2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu May 09, 2013 10:40 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I am hoping for a Christmas miracle (a late one!). I have a job interview next Tuesday for a better position and more money. This part-time work isn't cutting it for the bills!

Wishing you the best on your job interview! I have one tomorrow with a recruiter. Praying I get passed onto the next step this time. I will stop on the way home and pick up a turkey. Perky and I decided that if we do not think we will be here for thanksgiving, we will take it to Norrland for Christmas in July with my swedish sister in law. :-) :dinner:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu May 09, 2013 11:58 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:I am hoping for a Christmas miracle (a late one!). I have a job interview next Tuesday for a better position and more money. This part-time work isn't cutting it for the bills!

Great to see you Kiwi! Hope you get your very early Christmas miracle. :holly1:
Last edited by CandyKane on Thu May 09, 2013 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu May 09, 2013 12:01 pm

What an amazing story of the 3 missing women in Cleveland. My heart is broken for them, but I am so excited to see them safe and reunited with their families. If you don't believe in miracles you will after you hear this story. Thanking God for this early Christmas miracle. Happy, Happy, Happy :D

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu May 09, 2013 12:05 pm

I had an awesome shopping trip this morning. It was a couponing trip and I was able to stock up with some great deals. I even got some extas to set out by my mailbox Saturday for the postal services Stamp Out Hunger campaign. The donated goods stay in your local community so help out if you can. Spread a little Christmas cheer. :elfgrin:

And I bought dd the wuggle pets starter kit. It has a unicorn and a puppy and I think I'll go back for the monkey. They are so cute. :shop:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu May 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Thu May 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Image

Cant wait :smilecc: :snowwow: :scene:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 10, 2013 1:01 am

Tomtemor wrote:

Wishing you the best on your job interview! I have one tomorrow with a recruiter. Praying I get passed onto the next step this time. I will stop on the way home and pick up a turkey. Perky and I decided that if we do not think we will be here for thanksgiving, we will take it to Norrland for Christmas in July with my swedish sister in law. :-) :dinner:

Remembering you both, Kiwi & Tomtemor, in prayers tonight for your job situation & interviews! Praying for your Christmas miracle before Christmas in July!

And Jennifer: great idea about the turkey/Thanksgiving celebration with your SIL! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 10, 2013 1:02 am

CandyKane wrote:What an amazing story of the 3 missing women in Cleveland. My heart is broken for them, but I am so excited to see them safe and reunited with their families. If you don't believe in miracles you will after you hear this story. Thanking God for this early Christmas miracle. Happy, Happy, Happy :D

This is a bittersweet yet miraculous story indeed! A true type of Christmas miracle in that the women, despite their circumstances, kept hope alive in their hearts. May God richly bless them, heal them and renew the years stolen from their lives. :angelsnow: :angelsnow:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 10, 2013 1:03 am

CandyKane wrote:I had an awesome shopping trip this morning. It was a couponing trip and I was able to stock up with some great deals. I even got some extas to set out by my mailbox Saturday for the postal services Stamp Out Hunger campaign. The donated goods stay in your local community so help out if you can. Spread a little Christmas cheer. :elfgrin:

And I bought dd the wuggle pets starter kit. It has a unicorn and a puppy and I think I'll go back for the monkey. They are so cute. :shop:

Congrats! on your early Christmas shopping, CK! ANd those wuggle pets are adorable! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 10, 2013 1:04 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Image

And this 1010 Christmas :smilecc: post!!!!!!!!!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 10, 2013 8:02 am

ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

I hope everyone has (or had, depending on when you read this) a great day!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Fri May 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Merry Christmas friday to you all :smilecc: Christmas prayers being said for all your work offers , praying for christmas miracles . Very hot here already and im exhausted from long hours at work but i keep looking forward to the christmas season :smilecc: Hugs to you all :snowwow:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 10, 2013 11:27 pm

I watched a Christmas movie tonight called "Snowglobe".
I am so ready for Christmastime. :elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 11, 2013 1:57 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:I watched a Christmas movie tonight called "Snowglobe".
I am so ready for Christmastime. :elfgrin:

Yes that's a good Christmas flick! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 11, 2013 1:58 am

tinseltown wrote:Merry Christmas friday to you all :smilecc: Christmas prayers being said for all your work offers , praying for christmas miracles . Very hot here already and im exhausted from long hours at work but i keep looking forward to the christmas season :smilecc: Hugs to you all :snowwow:

Be sure to take care of yourself, tinseltown! And thanks for praying for all of us at Christmas All Year! :smilecc: Sending hugs & prayers your way too! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Sat May 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Hugs and prayers recieved Noel . Going to check out that film Snowglobe :smilecc: Happy christmas weekend to you all x
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat May 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Wishing all my Christmas friends a very Happy Mother´s Day!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 11, 2013 6:18 pm

tinseltown wrote:Hugs and prayers recieved Noel . Going to check out that film Snowglobe :smilecc: Happy christmas weekend to you all x

Happy Mother's Day [women are also aunts, neices, etc!] and Happy Christmas movies! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Tomtemor wrote:Wishing all my Christmas friends a very Happy Mother´s Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my Christmas All Year friends too! Celebrate! :carolbells: :carolbells:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby tinseltown » Sun May 12, 2013 9:48 am

Happy mothers day to you all . Someone just posted May all your christmas wishes come true on face book , video with a jack russell waiting for Santa in his kennel , its so cute and christmasy xx :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter