2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby tinseltown » Tue May 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Ill be sure to catch this film at the cinema , especially if its got a christmas theme :smilecc: Anything with christmas :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby CandyKane » Tue May 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Check out this great Christmas village I found online. Wow!!!

Christmas Crazy~I'm so glad that you shared this picture. It looks so much like my Moms last Christmas Village. I'm crying now, but I assure you they are tears of very happy memories. :holly1:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Noel+ wrote:We saw Ironman 3 this Saturday. It was great! And it was set during Christmas time! So trees, wreaths, etc. in the scenery! :D

Now I really can't to see this movie. Christmas Time (BONUS!)
Thanks for sharing Noel!!!

The Christmastime scenario definitely is a bonus! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 pm

tinseltown wrote:Ill be sure to catch this film at the cinema , especially if its got a christmas theme :smilecc: Anything with christmas :smilecc:

I will toast to that: anything with Christmas! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed May 08, 2013 10:02 am

Noel+ wrote:
tinseltown wrote:Ill be sure to catch this film at the cinema , especially if its got a christmas theme :smilecc: Anything with christmas :smilecc:

That sounds great! Hubby will be thrilled. I am not so much into Ironman, but Christmas scenery makes it better.

I have an interview Friday with a recruiter for a job at a teaching hospital. It is 6 month temp to start so could be good either way. More money to save for the move and if it turns out to be longer, we can hop over to Newark for a quick visit, get Hubby´s residence visa stamped and then come home. I never thought of Neward as a place I would want to spend a weekend..........then again, maybe they have a Walmart and Sears. :-)

Today I made Ascension pie and chicken salad for our church ascension service and picnic tomorrow. I love that it is a holiday here. So often, even the churches have dropped any observance since it falls in the middle of the week. I love the Easter season almost as much as Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed May 08, 2013 11:52 am

Tomtemor wrote:
Noel+ wrote:

That sounds great! Hubby will be thrilled. I am not so much into Ironman, but Christmas scenery makes it better.

I have an interview Friday with a recruiter for a job at a teaching hospital. It is 6 month temp to start so could be good either way. More money to save for the move and if it turns out to be longer, we can hop over to Newark for a quick visit, get Hubby´s residence visa stamped and then come home. I never thought of Neward as a place I would want to spend a weekend..........then again, maybe they have a Walmart and Sears. :-)

Today I made Ascension pie and chicken salad for our church ascension service and picnic tomorrow. I love that it is a holiday here. So often, even the churches have dropped any observance since it falls in the middle of the week. I love the Easter season almost as much as Christmas!

Good luck with your interview Jennifer. Still hoping for that Christmas miracle.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Wed May 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Praying for a christmas miracle Jennifer . We are doing so well with posts this year . Lovely theres so much christmas chatter xxxx
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby CandyKane » Wed May 08, 2013 4:25 pm

We have enjoyed a perfect Spring day here. With temps up to almost 80 degrees F I have spent most of my day outside. In spite of the crazy weather my garden looks great. This year I have expanded my herb garden. I added sage which will be perfect for all my holiday cooking. I love having my own garden. It's the best therapy for me. Well that and Christmas. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed May 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Yesterday I was in the Dollar Store and noticed they had Wuggle Pets. They were $10 for the starter kit with 2 pets or $5 for the single pet. These were popular last year but I didn't get one for dd. This is less than half the price they were in December. I am defintely getting one and putting it up for Christmas. :shop:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 08, 2013 7:11 pm

tinseltown wrote:Praying for a christmas miracle Jennifer . We are doing so well with posts this year . Lovely theres so much christmas chatter xxxx

Yes, Christmas & Easter celebrations brighten the heart all year long! Praying for you Jennifer! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 08, 2013 7:13 pm

CandyKane wrote:Yesterday I was in the Dollar Store and noticed they had Wuggle Pets. They were $10 for the starter kit with 2 pets or $5 for the single pet. These were popular last year but I didn't get one for dd. This is less than half the price they were in December. I am defintely getting one and putting it up for Christmas. :shop:

Oh, I'll check our local Dollar Store too! Those make good Christmas gifts! Thanks CK! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed May 08, 2013 7:13 pm

CandyKane wrote:We have enjoyed a perfect Spring day here. With temps up to almost 80 degrees F I have spent most of my day outside. In spite of the crazy weather my garden looks great. This year I have expanded my herb garden. I added sage which will be perfect for all my holiday cooking. I love having my own garden. It's the best therapy for me. Well that and Christmas. :smilecc:

A beautiful garden is a source of joy! Just one of the things I miss about living in the Southwest. To me, cactus is no substitute for a real garden! Not even at Christmas time! :lol:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Wed May 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Hello everyone! It has been so hot here in Vt lately!! I love how we go right from Winter straight into summer! Christmas to sunshine!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Thu May 09, 2013 12:01 am

I am hoping for a Christmas miracle (a late one!). I have a job interview next Tuesday for a better position and more money. This part-time work isn't cutting it for the bills!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu May 09, 2013 12:08 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I am hoping for a Christmas miracle (a late one!). I have a job interview next Tuesday for a better position and more money. This part-time work isn't cutting it for the bills!

Praying that Christmas miracle comes thru for you buddy!
Good to hear from you again. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu May 09, 2013 1:02 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Hello everyone! It has been so hot here in Vt lately!! I love how we go right from Winter straight into summer! Christmas to sunshine!

Hi Kiwi - you've been missed! We're glad to have your Christmas spirit sharing summer with us. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu May 09, 2013 1:03 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I am hoping for a Christmas miracle (a late one!). I have a job interview next Tuesday for a better position and more money. This part-time work isn't cutting it for the bills!

Praying for your Christmas miracle, Kiwi. So many of us are in the same situation as you are and this economy makes it very difficult. Please keep us posted! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu May 09, 2013 7:23 am

CandyKane wrote:Yesterday I was in the Dollar Store and noticed they had Wuggle Pets. They were $10 for the starter kit with 2 pets or $5 for the single pet. These were popular last year but I didn't get one for dd. This is less than half the price they were in December. I am defintely getting one and putting it up for Christmas. :shop:

You just gotta love early Christmas shopping. Image
Now we just need them to play Christmas music all year round.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu May 09, 2013 7:58 am

Is anyone planning to make or buy any new Christmas decorations this year?
I want to do a small project for outside the house. Any suggestions????
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu May 09, 2013 7:59 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter