you all!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 04, 2013 2:13 am

This is Christmas post 960!!! :shop: :shop:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter