2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat May 04, 2013 12:15 pm

And this is Christmas post 961!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat May 04, 2013 12:30 pm

:shock: OMG! Christmas must not be far away.
We are having Fall like weather. Cool, windy, and sometimes rainy.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat May 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I hope my Christmas friends had a great today.

My wife and I are celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary today, and we're taking each other out for dinner tonight.
I am totally in LOVE with that woman!

a belated Happy Anniversary! We are so lucky to have mates who understand and share our love of Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat May 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Greetings Christmas friends! It has been a busy week. We got the packet off to the immigration lawyer on Tuesday before the swedish holiday of Valborg put a stop to the mail this week. Hopefully he will have all the documentation he needs to send the application off soon. We are of course still praying for guidance, direction, and timing. I seem to be in no danger of getting a job, but Perky may be getting an extension of two schools, which will give us something to eat on while we pack, sort and wait. He still has not told his swedish sister, I fear her reaction. You might be seeing a mushroom cloud over the North Pole this year.........this week is the holiday of Ascension. I look forward to making ascension pie if I can find a graham cracker crust. Wishing all of my Christmas friends a Happy Mother´s Day!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Sat May 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Happy Easter from Greece :smilecc: Just watching The Bible on tv then going to town at 12 midnight for the celebration of our Lords ressurection . Christmas is in our hearts because of what happened on the cross . Blessings to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat May 04, 2013 2:49 pm

tinseltown wrote:Happy Easter from Greece :smilecc: Just watching The Bible on tv then going to town at 12 midnight for the celebration of our Lords ressurection . Christmas is in our hearts because of what happened on the cross . Blessings to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx :smilecc:

Happy Easter to you Christmas friend! I heard the Bulgarians in my class talking about celebrating Easter this weekend. Is it odd to be celebrating so late? I feel out of sync when we celebrate Thanksgiving in October, even if there are no pilgrims involved. Oh, speaking of which, I ran into turkeys at a store today for an actually decent price. It was tempting to buy one but I just do not know if we will be here........then again, they do make good eating. Perky said if we got one we would just have to cook it. We are hoping his visa comes through by September, so it is possible we might be here in October, especially if he has a contract. Oh well, enough.

Enjoy your Easter dinner. Anything special? :dinner:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Sun May 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks Tomtemor for your Easter wishes :smilecc: Yes they do a special dish which is cooked over night in a clay oven in a closed casserole or clay dish . Its lamb or goat and rice with lots of different spices . it was yummy :dinner: Tomorow i m off work so will go to my husbands village which will be dolmades or stuffed vine leaves to you :smilecc: and bbq . The weather is exceptionally hot here for May so i hope we will be in the shade . Easter was very late here this year but its date is calculated with the orthodox calender . Good thing about a late Easter is its closer to Christmas :smilecc: Will be praying for your move and im sure wherever you are Christmas will be great :smilecc: Blessings to you all xxx
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun May 05, 2013 4:52 pm

HE IS RISEN!!
Happy Easter tinseltown, my Christmas friend.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun May 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Check out this great Christmas village I found online. Wow!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun May 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote::shock: OMG! Christmas must not be far away.
We are having Fall like weather. Cool, windy, and sometimes rainy.

Christmas in July feels close here as our temps are almost 100F!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun May 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Tomtemor wrote:
tinseltown wrote:Happy Easter from Greece :smilecc: Just watching The Bible on tv then going to town at 12 midnight for the celebration of our Lords ressurection . Christmas is in our hearts because of what happened on the cross . Blessings to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx :smilecc:

Happy Easter to you Christmas friend! I heard the Bulgarians in my class talking about celebrating Easter this weekend. Is it odd to be celebrating so late? I feel out of sync when we celebrate Thanksgiving in October, even if there are no pilgrims involved. Oh, speaking of which, I ran into turkeys at a store today for an actually decent price. It was tempting to buy one but I just do not know if we will be here........then again, they do make good eating. Perky said if we got one we would just have to cook it. We are hoping his visa comes through by September, so it is possible we might be here in October, especially if he has a contract. Oh well, enough.

Enjoy your Easter dinner. Anything special? :dinner:

We continue to pray for your job hunts, applications and visa approvals asking God to lead you step by step! The God of Christmas in also the God of all trials. Hugs :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun May 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Check out this great Christmas village I found online. Wow!!!

WOW! Now that's the Christmas village of my dreams! Thanks for sharing this beautiful Christmas village scene with us, Christmas Crazy! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon May 06, 2013 8:32 am

Christmas movies all weekend long on the Hallmark Channel. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (July 12, 13, & 14).
I can't find a schedule, but if you look at individual shows on http://www.hallmarkchannel.com, they give dates and times.
Search for Christmas in July on the home page. You'll have to ignore the ones with dates from last year.

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/naughtyornice
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/debbiema ... gchristmas
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Mon May 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:HE IS RISEN!!

He has truly rusen or in Greek ALITHOS ANESTI :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby tinseltown » Mon May 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Noel+ wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:Check out this great Christmas village I found online. Wow!!!

WOW! Now that's the Christmas village of my dreams! Thanks for sharing this beautiful Christmas village scene with us, Christmas Crazy! :smilecc:

I want this :smilecc: :snowwow: :scene:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon May 06, 2013 1:32 pm

ALITHOS ANESTI!
Now I speak Greek. :snowwow:
Thanks tinseltown!

December 25, 2013 is Christmas day!
Gotta get my "Christmas" in somewhere. :-)
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 07, 2013 1:17 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Image
Christmas movies all weekend long on the Hallmark Channel. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (July 12, 13, & 14).
I can't find a schedule, but if you look at individual shows on http://www.hallmarkchannel.com, they give dates and times.
Search for Christmas in July on the home page. You'll have to ignore the ones with dates from last year.

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/naughtyornice
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/debbiema ... gchristmas

WOOT! That's great news! Christmas in July needs Christmas movies for the celebration! Thanks! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 07, 2013 1:17 am

tinseltown wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:HE IS RISEN!!

He has truly rusen or in Greek ALITHOS ANESTI :smilecc:

I so agree and appreciate your Greek quotation for us tinseltown! Merry Christmas today! :shop:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 07, 2013 1:25 am

We saw Ironman 3 this Saturday. It was great! And it was set during Christmas time! So trees, wreaths, etc. in the scenery! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue May 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Noel+ wrote:We saw Ironman 3 this Saturday. It was great! And it was set during Christmas time! So trees, wreaths, etc. in the scenery! :D

Now I really can't wait to see this movie. Christmas Time (BONUS!)
Thanks for sharing Noel!!!
Last edited by Christmas Crazy on Tue May 07, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter